It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, Who Needs Them?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Asking for a back rub is not a euphemism for wanting sex.

Can we get a ruling on this?

Well...........

I think its not a euphemism but it IS a great start!

I'll go sit in the corner now...
edit on 5-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

SLAYER69

whitewave
The toilet seat goes up......and DOWN

Must be that NEW fangled technology I keep hearing about

Guys are purty smart, MAYBE we could get some sort of "Made in China" microchip to get this whole up and down fiasco straitened out?

Sammiches do not fall into your outstretched hand. You must go get them.

The last time I cooked meself a sammich I caught the cat on fire.

Asking for a back rub is not a euphemism for wanting sex.

Can we get a ruling on this?

It's not? Every tim ei asked fo ra backrub it was, but.. wait no... uh I agree with Opinionated all the way, she is awesome and wise and married to our Regent who can vaporize me with a stare.....

(but I do think it's a really good idea to ask for a backrub and have it mean wink wink nudge nudge)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by nenothtu

Yes, I am humming... lol

So, you missed my point entirely dear. Let me expand...

"OMG _men_ REFUSE to have sex with _women_ more than 1 time every 3 days because they think they are NOT machines... and decide they have the right to determine the schedule for sex and put you on the damn CALENDAR like an oil change so they can be like "normal" people..."

You think people will automatically think that this is in reference to my ex? Or would you personally be mortified that someone on earth might happen to think I was talking about you, since you are married to me?

You know, in a review of this thread, I made this interesting connection, a prior post that could just as easily have been a response to this post. The prior post was:

SLAYER69

vkey08

A robot?

Umm, I guess maybe some of us ARE machines... or robots, if you prefer...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by nenothtu

I love you dearly...

Even with all your weird manly quirks... or, more honestly... because of them.

But, seriously... we are snowed in... hahahaha ...

I am NOT shoveling!
Go be manly!

What would you like on that sammitch?
edit on 5-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

"Be manly"? You mean SHOVEL SNOW?

Not a chance. I think outside the box. Gimme the blow dryer and an extension cord - I'll be back in a few minutes...

More POWER! Ar-ar-ar...

Gadgets RULE!

On the other hand.... if I take long enough eating that sammich, the snow will eventually just go away on it's own... problem solved!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

vkey08

It's not? Every tim ei asked fo ra backrub it was, but.. wait no... uh I agree with Opinionated all the way, she is awesome and wise and married to our Regent who can vaporize me with a stare.....

(but I do think it's a really good idea to ask for a backrub and have it mean wink wink nudge nudge)

I always thought it was just understood that a backrub came with a side order of frontrub.

Who knew?

Women! They're so COMPLICATED! Too many buttons and dials!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Testosterone update:

Today while out on an urgent foray in search of a critically needed compact and some foundation [I'm not entirely sure what those are but they sounded important] for my gal leolady. I took this as the opportunity to demonstrate my 'Maleness'. Deciding while there was still daylight out I undertook the death defying ordeal of replacing one of her burnt out headlamps and she having only waited since July, So, I swung immediately into action and prepared for the endeavor.

I dressed in my extremely tight well fitting jeans, with a pack of smokes rolled up in my T-Shirt sleeve just so. Now being properly prepared I popped the hood, bent over *I heard her sigh* and extracted the deceased light bulb. The whole operation took exactly 2 minutes 10 seconds flat. *New personal record* checking with Guinness to see if it's an OFFICIAL record too.

edit on 5-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Estrogen Translation:

As I recall. I sat there holding the heavy hood of the car while I was off in lala land day-dreaming...
that my dear was the sigh you heard off in the distance... how long would she have to wait for the
next thing on the list...

wink wink
leolady

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

leolady

Estrogen Translation:

As I recall. I sat there holding the heavy hood of the car while I was off in lala land day-dreaming...
that my dear was the sigh you heard off in the distance... how long would she have to wait for the
next thing on the list...

wink wink
leolady

BUSTED SLAYER!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I got up this morning and read The Drudge Report and found this..

www.nationalreview.com...#!

Now of all the networks I occasionally suffer...MSNBC is the one I avoid the most in everything.

I knew I was correct in my view some time back when this Enlightened, Educated, Illuminated woman got on the air in protest and wore tampon ear rings to make a intellectual point to the rest of America.

And now this same woman is putting on a crying show when her group made a very very bad taste reference to an adopted Grandchild of Mitt Romney.

newsbusters.org...

I am no Mitt Romney fan but to my knowledge children do not get to pick their parents. So for a show host to have such low life guests on the air is in very bad taste that they make merchandize of someones grandchild to promte their views and politics. This too solidified my distaste for MSNBC and their host of "The Usual Suspects."

This patricular network seems to have a fingerprint or index of catering to every group identified by "The Victim Dictum" tempalate. They seem want to avoid the rest of America as a fring group and cater only to this menu of The Usual Suspects and their issues/ideology.

They seem to have mostly race issues, gender issues, Sexual orientation issues and any other emotional drama group on that they can concieve and cover with their news forum.

What I have sensed is that this is not represenative of America and America has chosen to vote with their remote controllers.

What I have also sensed is that this is not leadership nor news reporting on the part of MSNBC. It is instead the predatory dogma of Entitlement politics under the guise of psuedo intellectualism.

This is also the type of group who would back the template of this thread title to promote their views.

My point in all of this is that this is what is going to be attempted to be forcefed through to Americans as the template to follow. It will be fed to our children and grandchildren in the cloistered (meaning not capable of being seen or protested against) halls of public schools without the public knowing or being able to protest it as were so many other issues and default techniques on the American psyche...but through our children...our vulnurable young.

And one of their core and key doctrines and dogmas is Male expendability and disposability. The planned, engineered, and designed obsolescence of the American Male.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I don't watch TV.

Now lately, I do watch television shows that we download, which are good. Hell on wheels is good, I have seen a couple seasons of that now.. and we have watched sleepy hollow also, which is good. Also an occasional movie...

but just to watch regular television programming without paying attention first to what type of show it is... no.

Perhaps this is the best course of action. I didn't my children to watch television either. Although, according to them, this made me a bad parent... lol... but I prefer to make certain what kind of show it is and that it would be appropriate for the mind.

If you put trash in, trash comes back out.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

How can a man be manly without a womans help? I believe it to be an impossibility.

.....As I sit and wait for the snow to melt....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join