It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, Who Needs Them?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Very very difficult to conquer whats designed by nature regardless of the progress that the scientific community has achieved.

It's not like people who are advancing said science all want to end the male gender, sex, or relationships between the genders. People seem to fear scientific advancement and make wild predictions based on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer, I'll always need you

*ahem* however... I have been much happier dating a woman than I ever was with any guy... uh. yeah... I think I haven't' had enough coffee today... are we getting do-overs?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSearching8
That is another very interesting article. My opinion is that I hope men don't cease to exist. As much as I think you are all nothing but a pain in the butt. I do love you dearly and couldn't live without you.

Scarey stuff isnt it? And to think, this was hardly covered in the MSM when it was discovered, it was whispered.... I bet that before I mentioned this to you, no-one on this forum or any member on ATS had heard of it, what do you think? Is it scarey, and even worse that hardly anyone knows about this? Give me your opinion of this please, thank you in advance!!
PEACE!!

edit on 30-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976
Well, not from me, I suffer from that age old male ailment called " boneidle-itus!"

but no, on a serious note, I agree with you completely, I just dont like hypocritical people, male and female, so when a woman says she is as good as or better than a man, and then in the next breath use being a woman as an excuse not to get involved in manual labour, then that just smacks of usinng something to your advantage when it suits you, and vice versa, and that applies to men and women, just dont like hypocrites!! But I do believe in equal rights for all, me/women, white/asian/back, able bodied/disabled etcetera...you catch my drift dont you?
PEACE!!

Exactly. The point being that we are not one, or rather two, homogenous groups. Each and every person has their own strengths to bring to the table, and all things being equal, we can help each other to overcome any weaknesses. Personally I find, that it is the differences that make things interesting, but nor do I feel that men or women should be bound by outdated stereotypes. As Brian said, why can't we all be individuals?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigcountry08

I never disputed what you said, but competitive strongmen are hardly representative of the average male that you find lying around the place and who may or may not be on hand to do some heavy lifting when the need arises...which is the point I was making. I never claimed that some men were not stronger that most women, just that some men are not, and as you yourself have demonstrated much of that strength can be attributed to training, and is not something that ALL men are naturally predisposed towards. And nor should they be. Simply being very good at lifting things is not particularly useful generally and in day to day life, is seldom needed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Gwampo

Or her name is

Greg

I'M OLD GREGG!!!!!!! you ever drank baileys from a shoe? have you ever been to a club where people wee on each other!?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Well, not from me, I suffer from that age old male ailment called " boneidle-itus!"

but no, on a serious note, I agree with you completely, I just dont like hypocritical people, male and female, so when a woman says she is as good as or better than a man, and then in the next breath use being a woman as an excuse not to get involved in manual labour, then that just smacks of usinng something to your advantage when it suits you, and vice versa, and that applies to men and women, just dont like hypocrites!! But I do believe in equal rights for all, me/women, white/asian/back, able bodied/disabled etcetera...you catch my drift dont you?
PEACE!!

Exactly. The point being that we are not one, or rather two, homogenous groups. Each and every person has their own strengths to bring to the table, and all things being equal, we can help each other to overcome any weaknesses. Personally I find, that it is the differences that make things interesting, but nor do I feel that men or women should be bound by outdated stereotypes. As Brian said, why can't we all be individuals?

And I am so glad that women found their voice due to the suffragettes and other feminist groups for equal rights, instead of being the stereo-typical suzie home maker!! have you ever seen the flash disenfectant adverts from the 50's and hoover adverts and such like from between the 40's through to the beggining of the 60's? made women out to be so happy and shiny and content with their lot being shiny happy, good wifey, homemakers.... those adverts are literally sickening, when you see them put on the telivision to give people nostalgia of what it was like back then it really grates on my last nerve!! the women in those adverts look like they are all brain-washed slaves!!! what do you think? do you know what I'm talking about? have you also seen these adverts that I am talking about?
PEACE!!

p.s. by the way... I love that film, "life of brian" monty python's....its one of my top ten fav's along side their other one "monty python's and the holy grail" pure class, and a sense of humour rarely seen now, everything just seems to be blue and sex this and violence that, comedy has its moments these days, but those where better times, pure quality, unadulterated comedy you could really laugh to, sit down for hours and watch it over and over again!! have you seen the part where brian falls out of a tower and lands straight in an alien ship, that then promptly crashes? hilarious!!! when his mum says to the people "He's not coming out, coz he's been a very naughty boy" and the people that all think he is the messiah say " awww, go on..."
loadza luv and huggs 'n stuff!!!
PEACE!!

edit on 30-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: ammendment's...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And I am so glad that women found their voice due to the suffragettes and other feminist groups for equal rights, instead of being the stereo-typical suzie home maker!! have you ever seen the flash disenfectant adverts from the 50;s and hoover adverts and such like from between the 40;s through to the beggining of the 60's? made women out to be so happy and shiny and content with their lot being shiny happy , good wifey, homemakers.... those adverts are literally sickening, when you see them ut on the telivision to give people nostalgia of what it was like nack then it really grates o my last nerve!! the women in those adverts look like they are all brain-washed slaves!!! what do you think? do you know what I'm talking about? have you also seen these adverts that I am talking about?
PEACE!!

Haha, yes I have...I can't remember who said it, but I love the quote, 'Show me an clean house and I'll show you a life wasted.' You know, I think that many of those adverts were designed to increase compulsive buying in women, by making them feel even more inadequate because they weren't as satisfied as the women in the ads, and would therefore buy more, develop OCD tendencies to fill the void.... And in the same breath, how many of the men back then were satsified with being the responsible one, working all the hours god-sent, and never getting to participate in raising the kids, or enjoying the home that they worked so hard for?
edit on 30-8-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

p.s. by the way... I love that film, "life of brian" monty python's....its one of my top ten fav's along side their other one "monty python's and the holy grail" pure class, and a sense of humour rarely seen now, everything just seems to be blue and sex this and violence that, comedy has its moments these days, but those where better times, pure quality, unadulterated comedy you could really laugh to, sit down for hours and watch it over and over again!! have you seen the part where brian falls out of a tower and lands straight in an alien ship, that then promptly crashes? hilarious!!! when his mum says to the people "He's not coming out, coz he's been a very naughty boy" and the peoe that all think he is the messiah say " awww, go on..."
loadza luv and huggs 'n stuff!!!
PEACE!!

YES! I watched it for about the hundredth time just last week...never, ever tire of it...or anything even remotely Monty Python shaped...and that is my favourite quote...'He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy'...as well as the bit about the Balm at the beginning ('Or did I dream it?' lol). Which since we're here, going off topic, my favourite quote from Holy Grail... Father 'One day son all this will be yours.' Son 'What? The curtains' - Has me in stitches just thinking about it.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Biliverdin because: dropping 'd'

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

And I am so glad that women found their voice due to the suffragettes and other feminist groups for equal rights, instead of being the stereo-typical suzie home maker!! have you ever seen the flash disenfectant adverts from the 50;s and hoover adverts and such like from between the 40;s through to the beggining of the 60's? made women out to be so happy and shiny and content with their lot being shiny happy , good wifey, homemakers.... those adverts are literally sickening, when you see them ut on the telivision to give people nostalgia of what it was like nack then it really grates o my last nerve!! the women in those adverts look like they are all brain-washed slaves!!! what do you think? do you know what I'm talking about? have you also seen these adverts that I am talking about?
PEACE!!

Haha, yes I have...I can't remember who said it, but I love the quote, 'Show me an clean house and I'll show you a life wasted.' You know, I think that many of those adverts were designed to increase compulsive buying in women, by making them feel even more inadequate because they weren't as satisfied as the women in the ads, and would therefore buy more, develop OCD tendencies to fill the void.... And in the same breath, how many of the men back then were satsified with being the responsible one, working all the hours god-sent, and never getting to participate in raising the kids, or enjoying the home that they worked so hard for?
edit on 30-8-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

I think I have a touch of OCD.... I always do things in 4s, if I touch something with my right index finger then I have to even it up by touching it with the left index finger, then start again with the left finger, and back to the right!! I dreead starting to clean anything, especially the kitchen, because when i start then I'm there for hours as everything has to be perfect and done properly, right in to the tight minute corners that might be doewn the side of the washing machine and wall, you know that tiny space you get between them? My hand gets stretched right along it to the back corners until it can go no further, and even though it's out of sight I scrub it hard and feel my way to getting the dirt out, thats why I dread it, because I star in the morning and I'm still there 2/3 hours later in to the afternoon sweating and scrubbing away!!! I've never been diagnosed with OCD... as I've never told the doctor about it, but it must be OCD, eh?
Going back to monty pythons (sorry for being off-topic) in the series, did you ever see the fish sketch? thats just pure genious!!!

edit on 30-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Sex robots that bring beer, now that's a great idea, if we can program them to only say yes and shut up the rest of the time except for oooh oooh, that would be fantastic.

kinda reminds me of an aesop rock song. Nightlight "you wont be laughing when your haunted by the ghost of christmas past, you wont be laughing when your blowup dolls got a headache and wont give up the ass``

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know for me being a younger sister of six older sisters, I will never get married because it is nothing more than a full time housekeeping and baby sitting job for a grown azz man. Total waste of my time and not worth the tax cut.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not into the whole child bearing thing, and being a sexual being; men are only good for one thing mostly because women don't have a man's anatomy if you catch my drift
plus i dont like girls. other than that and perhaps a man to fix things,or open tough things for me they are useless.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
Hmm don't know where to start here.

I know lets invent the artificial womb and create new life without women. Who needs women any way
I guess they think they have enough of their own testosterone, some women have way too much lol.

It's all coming, my friend, it's all coming.

People created in the lab, will eliminate the need for sexual reproduction, and finally, by creating "eunuchs" only we get rid of all crimes related to sex, like rape, sexual harassment, sexual inequality, feminism, lesbianism, homosexuality, bestiality, sadomasochism, satanic sex rituals, occult sex practices like Crowley, and on and on, the final solution....lab produced eunuchs...a peace loving world without strife, struggle, or complaint.

edit on 30-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lets see women put another woman on mars and then well talk - I have too many lesbian friends to think anything more than the all woman human race will be an extremely short lived, high stress and petty place to live.

Men are creating sex bots because we are tired of feminism and its fake strong as a man bs - fight fires - hold doors for us and make your self uo to look like a guy and then go apply for those jobs.

Nature has created 2 sexes for a reason and the more and more we fight the need for both the more and more irrelevant both become.

Actually I think it will be fun to travel into the future to see when china is all males and america is all femals to see how that works out for them.

edit on 30-8-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by bigcountry08

I never disputed what you said, but competitive strongmen are hardly representative of the average male that you find lying around the place and who may or may not be on hand to do some heavy lifting when the need arises...which is the point I was making. I never claimed that some men were not stronger that most women, just that some men are not, and as you yourself have demonstrated much of that strength can be attributed to training, and is not something that ALL men are naturally predisposed towards. And nor should they be. Simply being very good at lifting things is not particularly useful generally and in day to day life, is seldom needed.

Pick an average man and an average woman of roughly the same height/weight and you will find that the woman will be comparable to the man in leg strength, but in upper body strength the male will excel. Don't go for sources here, just try it. Seeing is believing.

Bigger, stronger, faster, better

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So they carry the kid for 9 months. I pay for all of them the rest of their lives.. This broad is complaining about men, why. Question mark

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the insider tip, I'm going to start a handyman business now. All them fatherless homes are going to need someone to clean the pipes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Can you imagine what would happen if all the useless men staged a strike? There wouldn't be anybody to fix a lady's car or the plumbing when she clogs the pipes up with hair. Who is going to fix the roof when it leaks? The ladies would go crawling back, that's what would happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is very silly. This article makes it as so though "men" should be targeted. I'm sorry but being male or female is only a small part of being human. A difference between and X and a Y chromosome; thats it. They make it seem as though male humans are obsolete. NO! Only the male reproductive organ is obsolete.

I've started to see this when I was younger; that advances in technology would render my reproductive organs obsolete. And I've had no problem with that thought. In fact sometimes I wonder if my life would be better without it. The male reproductive organ is a mess. But because we understand what it does, we could implement and technology which would do its job.

But all of the men on this forum feel like somehow this article targeted them specifically. They act offended as though their whole selves have been insulted and called "useless". LOLOL. Get over yourselves. Your reproductive organ is such a small part of who you are. It gets me angry when males act so primitive, almost as if all of you care whether some random organ in you body is required to keep the human race going. Remember, the human body should function as efficiently as possible. If you had an organ that was useless, but used nutrients and materials, and held a large volume of blood, would you not want to get rid of it? Sure there is the pleasure part of it, but you could also technology for that too. Ya see, technology helps all humans, regardless of gender.

You should be happy that you don't need that painful, sensitive mess of flesh down there. This article is targeting the male reproductive organ, not men as the humans they are. All males will still live in peace, and have fun, pleasurable lives. Simply, woman will not need to have intercourse with you. But if you guys are so immature that you are gonna cry on you knees for some p*ssy, then I'm disgraced to call myself human, let alone a male human.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join