It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth does not change. What is it that is always "True" and never changes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Truth doesn't change.
It is eternal, holding record of all being and non-being.
It is infinite, it is a quality and not a quantity
It never changes, but the perspective of it does.

The more you "zoom" into a solid, the more you'll see that it is wavering energy.
The emptiness in "between" is an illusion, the "absence" is an illusion.
Zoom "out" and you'll see that it is a huge mass of energy - a whole.
There may seem like so much space between you and other.
Zoom "out" and the galaxy is one whole - on huge spiral of light.

Time is depended on "apparent" movement - but from holistic perspective there is no space (movement).
It is seen as one whole.
Zoom out enough, and reality is one infinite and eternal constant, unchanging, still light.
So The "Truth" is that reality is "Light" (Existence, Heat, Light, Energy).

Movement is an "illusion".
Movement happens in "light"
But that which moves is made of "light"
So in really, it really isn't movement as "Light" is "Light" and there is no separation (space).

"Absence" is just an illusion from being too "zoomed-in" and not zooming out to see holistically.

So, the greatest "Truth" to keep in your awareness, is "Unity", because,
When you zoom out enough, time and movement (space) itself is seen as in illusion,
as there is only infinite and eternal light.
This is the highest point you can go - the most holistic view of zooming out.

Cells "appear" to be separate, independent, moving around,
But as you zoom out, you see that they are one (as a tissue / muscle).
The tissue seems to be one thing but even that is one (as an organ).
The body seems to be one things but even that is one (a connection to The Earth).
The Earth seems to be one thing but that is connected to its star system.
The star system seems to be one thing but it is connected to the galaxy.
So on, into Infinity...

And notice how "fast" time seems to humans, but "Slow" to Earth...
Time "Slows" as you zoom out and soon becomes non-existent holistically.

So Unity is The Eternal Truth.

Unity is an Awareness. This awareness leads to acceptance, affection, and compassion (Love).
Which is probably why some say "Love is the only truth"
Really, unity is the only truth - but it manifest in emotion as love and in action as compassion.

edit on 30-8-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

So Unity is The Eternal Truth.

how can this awareness be pragmmatically put to use?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The Awareness effects the attitudes and actions.

Unity (Awareness of being connected) leads to Compassion and therefore Compassionate Actions

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The Awareness effects the attitudes and actions.

Unity (Awareness of being connected) leads to Compassion and therefore Compassionate Actions

Thought provoking thread you have created - well done

I agree the more aware we become that we are connected the more aware we become of others for example.
Religion and Nation etc are constructs that can be used as tools for division.
The more aware we become we see the deeper connections and it is a beautiful thing
We are all in this together.
edit on 30-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Are we free when connected?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Great post! I have been quite keen on the subject of awareness lately. I do agree that 'unity is an awareness', however, it is so hard to gain that awareness. We have been 'trained' that we are separate! So much emphasis has been put on the individual self that in order to gain this type of awareness, one needs to really have it as a goal, meditate on it, and believe in it wholeheartedly until this becomes their only reality. It could take more than a lifetime to get this feeling of unity, of completeness, but it's so worthy having it... I have experienced it a few times in my life, but it's hard to 'keep'!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes...the Eternal Truth of Consciousness from the perspective of Mankind is the presiding Choice, within our awareness, of Love over Hate....
This choice will determine and define, as it always has, the continuation of the infinite mind within matter...

There are two paths in thought and action...

One is unifying...
A bringing together...a reinforcing of the core...
A gravitation to the center; and Singularity...
A unification of thought and deed...
A construction against the disarray...
Clarity above obfuscation...

Love over Hate...

The other is Entropic...
A casting apart...scattering to the winds...
A repulsion into Singularity through infinite division...
A destruction of knowledge and craft...
A profound Darkness... (which serves to define and give meaning to the Light...)

A place where absolute Nothing devours Everything...

As it always has, consciousness rides the event horizon between these two forces....

After all...a star must have the darkness to surround it, if it's "shine" is to be seen by our awareness...

________________________The Ultimate Freedom_________________________

The children of ultimate freedom are filled with the molten froth of calamities spiraling tirade.
Gone are the parental and societal orders, stifling as the night womb from whence they came.
Open is the door into the eternities...
Swiftly crumbling are the ledges of reason in the wombs darkened aerie...

Maturation approaches until its ardor matches the terror of what is unknown.
The child is free to be born anew, or borne down in forever’s bitter sweet embrace.
Reason dances with desire in an ever maddening spin of ordered chaos...
The furor of light and dark reaches a pinnacled instance of paradox..!

Yet, it is the age of light, and the fires of chaos must win; for the birth is the reason; and we are
never truly free of the plan.
The seed is germinated or consumed; lost in the endless folds of nothing and everything.
As before, forevers are born anew, growing always outward, toward the ultimate freedom...

May you go in Light and Truth through the Darkness surrounding the Secrets of Forever...

Fidem Infinita...worlds without end...

edit on 30-8-2012 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I disagree that unity is an eternal truth. At one point or an another, there was probably no unity, but chaos and disorder, which still exist. "Unity" was birthed in chaos; it grew and unified in the midst of chaos; it still resides and is bound by chaos. Chaos seems to be more eternal than unity.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne
reply to post by arpgme

I disagree that unity is an eternal truth. At one point or an another, there was probably no unity, but chaos and disorder, which still exist. "Unity" was birthed in chaos; it grew and unified in the midst of chaos; it still resides and is bound by chaos. Chaos seems to be more eternal than unity.

What causes unity or harmony is Eternal - It Eternally works on Choas to put it in a better way

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PillarOfStrenght
reply to post by arpgme

Are we free when connected?

Yes, even when you realize your connectedness you still have free-will.

reply to post by arpgme

I disagree that unity is an eternal truth. At one point or an another, there was probably no unity, but chaos and disorder, which still exist.

"Chaos" still exists? I'm not sure it ever has. It is just a perspective. Sub-Atomic particles may "seem" chaotic but everything is really ordered nicely, so it is an illusion.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Zoom Zoom Zoom

And what is darkness ?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by arpgme

Zoom Zoom Zoom

And what is darkness ?

Darkness is where God turned off the lights to save energy

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

And what is darkness ?

An illusion from being too zoomed in. Just as you can zoom into a solid and everything appears to be energy and lots of space, really it is solid, still - just like when zoomed far out enough from Earth to experience closer to the infinity.

Originally posted by artistpoet
Darkness is where God turned off the lights to save energy

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

OP

It makes more sense to me that if you only have darkness ? That is when you truly have nothing. Darkness is nothing but the absence of light. Darkness isn't something that exists.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nice thread I enjoyed the read arpgme the micro and macro perspective views of ALL*

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

but if unity is at all desirable,,, maybe it is desirable eternally,..,.

if chaos is more fundamental.,,.., what power, forces, and means of control, did it take to create so much order and unity? and why?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

What causes unity or harmony is Eternal - It Eternally works on Choas to put it in a better way

I agree. Since unity was birthed in chaos, and chaos was unity's cause, chaos is more eternal.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

reply to post by arpgme

but if unity is at all desirable,,, maybe it is desirable eternally,..,.

if chaos is more fundamental.,,.., what power, forces, and means of control, did it take to create so much order and unity? and why?

Chaos birthed every power, force and means of control—at least if we consider the Big bang theory. If this was true, there would be no reason why.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

I agree. Since unity was birthed in chaos, and chaos was unity's cause, chaos is more eternal.

how do you not know unity was original? according to the big bang before the bang occurred was the most ordered, united, entropy free state,..,

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

reply to post by arpgme

how do you not know unity was original? according to the big bang before the bang occurred was the most ordered, united, entropy free state,..,

Please explain. I've never heard of this state.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join