It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how do you open your third eye?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I got some questions about the third eye

1) How do you open your third eye?
2) What happens when your third eye is open, what do you see?
3) What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
4) Is it dangerous?

I saw some threads from people who opened their third eye. And most of them regret it. I have no idea what will happen if you open your third eye, so that's why I want more information from my fellow ATSers ;D. I get scared easily lol but I overcame my fear of sleep paralysis and now I lucid dream very often. Thanks for reading!

-Crash

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Very funny :p

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I suggest following chakra meditation and starting slowly, but I'm not even sure even that works, why don't you try out urself?

O and there's always '___' or salvia if you want to see some psychedelicstuff, not that I suggest it though!
edit on 30-8-2012 by rambo1112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The third eye, which is also scientifically called the pineal gland, is supposedly the extra sensory receptor in the brain that is sensitive to electromagnetic fields – thus acting in a type of “eye” for things unseen by our eyes that perceive in only light.

The third eye is also considered by many to be one of several chakras, or energy nodes in the body, which correspond to certain parts and nerve sacks in the body.

While there is no scientific evidence of this being a legitimate idea, there are many who would testify to the opposite.

My best advice for you is to learn to do several things:

Balance your emotions.

Learn Chakra activation.

Healthier diet – as certain things tend to calcify the pineal gland.

If you have any more questions please ask – but the above three things will help with this. According to most people who are in the “know” about these matters.

As for being dangerous - no one really knows. There are dangerous people in the world, just like there are dangerous spirits and energy....

edit on 30-8-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sometimes it's best to leave these things to the professionals.

Opening this "3rd eye" as it's called can be dangerous to your psyche.
If you're not expecting the results you get, you could burn out your nervous system.

We are much safer in these bodies bound to this frequency than we are floating around outside our bodies, you probably don't want to know what lurks right in front of you invisible to this frequency we're tuned to.

Other than the down side, seeing for the 1st time clearly is a trip.
One way you can try to "activate" these things is to scare the living Hell out of yourself... things start turning on in the DNA, different for everyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I wasn't trying to be funny.
The point of my post is that there is no third eye.

Unless of course you have proof of it.

My post was removed as being off topic. You thread is about something that is regarded as imaginary in scientific circles, and by a lot of the public at large.

i was off topic in your thread about an imaginary subject.... My bad apparently.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Meditation, Sensory deprivation, Psychotropic compounds. Be carefull though, once opened you will be flooded with information from the "other". I practice meditation to keep the mind strong. With time you will feel a pressure just above the area between your eyes. This is a sign that you are making progress.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

My post was removed as being off topic. You thread is about something that is regarded as imaginary in scientific circles, and by a lot of the public at large.

i was off topic in your thread about an imaginary subject.... My bad apparently.

The last time I checked the pineal gland was real....

There is scientific evidence that it is sensitive to electo magnetic fields, and that stimulation of this gland can cause a person to experience "supernatural" events.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

The last time I checked the pineal gland was real....

There is scientific evidence that it is sensitive to electo magnetic fields, and that stimulation of this gland can cause a person to experience "supernatural" events.

Yep, look at how you open it.
oh, meditate.
Take psychotropic compounds.......
Last I heard, illegal drugs are against T&C.

ETA:

The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight.[1] In certain dharmic spiritual traditions such as Hinduism, the third eye refers to the ajna, or brow, chakra.[2] The third eye is referred to the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. among Christian mystics. In New Age spirituality, the third eye often symbolizes a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with religious visions, clairvoyance, the ability to observe chakras and auras,[3] precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who are claimed to have the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

Wikipedia: Third Eye

Mystical,esoteric concept, speculative third eye....
Must be real.

edit on 30-8-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Please see my initial reply above.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Please see my initial reply above.

See my edit.
Let me see a picture of this third eye, opening up.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Are you talking like an eye lid?

If that's the case, it is not that type of eye.

An eye, in this instance, is just a name given to this gland. It is not truly an eye, but just a sensory gland. (according to some).

It doesn't open like an eye - but, in theory, there are things you can do to make it more sensitive - just as there are exercises you can do to make your eye balls more sensitive.

To increase the sensitivity of this "eye" is refered to as "Opening the 3rd eye".
edit on 30-8-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I got some questions about the third eye

1) How do you open your third eye?

[COLOR=GOLD]

BELIEVE*** its there and when you recognize its physical location in relation to your body concentrate with it in meditation MODE. When you meditate it can be different for different beings some like to work out/run/listen to music/even play video games and zone out
I call that type of meditation (active meditation) or you can find a place in your home/outside free of TV and radio interference and take time to look within yourself-look @ your life whats going on in it those around you you love and the world you all ARE part of. When your in deep thinking of some if not all of the things I just mentioned it WILL make you ground your energy as you think of the planet and whats going on with it YOUR FELLOW man overseas genetically related to you and the pains that some of them are experiencing FROM WARS-POVERTY-STARVATION. Again when you begin to let your mind run in deep thought of these things why in a peaceful setting you tend to FEEL the COLLECTIVE SPECIES energy the sadness-anger-hate-HOPELESSNESS & NEGATIVITY AROUND you, and you begin to want to ASSIST (SERVICE TO OTHERS) S.T.O but you feel its impossible for you too help out ALONE
. These deep thoughts seem to pull the 3rd EYE into this realm of emotional-visual-spiritual experience as you CONSIDER WHATS GOING ON OR BECOME MORE "AWARE" that something is wrong AND ALSO WANT TO HELP (S.T.O). The HELP DEEP thoughts begin to CONNECT YOU to ENERGIES that may feel the same as you ENERGIES that may not be HUMAN ONLY? but DO CARE and WISH to SEE a BETTER outcome as do YOU FOR HUMANITY AND OTHER KINDS OF CREATOR CREATIONS AS WE ARE ALL FAMILY
. I think when you get into the deep MEDITATE THINKING, FAMILY YOU DIDNT KNOW PART OF THE CREATOR CREATION PROCESS FEEL your "VIBRATIONS" EFFECTING THEIR REALMS, REALMS WHERE HUMAN souls MAY TRAVEL THRU OR TO? FAMILY in these regions of EXISTENCE MAY NOT BE of the 3RD dimension BODY MAKE UP ONLY, meaning they may have different SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY/SPIRIT VESSELS in which they have INCARNATED WITHIN -MER KA BA TRAVEL
THRU THEIR VARIOUS "ASCENSION" EXPERIENCES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE. So they may be of LIGHT* body -PLASMA body - or an UNKNOWN energy FORM THAT BEST ASSIST THEIR SOUL/INTERNAL ENERGY/SPIRIT AS THEY INTERACT WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS WHO MAY BE DUE TO ASCEND ON MASS SCALE. As you interact and FEEL them your 3rd EYE is gaining strength the MORE CONNECTED you become. So the 3rd EYE is like an antenna/receiver as well as TRANSMITTER
hence transmitted
The more you meditate and make it stronger the more in tuned "AWARE" to things around you that your 2 visual/physical eyes didnt notice you become.

2) What happens when your third eye is open, what do you see?
3) What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?

[color=gold] SEE above comment

4) Is it dangerous?

[color=gold] DEPENDS ON YOUR INTENTS FOR ACCESSING IT 1 would think (do you seek power with your 3rd eye "AWARNESS" SERVICE TO SELF S.T.S) or HELP energy to support OTHERS SERVICE to OTHERS S.T.O? depending on your INTENTS you may encounter energies who seek power but were captured by a powerful energy that wishes no other to have power as it THEY ARE lost IN darkness.

I saw some threads from people who opened their third eye. And most of them regret it. I have no idea what will happen if you open your third eye, so that's why I want more information from my fellow ATSers ;D. I get scared easily lol but I overcame my fear of sleep paralysis and now I lucid dream very often. Thanks for reading!

-Crash

Your welcome and be safe EMBRACE THE NEED TO CARE FOR OTHERS so you will align yourself with kinds like you FAMILY like YOU. I am not sure if my 3rd eyes are open but I have seen changes with my LIFE & SPIRIT since interacting with the "7" sisters ENERGY
in this REGION of this GALAXY MILKY WAY. 7 SISTERS = THE PLEIADIANS (are they HUMAN SOULS in NEW body suits -PLASMA beings- LIGHT beings -REPTILIAN beings a combination of BOTH REPTILIAN/LIGHT HYBRIDS or something else who DWELL in that region? ) 1 is not FULLY sure but they do seem to help with the conscious with me atleast.

Interactions believe or not started to focus more after this thread before this interaction I always felt ENERGY but couldnt tell what or from where something to consider below on your free personal time. Thus far I am not upset at opening my eyes if thats what I am slowly doing CANNOT BE FEARFUL BUT MUST BE CAUTIOUS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 8/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

lol
what should we prove?

you are a blind man
demanding we prove green is not imaginary
or that the sky is blue

RLMFAO

edit on 30-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The 3rd eye is nothing more but another gateway to the demonic realm. It might seem cool and awe inspiring at first but taping into this type of stuff will only lead you down the wrong path in the end. If you do open it, look out for the space brothers (aliens) and ascended masters, they seem to always pop up when people get involved in these type of meditations.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
The 3rd eye is nothing more but another gateway to the demonic realm. It might seem cool and awe inspiring at first but taping into this type of stuff will only lead you down the wrong path in the end. If you do open it, look out for the space brothers (aliens) and ascended masters, they seem to always pop up when people get involved in these type of meditations.

So lets say if I do open the gateway, what are their intensions?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I can't say for sure because I have never done it. In my opinion the only intention is to steer you away from the Biblical God. For some reason when this door is opened and people start having serious contact with their so called higher self or spirit guide these guides always seem to make it a point that the Bible is wrong. Now why would beings from another universe or dimension really care about the Bible? Makes you wonder what really is going on with these beings behind the gateway.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Check out this video which gives the full description of what the 3rd eye does and who you can expect to meet once opened. Again this stuff makes you wonder what your really tapping into.

edit on 30-8-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I can't say for sure because I have never done it. In my opinion the only intention is to steer you away from the Biblical God. For some reason when this door is opened and people start having serious contact with their so called higher self or spirit guide these guides always seem to make it a point that the Bible is wrong. Now why would beings from another universe or dimension really care about the Bible? Makes you wonder what really is going on with these beings behind the gateway.

I am a Christian -

I don't think this is just a gateway to accessing demonic realms.... That to me sounds wrong.

Why would God give us a built in doorway to demonic realms?

It seems logical to me that God gave us this gland to help with spritual development. Not all people have encountered negative things, and not all 3rd eye visions have been demonic, or anti Christian in nature.

People have claimed Christian events under the influence of the 3rd eye.

I think to say the 3rd eye is an absolute evil thing, and un holy is utterly flawed in logic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join