It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changed my mind. Romney is the right guy to vote for!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
0P is making a wise ch0ice, d0nt listen t0 these knuckle heads. isten t0 y0ur heart, inf0rm it with y0ur head.

ABO

Any0ne but 0bama

I disagree with that thought. This is how tyrants rise to power. They are so sure of themselves that you will vote A.B.O. that they have created a really nice freedom and rights crushing platform and expect people to just "suck it" and take it.

I refuse to do that. As I have said before, I WILL vote for what I truly believe is right and what I believe this country needs and that is "anything but Repub and Democrat". In my case, it's Gary Johnson. I embraced the Libertarian party in 2008 and have not regretted it. It is refreshing to my heart and soul to know I went into that booth and cast my vote based on "the right thing to do".

Sure, maybe my vote is meaningless to the big picture, but it is not meaningless to me. Call it a "protest vote". My vote IS my voice and I refuse to join in the chorus of sheep banter singing for these two turds...

Just my position though...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
I see clearly that the two party system is a farce. Many say they wont vote at all. To me that only guarantees that corporations will have greater influence. Obama had a good agenda, well, at least better than McCain. Yet he caved on some important issues like drilling for oil, going after the criminals on wall street, killing the patriot act and opening an investigation on the war in Iraq. All things that would have steered the US back on track. He like any politician fell pray to big money, both as a victim of thier might and a tool to get re-elected.

I dont see much sense in another 4 years of the GOP voting against anything he proposes and more broken promises.

I'm an independent and was going to vote for Ron Paul. A protest vote on one hand but I like some of his ideas. Lately I see that as just a vote thrown away as one of the other guys will win. So, heres my logic. The economy and our civil rights are going down the tubes. With Obama we still go down the tubes but its a slower spiral. With the GOP in charge we get it over with quickly. I'd rather die a quick death than a slow painful one.

The only thing that will change the course is a crash into a brick wall. Society will stand up, brush off the dust, heal the wounds and start over. It aint going to be pretty for sure and many will suffer but it has to happen. The only other way is wishful thinking about some person or entity entering the scene and changing everyones mind. If you've been to the mall lately or watch the junk on TV lately you know that aint happening. People are wrapped up in materialism to the point that they dont know how to feed or take care of themselves. Totally immersed in our screwed up society.

So a vote for Romney is the pill that Neo takes in the Matrix. If we take it we go down the wormhole and never go back. If you vote for Obama you stay in the dream and die a slow painful death.

Which pill will you take?

We can't go wrong by following Clint Eastwood.

He gave a great speech last night.

- President Mitt Romney - 2012 -

The USA will once again become an economic superpower !

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Anybody But Obama

ABO

It's an easy choice. The DNC Convention will be pathetic. Their new poster girl is

Sandra Fluke.

- Please pay for my birth control !!! -

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Don't let that thought process warp your mind!!

RON PAUL CAN WIN!! But only if YOU vote!!!

Don't let the media swing your decision, don't let people tell you otherwise!! Your vote will not be thrown out.....

Every vote counts toward the RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!!!

Dude, you can’t be serious!!

The Republican race was decided….it’s over…..RP lost. All your buddies are ignoring the only true Libertarian in the race, Gary Johnson, and many are jumping on the Obama-train! Don't follow their lead!!

I’m really starting to question the mental stability of some Paulites.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Are we better off than we were four years ago?

Absolutely.
800k jobs a month were being lost when Bush left office. The stimulus halted that slide and prevented further collapse.

Say what you will about president Obama, but the US is much better off than it was four years ago.

Why on Earth would anyone want to elect a man that is going to revert to the exact same policies which led to collapse? Why would you as a voter advocate for no financial restrictions and advocate the same policies which do nothing but widen the financial gap?
Why?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah may as well keep firing the President until someone decent comes along. It's hard to know what Romney will be like. Obama is nothing like I expected him to be. May as well roll the dice with Romney.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Are we better off than we were four years ago?

Absolutely.
800k jobs a month were being lost when Bush left office. The stimulus halted that slide and prevented further collapse.

Say what you will about president Obama, but the US is much better off than it was four years ago.

Stop drinking the Kool Aid, bro!

Is this the kind of great progress you want to see??

edit on 31-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha
Yeah may as well keep firing the President until someone decent comes along. It's hard to know what Romney will be like. Obama is nothing like I expected him to be. May as well roll the dice with Romney.

You won't regret it.

American Exceptionalism will save us again. Look what happened back in1983 and 1984.

3 million jobs created in 1983 ------ 3 million more jobs created in 1984

During Reagans 8 year term he created 16 million jobs !

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Don't let that thought process warp your mind!!

RON PAUL CAN WIN!! But only if YOU vote!!!

Don't let the media swing your decision, don't let people tell you otherwise!! Your vote will not be thrown out.....

Every vote counts toward the RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!!!

The Republican race was decided….it’s over…..RP lost. All your buddies are ignoring the only true Libertarian in the race, Gary Johnson, and many are jumping on the Obama-train! Don't follow their lead!!

He cant, he wont win. Even if he did, neither house would allow anything he proposes to pass. And RP would vetoe the BS that the Dems/GOP passed. True gridlock while we go down.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Roll the dice? Play the lottery is more like it. Very slim odds that either candidate would make any lasting good change. Fire 'em all and we have a shot but only if you choke off the corporate money...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

You won't regret it.

American Exceptionalism will save us again. Look what happened back in1983 and 1984.

And he created the foundation of the modern national Debt

We are still paying interest on his debt

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Clint Eastwood says Romney is the right guy to vote for.

CPAN put the video on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

You won't regret it.

And he created the foundation of the modern national Debt

We are still paying interest on his debt

And Obama added $5 Trillion to the National Debt in only 4 years.

We are sitting on a $16 Trillion Debt Bomb that is just waiting to go off.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I agree. The biggest "uproar" difference in their plans is Ron is pro-life and Johnson is "It's none of my business". Which to me...is exactly how it should be. The Repubs say they are for personal freedom and small gov but they have made a point to be inside your bedroom and inside a woman's vagina. I do not support that level of Government intrusion. I will post this again....I want everyone to have a chance to see it, read it and ponder on it...it is the Libertarian platform for 2012.

www.lp.org...

Give it a read. it's not overly long and to be honest...s very simple...which is what we need...less gov, less complication and more freedom....

edit on 31-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: screwed up format

edit on 31-8-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Willing to make a bet? He will regret it and so will you.
That is if Romney actually get's elected which I doubt. Let's see, suffer four years, until the liberty party gets another shot at saving the world, with Obama OR chance an 8 year reign by Romney?

Eurisko.. I have to say, it downright weirds me out to see people brainwashed by the GOP into liking Romney despite constantly being given evidence..scratch that, PROOF, that he is a liar, flip flopper, and in reality very similar to Obama.

You are sincerely in a DSM IV level of denial.

Also.. what the HELL does Reagan have to do with Romney? Romney is like the polar opposite of Reagan, also do you know why jobs went up under Reagan? Or did you just read the number 13million jobs somewhere?
edit on 31-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Willing to make a bet? He will regret it and so will you.
That is if Romney actually get's elected which I doubt. Let's see, suffer four years, until the liberty party gets another shot at saving the world, with Obama OR chance an 8 year reign by Romney?

Eurisko.. I have to say, it downright weirds me out to see people brainwashed by the GOP into liking Romney despite constantly being given evidence..scratch that, PROOF, that he is a liar, flip flopper, and in reality very similar to Obama.

You are sincerely in a DSM IV level of denial.

You will see the restoration of America by July 4, 2013.

President Mitt Romney and VP Paul Ryan know exactly what to do to fix the USA.

Obama shouldn't have been elected in the first place.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

WRONG

Dude.. again. You don't know what you are talking about. Seriously, how do you guys find knowledge so hard to come by? 4.7 trillion is NOT how much Obama added. In reality it's about 1 trillion. You guys LOVE tacking on bush policy that extended into Obama's term.

I don't even like Obama, but you are a total fool if you can't except some things are just GOP lies. Don't use lies in your arguments or people won't trust or respect you. In reality Romney will run up a waaaay bigger debt than Obama.

HERE

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

WRONG

Dude.. again. You don't know what you are talking about. Seriously, how do you guys find knowledge so hard to come by? 4.7 trillion is NOT how much Obama added. In reality it's about 1 trillion. You guys LOVE tacking on bush policy that extended into Obama's term.

I don't even like Obama, but you are a total fool if you can't except some things are just GOP lies. Don't use lies in your arguments or people won't trust or respect you. In reality Romney will run up a waaaay bigger debt than Obama.

HERE

Well, we won't have to wait long to find out who is telling the truth.

July 4, 2013 will be here soon and then we will know.

I see President Mitt Romney getting over 400,000 jobs every month.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

..Who is telling the truth?
Well, I am. You either don't know what you are talking about, or are intentionally lying about the debt.

Also, Romney and Obama are both big government liberals. We lose either way. Ron Paul or Gary Johnson are the only sensible votes. How about a deal, on the off chance that Romney gets elected, when he doesn't do a damn thing to fix the government and we are in the same, or worse, position 4 years from now, you join us in the liberty movement and vote for an ACTUAL conservative.

Someone who, unlike Romney, doesn't support indefinite detention of Americans without trial, and doesn't support endless wars. Also someone that isn't a tax cheating flip flopper like Romney.

P.S. there is NO reason whatsoever to think Romney will create jobs. He was a job destroyer, not creator. He created profit for Bain by destroying companies not growing them. Do some research because if there is one thing I am CERTAIN he won't do, it's grow employment. You have a lot to learn about this game, like the fact that they aren't actually interested in fixing the country. That's your first mistake. Thinking that he actually even wants to create jobs lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Why are you such a fan of this Mitt Romney?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join