It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. Help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey ATS was lurking earlier today about Aliens. So heres the deal, I got home today and napped for a good 4 hours. Stayed up for a bit, looked at alien threads. Then I fell back asleep and had a weird dream. I was asleep but due to my long nap it was a very light sleep and it just felt weird.

Here's where # gets real
In the dream or half asleep dream I looked out my window and saw a glare of an eye right outside and then I passed out in fear - in real life, not in dream, or did I? Because as soon as I determined that eye was an aliens i felt a really intense vibrating and did that scream thing you do when you are dreaming. IM SO FREAKED OUT. PLEASE HELP.

So basically: Dream, look out window in dream, see alien, pass out in fear, feel weird vibration.

I know this was a dream because when I dream and dream a bad dream I do a certain scream and I did that scream. But what is disturbing me is the vibrations part.

PS i have passed out from lightheadedness before and kind of felt the same vibrations.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deathnique

PS i have passed out from lightheadedness before and kind of felt the same vibrations.

Your silver cord is loose. You just OBE'd, that's all.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deathnique

To me it sounds like a sleep paralysis episode, you where in between the dream state and awake...

The vibration thing intrigues me, was it so loud as to overwhelm all other sounds? or was it a physical shaking?

eta

I had a similar experience that I induced my self using Binaural beats.

My experience from another thread.

However last night I had a very terrifying experience with them, My wife was watching a movie downstairs and I decided to head to bed early. This is what happened I put the headphones on and had a hard time falling to sleep, Normally I can get to sleep with in 20 minutes, an hour with them on and nothing. I believe at some point I must of fallen asleep, I experienced a few moments of sheer terror accompany with a sharp pain in my neck, I saw flashing lights all around and could not move for what seemed like forever. It took a great force of will to come out of it, I actually fell out of my bed and was disoriented, I was in a cold sweat and my neck hurt.

edit on 30-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think you should lay off the alien threads for a while.

They can mess with your mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

... and did that scream thing you do when you are dreaming. IM SO FREAKED OUT. PLEASE HELP.

I don't know what that "scream thing when dreaming" is, but apparently you do. And as you said, in that case, you were definitely dreaming. Case closed.

But what is disturbing me is the vibrations part.

I don't know. Orgasm?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
lol that was a funny dream
thank you for sharing that vision

You had a premonition of the futur

believe it or not

so if one day it happen for real
dont pass out again and go meet this being looking at your window
if it was hostile .. it wouldnt state at you in the windows
but would have destroy your house and other houses

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm pretty positive it was sleep paralysis. Only had that 1 other time and it was after I took a nap. Also often you will feel vibrations and will feel a presence watching you.

That was terrifying

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

What is this silver cord you speak of?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Its associated with out of body experiences (OBE's) which is what he had, along with the intense vibrational feeling.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Its associated with out of body experiences (OBE's) which is what he had, along with the intense vibrational feeling.

I've had the vibrations along with OBEs, so I was just curious about the cord since I had never heard of it before.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

There is a cord, they call it the silver cord, that comes from our spirit, and attaches to our earthly body until we die.
near-death.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This comes from the Holy Bible,

Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. KJV Ecclesiastes 12:6

SOURCE: scripturetext.com...

and testified to by many astral travelers who travel in the spirt...

oncedelivered.net...

edit on 30-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join