It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic toon depicting the beheading of VP Cheney.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Uh, k..... He doesn't get beheaded. You are, well, can't say that. Sorry Bushie, twisting facts is Rove's job, leave it to the professionals.

Yes, the professionals...COUGH John Kerry COUGH...

Did anyone else find it sort of offending that the lady smacked condoleeza rice through the window?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz
Did anyone else find it sort of offending that the lady smacked condoleeza rice through the window?

Not at all. To be serious for just a moment, I'd be willing to bet there are many, many Americans who have lost loved ones in this Iraqi quagmire who would do worse if they could get close enuff to her. She has their blood all over her hands and doesn't even give a rat's a$$.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Americans who have lost loved ones in this Iraqi quagmire who would do worse if they could get close enuff to her. She has their blood all over her hands and doesn't even give a rat's a$$.

Hey EastCoastKid, I got an idea! Why don't we do away with the military and turn in all our guns. Then the rest of the world will leave us alone!

What about it?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I can't view it, link is'nt working for me. Sounds funny though.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You poor Republicans. You get hysterical so easily.

Try to relax. It is only a cartoon.

Have some hot soup, you will feel much better.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It doesn't let me access the website, this happenning to anyone else?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hey guys I know it's just a cartoon. maybe I watched the wrong cartoon but at the end I saw Cheney's head by a trash can talking. I see what appears to be a red tint around it. maybe I'm wrong in my assesment that he was beheaded, it looked that way to me. I said it was funny, and it's an anti-bush site. I did not mean to deningrate the Democrats for this, I found it and was just passing on the site.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
maybe I'm wrong in my assesment that he was beheaded, it looked that way to me.

It's cool, everyone takes as a given that Republicans have perception issues. Hell, we already know your perception of what a good president is, so we're not exactly unprepared!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join