It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, Who Needs Them?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I can be specific, I think they hate us.
edit on 19-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

Perhaps they stumbled onto the fact that men marry and have family because of a genetic impulse, not because they actually enjoy watching The Real Housewives of Orange County.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Okay, more seriously: I notice that most of the responses here are the usual women appeasing men for something a man said and did, and men blaming women for it. Because they can't really come up with why they'd want themself around as far as I can tell.

Seems about normal.
I think your flannels are just rubbing you the wrong way today.

Man write column about the human race not needing men. Men blame women for man writing column about human race not needing men. Man comments on it, women race to make him feel better about it. Other men clamour to say that man writing column about the human race not needing men is the fault of women. Women defend men more with gentle jokes. Man asks for sandwich. Curtains.

Like I said. Seems about normal.

AND - I've been informed my flannels NEVER rub me the wrong way when viewed from an exterior perspective.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Women defend men more with gentle jokes. Man asks for sandwich. Curtains.

Like I said. Seems about normal.

AND - I've been informed my flannels NEVER rub me the wrong way when viewed from an exterior perspective.

I'd like to keep the jokes coming, since that is what I perceive this entire thread to be. So I will respond by saying that I would never ask a woman to make me a sandwich, I'd do it myself so I could see that it was done correctly.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Thanks for proving me right you ignorant soul. I love ATS because they are the only people who tell me to put ignorant human beings like you in your place. I know you will wake up tomorrow hating the World, and I don't want to change you, I don't even care if you know that I will wake loving the world because you are a Hater.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The article was a joke and so were my posts, don't blow a gasket please. I think it should even be in the jokes forum.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The article was a joke and so were my posts, don't blow a gasket please.

I do apologize, and looking back I can see that it was less strong and even delusional to let a topic control me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The article was a joke and so were my posts, don't blow a gasket please.

I do apologize, and looking back I can see that it was less strong and even delusional to let a topic control me.

Meh. Its a thread about the evil mind control rays of women. In the spirit of the thread, you should consider blaming your moment of delusion on the evil female mind control rays.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Meh. Its a thread about the evil mind control rays of women. In the spirit of the thread, you should consider blaming your moment of delusion on the evil female mind control rays.

Better for me to develop a mindstate of not wanting love from a woman, and I promise I won't turn gay lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Men.. love em.
I love their differences and all of the sweaty fun. They unplug toilets, get the lint out of dryer vents, lift my heavy shopping purchases. A world without men would be a boring place for me.

My dear husband was eating some homemade salsa ( by me with a smile on his face) and chips. I was sitting on the couch reading and he was in the recliner. He had chip debris in his chest hair. I observed him pick it out and eat the chip pieces. I am puzzled by men.... they are strange and wonderful creatures... kinda gross though.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Better for me to develop a mindstate of not wanting love from a woman, and I promise I won't turn gay lol.

My god man!

If you knew anything about women you would realize that the moment you were no longer interested in them they would swarm you with and ultimately for attention.

However, this does lead to hilarity as they may eventually, after some undetermined length of time, cease squawking about some drama which took place ( not here but possible over there, never try to pin a woman down).

Now that is when you tell them, quick dirty and to the point, the schematics of your latest aquaponics build of course including why a mechanically regimented flooding/drainage would be superior to an electronically controlled growbot and watch their facial region contort into a Picasso inspired expression and say something along the lines of, "Whhaaaaat"?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I just had to post this article here to get a larger perspective on this. Males, We are being replaced. Just read this....

Men, Who Needs Them?

With expanding reproductive choices, we can expect to see more women choose to reproduce without men entirely.

Now where's the fun in that?

Fortunately, the data for children raised by only females is encouraging. As the Princeton sociologist Sara S. McLanahan has shown, poverty is what hurts children, not the number or gender of parents.

Guys, we're becoming obsolete.
It goes on to describe the following....

Over the next nine months, you stole minerals from your mother’s bones and oxygen from her blood, and you received all your nutrition, energy and immune protection from her. By the time you were born your mother had contributed six to eight pounds of your weight. Then as a parting gift, she swathed you in billions of bacteria from her birth canal and groin that continue to protect your skin, digestive system and general health. In contrast, your father’s 3.3 picograms of DNA comes out to less than one pound of male contribution since the beginning of Homo sapiens 107 billion babies ago.

I honestly don't know what to say. I understand it's an opinion piece but wow.....

When I explained this to a female colleague and asked her if she thought that there was yet anything irreplaceable about men, she answered, “They’re entertaining.”

We're "Entertaining"

Articles like these will only guarantee an escalation of the gender war as younger men are increasingly rejecting the bigoted, feminist Western Matriarchy.

Older guy's, be they white knights or mangina's might find this funny, but younger guy's who have had grossly different life experience will view this as a call to arms. Heck the MRM is increasingly becoming filled with the under 30 male crowd. I guarantee you that this article helped to recruit a few hundred young men to the cause. So continue to laugh up this blatant bigotry, after all, when men are dragged down it has the greatest effect on the least powerful males(younger men). I guess the older men use it as an advantage to have a shot with younger gal's, I really don't pay attention to older pedophiles so I could care less.

Remember, it ain't over till it is over.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Men with "Plungers" to the rescue....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My system is backed up,how much do you charge an hour?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
[If you knew anything about women you would realize that the moment you were no longer interested in them they would swarm you with and ultimately for attention.

If you knew anything about me you wouldn't have even posted that.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

After reading the rest of the comments on this post.... I have to say I can see why some women would be inclined to not be so dependent on men in the future...Women do not exist to make men sandwiches and clean up after them despite what a large majority here obviously think. If you want a maid then hire a maid.

It's funny that you post an article about this and [some] men unknowingly make it blatantly obvious why [some] women would be on board with the idea of not needing men.

Just wanted to acknowledge this post Slayer69 because I often wonder what happened to the good old days as well.

edit on 1-1-2014 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SleepyOwl

Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the various forums.

Hopes you have a great year too.

slayer69

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The truth is that and if it actually comes to that it would actually be backwards. The human female of the species is less likely to survive or thrive if anything. Females are nowhere near as un-expendable as they like to think or as has been wired into there brain mostly by ego based programing of a sector of the population who are just selling products, all pandering to a massive ego which knows no bounds. Its kind of like selling icecream to a fat kid.

This is all just talk, most of which by females who have never had a real issue in there entire lives, imagine if you will a bio-creature who for its entire evolutionary process has always been in the back end of things, not only that has never actually had to put any real effort into everyday things. Our whole matting rituals are backed solely by males, imagine the mind process of somebody who for not only a lifetime has never had to put any effort into such a thing, but all throughout history for hundreds of thousands of years everything has always been right in front of them and they never ever actually had to do as the males do and go out and search or die for it. And that is merely one of the differences and examples in differences.

The majority of these females especially these feminaz's find themselfs unable to even cope with such simple things that any sane society would be able to do and function once the veneer drops. They would even trip on such a small and fragile thing as there ego, and would be guided primarily by there fear which would be expunged and prayed upon by society, or any group even the ones who just want to sell you stuff. And that is what you see here and in these articles, the personifications of there fears put in a light which reflects back on them not at all. Same old topsy turvy female opportunism, a sort of reverse psychology which now a days even the most stupid of male would see through or have alarm bells going off.

I think this whole thing is stupid and goes both ways, the more frustration by any gender of the sexes, will just lead to more of the same, kind of like picking at scabs which would just create more scabs. But hey! If there actually serious, then I for one am down to see if this theory has any merit, lets test it out and see which gender will come out on top, and enough with the talk. But truly I think the whole thing is stupid, and really male or female I do not think it matters much in the end who wins. Only fools think life is a race, as we all will expire eventually no matter who, or what you are. Nobody gets out of life alive, this I know.
edit on 8pmWednesdaypm012014f3pmWed, 01 Jan 2014 20:37:21 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

SLAYER69

I just had to post this article here to get a larger perspective on this. Males, We are being replaced. Just read this....

Men, Who Needs Them?

With expanding reproductive choices, we can expect to see more women choose to reproduce without men entirely.

Now where's the fun in that?

Fortunately, the data for children raised by only females is encouraging. As the Princeton sociologist Sara S. McLanahan has shown, poverty is what hurts children, not the number or gender of parents.

Guys, we're becoming obsolete.
It goes on to describe the following....

Over the next nine months, you stole minerals from your mother’s bones and oxygen from her blood, and you received all your nutrition, energy and immune protection from her. By the time you were born your mother had contributed six to eight pounds of your weight. Then as a parting gift, she swathed you in billions of bacteria from her birth canal and groin that continue to protect your skin, digestive system and general health. In contrast, your father’s 3.3 picograms of DNA comes out to less than one pound of male contribution since the beginning of Homo sapiens 107 billion babies ago.

I honestly don't know what to say. I understand it's an opinion piece but wow.....

When I explained this to a female colleague and asked her if she thought that there was yet anything irreplaceable about men, she answered, “They’re entertaining.”

We're "Entertaining"

you know what brother.. this lady in this video really says it all .. it's a bit long.. but defintely worth the watch

edit on 1-1-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
s-media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com...

If there were no men what we do for Darwin Awards?

Caution: personal POV follows. Women don't need men for their wallets, their ability to sire children, for moving the refrigerator on cleaning day or for taking out the garbage. We need men to have manly virtues (courage, honor, righteousness, decency, etc.) and to treat their women well.
Read a book entitled Maximized Manhood that stated the best thing a man can do for his children is to love their mother.
When men start looking at women at cooking, cleaning, beer-fetching sex machines, they can expect to be replaced.
edit on 1-1-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
wanted to input my thoughts on a separate post..

Me and a close friend of mine, of 30+ years, have been talking about this very thing.

He has been married 3 times, needless to say and a few broken relationships; why you may ask, simple. He can't stand the women with an attitude of 'whining' the proverbial 'normal' life as in work and 8 hour job, come home, sleep go back to work routine.' He's a professional musician of 30 years but remains struggling to find a niche for his musical talent due to him being fully disabled.

Now, I'm NOT saying this of ALL women, so lady's don't even go there.

However, he doesn't expect any women should walk 3 feet behind him either, he's full blooded American, but, over the years, he sees a HUGE difference in women, and we both believe it’s the economy that is driving this ‘attitude / mindset’ of finding the best mate for you lifestyle.

And for this, he’s looking to other countries that women recognize authority of a man and the ‘real’ security they can offer, where money comes last, as one Russian woman said it so plainly in a email he forwarded to me and I quote

anyone, man or woman, can find a job, even if just pumping gas, but, true love is something so rare that I would risk leaving my friends and family and my corporate job to be with the man I love, whether or not he had a dime.”

Yea, my jaw literately dropped after reading that in the email~! Truly a diamond shining like the sun and if I wasn’t married, I would consider moving ASAP !

I’ve had multiple relationships, and been married 4x, yea, count your blessing, out of all of them, only one was the biggest mistake of my life, and coasted me much peace and stifled my life for 10years.

The reasons?

1) Women, need security, and expect it out of men, point blank. Women on welfare, that have children, can’t or won’t get off of it because of the security it gives them. Point blank. As a member recently said it so eloquently in another thread…”Game, Set, Match”

a. This was the issue with my first wife, after getting married to the love of my life, found myself pushed on the street after 3 months, literally. Why? She found a guy that had a solid career as a lineman; me, I was working in a convenience store at the age of 24. BAM~! Homeless in one day.

2) Women in the states have lost the understanding of who men are & what the women’s role is in a relationship. As it states in ancient writings, ‘he shall have rule over you’, God speaking to Eve directly. Why would God say that?? Clearly Adam was with her and both ate the fruit TOGETHER. (I’m only using this to illustrate a point, nothing more)

a. I believe it was because the evil one knew, he could manipulate the female mind easier than the male, for whatever reason; look at the females of today’s society, they go shopping for anything to keep their minds off of stress. (I’m not saying this is a bad thing, but, I see it has a habit, 9/10 times) It appealed to the female mind and created a feeling in her of…security.

b. So, henceforth, it is, and always has been, the role of the man to ‘make the decisions’ or IMO, ‘will have the authority to make the last decision’, which will be final. Whether or not, it’s a good one or a bad one. That is the load we carry, it’s our job as men to make decisions of security. Why? Because that is the way we were made from birth to death.

3) Some women marry to have a good image to their parents & social circles. Game, Set, Match. Why? Social security. They want to show their social circles how successful they are; what woman wants to have a slug of a husband/ boyfriend that does nothing all day, or can’t hold a job, let alone look for one? Answer: NONE, only if they’re in that same circle.
a. I’m NOT talking about those guys, I’m talking about guys that struggle to keep it together for themselves/ family to work at a job till something comes along better.

b. Now this is not to say that women don’t expect to have their man be a man either. I used to have a friend of mine who never ever made a manly decision for the family. It was always “what ever you want dear” and that ended fairly quickly as she felt like she was always wearing the pants in the family.

4) Men do not take the role as a man in the relationships because they are afraid of having their woman leave them or afraid of them not ‘getting it’.

a. Men and women that do this childish act deserve what they sow…misery and loneliness. This, IMO, is more practiced of women than men and only in a few cases will I condone such action: but, usually only creates worst scenario, and if the relationship get to this point, call it off or reconsider your motives for being in the relationship in the first place.

b. Sexual practices as always been considered ‘sacred’ thing, a term used to describe something of a spiritual nature, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, etc, ALL have this agreement. It has always been treated as such and should still be. Most abuse it and consider it ‘just a thing’. Those that do consider it sacred, whether or not, they’re in a marriage or not, are the ones that receive the best things in life. Think about that for a moment.

c. Women that conduct such a mindset, are deeply malicious, and only seek men to act accordingly to their desires they have for the relationship. VERY few, will stop.

d. Men that will do ‘anything’ just to keep they’re male enhancement satisfied, are weak minded and will fall for anything; usually will seek out a female that will control them to the uttermost, in everything. No backbone, and have nothing to chat about with other men. I’m saying this of men that want this as a lifestyle, not just a bedtime fantasy.

My 2c worth of a subject of personal experience, until women realize the man himself can be her security without money & status, “all will be right in the world”

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join