It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone BUT Obama/Romney 2012 VOTE Gary Johnson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Im still waiting for Ron Paul to say who he's endorsing...if he does.
reply to post by maddog99

While I respect your decision either way, unless Dr Paul decides to run third party (well technically speaking fifth party) then what can I say? We fought the good fight, an lost this battle (though we are winning the war).

I dont need the good doctor to make up my mind for me; I will gladly support the only candidate who supports the ideal of Liberty. Gary Johnson for me!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There is only one type of candidate that will become president - the one that was hand-picked.

Now, I can't "prove" that the system is rigged in this way, but I have seen no proof to the contrary either!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
How could anyone in their right mind support Rand Paul? He is pure corporate romney-grade scum.

hmmm...okay. Mind to back-up that statement?

If at this point you are not aware of this, you have not been paying attention.

I really like your barking dogs .GIF though.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was planning on it all along....I "am" a Libertarian and have been for a few years now...the two party system can suck it...

It's good to be free....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Before I get into this, please understand that you should vote for who ever you want. I am not here to tell you otherwise. Now that's out of the way.

Whether Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, the libertarian movement has put the cart so far in front of the horse. If either of these gentlemen were actually elected as President of the United States, they have almost zero support from Congress. It would be a lame duck Presidency, with Congress having all the power.

What needs to happen before the Libertarian party can be considered a viable third party, is a ground up base. It has to start in your local elections and then move through your state-wide elections. Once you have a presence in the states, you concentrate on getting them into Congressional seats. Only then will a third party have any real chance of winning a Presidency and having the support in Congress.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood

Originally posted by Jesix840
I'm with you and this guy was my pick before the campaign really started. I was under the impression that he already dropped out of the race though.
So are we still able to vote for him somehow? I'm no expert in how voting actually works.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Jesix840 because: (no reason given)

Yes he is the libertarian party candidate. I'm not sure if he will be in the debates or not, someone will have to verify that, but his name will show up to vote for. I don't think he has chosen his vp either so there's still a chance he will choose a Paul or Jesse Ventura (okay, how awesome would that be?)!

Jim Gray is his VP.

Want to know more about Libertarians for real...here ya go...

The Libertarian 2012 Platform and website

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join