It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, Who Needs Them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
bump

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, I think the person who wrote that should see a shrink.

That's just an honest opinion.

The idea that is being represented has been discussed to oblivion, and it's really a waste of time to discuss it here, or the philosophical repricursions, if these women would have their way.

But in the end, what they're doing doesn't matter ... because in reality, all they will accomplish is their own extinction. Because what they are ruling out of the picture, in their "enlightenment" according to their own idiotic blindness, is the very why ... there is sperm, and an egg. Not just in the human species, but in all life ... it's the fact, that you have this, that causes the multitude of life, that exists ... it's that very core, that makes LIFE.

Only bacteria, splits itself ... and if that's what these women want to become ... human sized bacteria.

Then that's their problem ... because life will continue, and it will breed their offspring out of the equation. Just as it has all other life forms, and idiotic self-proclaimed-super-beings throughout the ages of history.

edit on 30/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
...a species that doesn't plan on going extinct?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well there's...
Love. Which we all need.
I still get sweaty palms, butterflies, nervous conversation...
and I want to keep it as long as possible.

I do, however, think there is some credible theory in this.

I saw a movie on this once but I can't recall the name.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Being a fully paid up member of the male chauvinist pig club, when it comes to changing a tire, unblocking the sink, getting rid of a mouse, shooting and old pet dog, inventing all the things the ladies like in their kitchens, building their homes, up on the roof wiggling the the TV antenna, carrying those back breaking bags of groceries, who gets it done?
If women had their way, we would still be living in caves.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Typical 'liberated' woman point of view, the world and our society will not be existing for much longer if this becomes more commonplace.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is something which is greater and far more superior than we could ever wrap our primitive monkey minds around - this something is the universe. Pure, raw, perfect nature.

This "matrix" that we humans inhabit manifests everything out of pure necessity. It's all perfect.

Don't mess with the universe. It's way bigger than you.

I think hard-core feminists are, in reality, butt hurt women who could never attract men. So now they want men all gone out of pure butt hurtness.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

WOW! Haven't heard of that one! but I'll see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

I found it! Here is the article you are talking about.

Fertility timebomb found in drinking water

by GEOFFREY LEAN, Daily Mail

Comments (0)
The fertility of a generation of men is being put at risk because a hormone found in the Pill is getting into drinking water, scientists fear.

Pollution due to the chemical, a powerful form of oestrogen, is causing up to half the male fish in our lowland rivers to change sex, research shows.

Experts believe the hormone could be getting into drinking water and affecting men's sperm counts. They say sewage treatment does not remove the chemical entirely from drinking supplies, although the water industry insists there is no evidence of a risk to health.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 8-30-2012 by Springer because: DO NOT COPY ENTIRE ARTICLES ON ATS, REVIEW our TAC.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That is another very interesting article. My opinion is that I hope men don't cease to exist. As much as I think you are all nothing but a pain in the butt. I do love you dearly and couldn't live without you.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
For the record:

I like and need Women. Despite the fact that many of them [Not all, but many of them from my experience] cause so much pain, controversy, nit pick, bitch, moan and complain, quick to judge and slow to apologize...

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, maybe a bit more activity on the Sandwich making side

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh ya there is a lot of seething and hidden male hatred out there in females.
And the whole science behind it on replacing men, well I suppose that in there blind hatred they have not thought that stuff through, because overall if anybody is more easily replaceable it is the female gender.

I think our civilization and on a whole the female species as a autonomous entities has been way to indulged and given way to many special treatments over the male, so much so that when you take something away they can not function, and go all crazy and start blaming men for all kind of things. In our current society, well the whole thing is catered and geared towards females in general, and no that whole feminism thing that men have and are out to repress men is bunk on a whole its just a way to control populations.

And its not mystery that our consumer society is geared toward women, in fact last I checked like 85% of all marketing is geared toward females. In fact from a whole the opposite is true, and really females have very little to really whine about, and all that they do is of there own faults mainly. If anything the whole catering to women needs and wants that has been going on for so long has created and habitualized them to in reality be all about control and power, they are in effect repressed tyrants just waiting to come out. And everything else is more or less a face they put on. Even in something so simple as relationships and the whole the female is always right or even in that joke married men say, that if you want to have a happy marriage always agree with your wife.

Well they are right, and that is the sad fact that the majority of it is based on control, its subtle but its there. And given that factor, it's likely the first hill any couple comes across the whole thing will fall down fast then a house of cards. And I can assure you if things do not change by the time this civilization and society and species as a whole will reach the mountain, because there is a mountain on the horizon, most people do not see it, however its pretty clear to me. But in all I think the whole thing is likely to have crumbled long before then.

I do not know, all jokes aside, I suppose we shall see were this duality of things will ultimately lead.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Bingo.

but I haven't found a guy yet who doesn't screech at the monster spiders in my house, right along with me. lol

I always know they found one when I hear from the other room; OMG WTF Is that???
edit on 30-8-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm guessing the author of this article is butthurt over some guy who broke her heart.

or she's lez

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Or your the type of guy who makes women start to consider getting rid of men.

I bet if a woman says that a guy like Beckam is attractive, the first thing you say is they are gay.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Jana..

Thank you for posting that reply

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Or her name is

Greg

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Or her name is Greg

Geez mate you've gotta be quick around here.............lets put a face to her name shall we.

Dr. Greg Hampikian is a nationally known DNA expert and professor of forensic biology. In addition to his teaching responsibilities, he serves as the Director of the Idaho Innocence Project and the DNA Expert on the Georgia Innocence Project Board

edit on 30-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yea..yea..yeah..heard and read plenty of such useless articles published in the past by poindexters who wish to justify their jobs and title
I dont know how much of this viewpoint/theory will hold up
Very very difficult to conquer whats designed by nature regardless of the progress that the scientific community has achieved.
edit on 30-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
Being a fully paid up member of the male chauvinist pig club, when it comes to changing a tire, unblocking the sink, getting rid of a mouse, shooting and old pet dog, inventing all the things the ladies like in their kitchens, building their homes, up on the roof wiggling the the TV antenna, carrying those back breaking bags of groceries, who gets it done?
If women had their way, we would still be living in caves.

Can't wait to meet you at the next MCPC meeting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join