It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar radiation causing massive weather anomalies ::Query

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Heya guys. Ive been trying to find a video floating around the internet that i've misplaced. It was of a girl walking down a street in america sometime last year with nice clear skies and within a minute a freak storm spawns blackened the skies and 100+ mph winds battered the town.

I remember the girl was slowly walking past a car on the side of the road in some town when it hit and she just cowered next to the front of the car to avoid being hit with debris. I cant recall which town this happened in but i've been looking for the video because its a great example of what happens when a massive burst of solar radiation breaches the earth's shields and reigns down on an area.

The video as well as the event itself only was a few minutes long. Around the time the semi trucks were being thrown around in the US.

Does anyone have an idea of the video im talking about if you could link it to me that would be awesome.

Also side note. Has anyone noticed "Time" has been fluctuating recently??? more noticeably the last few weeks?

Thanks to anyone who knows what im talking about. ^.^ Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

I fail to see the relation between the thread title and thread contents.

What has solar radiation got to do with the lost video you describe ?

And no, time has not been "fluctuating", time is defined by the decay rates of certain atoms and those have not changed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

And no, time has not been "fluctuating", time is defined by the decay rates of certain atoms and those have not changed.

Or have they...

But what if a well-known -- and apparently constant -- characteristic of matter starts behaving mysteriously?

This is exactly what has been noticed in recent years; the decay rates of radioactive elements are changing. This is especially mysterious as we are talking about elements with "constant" decay rates -- these values aren't supposed to change. School textbooks teach us this from an early age.

Source

The Sun is changing the supposedly constant rates of decay of radioactive elements, and we have absolutely no idea why.

Source
edit on 8/30/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

your second link isn't working but the first one was a good read.

if this is true we have no idea how old anything truly is, that's a game changer indeed.

top topics

join