It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how do you open your third eye?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker

Originally posted by Crashyy

The 3rd eye is nothing more but another gateway to the demonic realm. It might seem cool and awe inspiring at first but taping into this type of stuff will only lead you down the wrong path in the end. If you do open it, look out for the space brothers (aliens) and ascended masters, they seem to always pop up when people get involved in these type of meditations.

So lets say if I do open the gateway, what are their intensions?

I can't say for sure because I have never done it. In my opinion the only intention is to steer you away from the Biblical God. For some reason when this door is opened and people start having serious contact with their so called higher self or spirit guide these guides always seem to make it a point that the Bible is wrong. Now why would beings from another universe or dimension really care about the Bible? Makes you wonder what really is going on with these beings behind the gateway.

I am a Christian -

I don't think this is just a gateway to accessing demonic realms.... That to me sounds wrong.

Why would God give us a built in doorway to demonic realms?

It seems logical to me that God gave us this gland to help with spritual development. Not all people have encountered negative things, and not all 3rd eye visions have been demonic, or anti Christian in nature.

People have claimed Christian events under the influence of the 3rd eye.

I think to say the 3rd eye is an absolute evil thing, and un holy is utterly flawed in logic.

Just because it looks good, smells good and taste good doesn't mean it won't kill you. Let's not forget that just because someone claims to see Christ in a vision it doesn't mean it was really Christ. If people want to tap into this stuff they are free to do so, but we have been warned about the effects if we practice such things.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Where have we been warned of the effects?

If you are refering to witch craft in the bible, the 3rd eye is a far cry from this type of thing.

Where have you gotten your information, and how do you know?

Please show me your biblical sources for this information.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

But Christ is beyond physical and also metaphysical in his descriptions. he can go to hell for disciples to me thats switching dimensions/frequencies of his body/soul vessel. He COMES from the HEAVENS which CAN be compared to above EA*RTH or even beyond space this lil universe. HIS FATHER IS NOT HUMAN? His mother had him w/o normal reproduction practices. HE seems like a advanced human or ASCENDED human if not a HYBRID if not something totally non related. Im just sayen

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Where have we been warned of the effects?

If you are refering to witch craft in the bible, the 3rd eye is a far cry from this type of thing.

Where have you gotten your information, and how do you know?

Please show me your biblical sources for this information.

You do know that the 3rd eye opens the gateway to talk to other spirits. As a christian why would you need to talk to spirits? Christians have been given the Holy Spirit as their guide, there is no need to talk to ascended masters or space brothers or any other beings that come from these type of meditations.

Here are a few verses to consider.

4 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron......1 Timothy 4:1-3

Seems like everyone is talking to the spirits these days, either through channeling or some form of meditation.

Galatians 1:6. I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

These days no wants the gospel of Christ, the Alien Gospel seems to make more sense to them.

13 “If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

The point is, if you open your self to these type of meditation you are only opening the door for Satan to deceive you. I could go on and on about how people are being deceived by this stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

But Christ is beyond physical and also metaphysical in his descriptions. he can go to hell for disciples to me thats switching dimensions/frequencies of his body/soul vessel. He COMES from the HEAVENS which CAN be compared to above EA*RTH or even beyond space this lil universe. HIS FATHER IS NOT HUMAN? His mother had him w/o normal reproduction practices. HE seems like a advanced human or ASCENDED human if not a HYBRID if not something totally non related. Im just sayen

Christ was not able to do any of those things until after he was crucified.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I see, thanks although it is said he WAS a healer.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We would not be going after other gods...

Also - I agree, I seek no communion with spirits, nor would I recommend it.

The 3rd eye isn't just about talking to spirits - its about increacing your preception of the world around you. Allowing you to know things by intuitive nature, etc.

Communion with spirits is wrong - the 3rd eye is not.

It is not opening the 3rd eye that is wrong, its how you use it.

You can choose to play with forces that are out of your sphere of knowledge, or just use it for intuitive ability, or other benefits that come with it.

But here's the deal: if your 3rd eye is't open already, then chances are it never will be. Its something your normally born with, and our culture doesn't teach how.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Christ was not able to do any of those things until after he was crucified.

Christ was able to preform miracles before he was crucified and empowered the 12 apostles with the ability to heal and preform miracles for the sake of the flock. I won't argue about religious doctrine, but it is pretty obvious that Jesus had divine attributes, but not just him but also other christian saints who were able to preform miracles one could argue were on teh same level of Jesus. St. Benedict the moor, St. Francis of Assissi...

If you are going to argue that christian saints and the apostles are using 'demonic' power to preform miracles much in the same way pagan religions and traditions of other faiths do to benefit people, nobody here can help you.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Just because it looks good, smells good and taste good doesn't mean it won't kill you. Let's not forget that just because someone claims to see Christ in a vision it doesn't mean it was really Christ. If people want to tap into this stuff they are free to do so, but we have been warned about the effects if we practice such things.

This is total B.S if that were true, you might as well discard entire sections of the gospels written by St. Paul who was just a normal person who didn't believe at all in christ at the time, because he never met Christ at all but was instead inspired by visions of him after ressurection, and has made christianity as you know it now. Or how about the dolore's passion of the christ that was made in to a movie by Mel Gibson, was that inspired by demonic power? Total contradictions.

You can't be selective about who receives visions, but if you apply one standard to one person you have to apply that same standard to everybody.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Deep meditation, breathing exercises and low droning type sounds help.

I've come very close to opening my third eye playing my didgeridoo.
I've only come short due to my own short comings, but I do fee more clear and centered after playing even for a little bit.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
A great video explaining how the pineal gland works:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

You don't, you just think you do.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

scare the living Hell out of yourself.

been there done that

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I got some questions about the third eye

1) How do you open your third eye?
2) What happens when your third eye is open, what do you see?
3) What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
4) Is it dangerous?

I saw some threads from people who opened their third eye. And most of them regret it. I have no idea what will happen if you open your third eye, so that's why I want more information from my fellow ATSers ;D. I get scared easily lol but I overcame my fear of sleep paralysis and now I lucid dream very often. Thanks for reading!

-Crash

I open my third eye by eating Taco Bell, followed by a Bene-Fiber chaser. When my third eye is open it is followed by a rush of warm brown water. Advantages are a good internal cleansing. Disadvantages are proximity to a porcelain relief unit. It is not dangerous, in fact very therapeutic. Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I got some questions about the third eye

1) How do you open your third eye?
2) What happens when your third eye is open, what do you see?
3) What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
4) Is it dangerous?

I saw some threads from people who opened their third eye. And most of them regret it. I have no idea what will happen if you open your third eye, so that's why I want more information from my fellow ATSers ;D. I get scared easily lol but I overcame my fear of sleep paralysis and now I lucid dream very often. Thanks for reading!

-Crash

I open my third eye by eating Taco Bell, followed by a Bene-Fiber chaser. When my third eye is open it is followed by a rush of warm brown water. Advantages are a good internal cleansing. Disadvantages are proximity to a porcelain relief unit. It is not dangerous, in fact very therapeutic. Hope this helps.

Yeah thanks, too bad they don't have taco bell in my country

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi all

Reading through the answers provided thus far, I'm struck with the need to ask one question:

"Is there a quick and easy way for us to activate our 3rd eye?"

I understand what's been said about meditation, but sadly my mind isn't in the state where I can meditate anymore (very long story) I'd still really like to experience the opening of my 3rd eye though and all the potential joy and horrors that accompany it.

Any advice you guys have would be great.

Rev

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by butcherguy
I wasn't trying to be funny.
The point of my post is that there is no third eye.

Unless of course you have proof of it.

My post was removed as being off topic. You thread is about something that is regarded as imaginary in scientific circles, and by a lot of the public at large.

i was off topic in your thread about an imaginary subject.... My bad apparently.

The last time I checked the pineal gland was real....

There is scientific evidence that it is sensitive to electo magnetic fields, and that stimulation of this gland can cause a person to experience "supernatural" events.

Yep, look at how you open it.
oh, meditate.
Take psychotropic compounds.......
Last I heard, illegal drugs are against T&C.

ETA:

The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.[1] In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.[2] The third eye is referred to the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. among Christian mystics. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras,[3] precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

Wikipedia: Third Eye

Mystical,esoteric concept, speculative third eye....
Must be real.

edit on 30-8-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Well for the pineal gland i dont need to back up its existence because it clearly does but for the whole chakra bit there ARE cameras that can take a picture of your aura and the chakras wuld most likely be a condensement of your aura over your body in such pictures. Im kind of going out on a limb and guessing on the chakra bit for those pictures but you dont know till you try.
It also just seems like your trying to troll butcher.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a thread concerning this. Star trek, had left hemisphere Spock and right hemisphere Kirk, and it ran on crystals.

Crystal Idodide, potassium iodide, not only keeps us safer from Fukushima, ie the real code for the pillar of salt and Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'm taking 1/32 tsp. For detox, and will increase it a bit. Vit C powder, 2-3 grams. D and other vitamins good too, and a liver detox such as milk thistle.

7.77 ph, good food, cut our red meat, and fruit, vegetables. Take care of your body, and keep a slightly alkaline diet.

There is balance needed.

Right intent, right actions, right thoughts. Positive thoughts. Kindness to others, meditation is good, chakra ones, especially heart chakra, throat, third eye and crown.

The rest straighten themselves out as your start to want to make others happy.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
click my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join