It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think you're being abducted by Aliens?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

So reality is holographic and this is considered a model for current cosmology -- based on the new understanding of black holes storing three dimensional information holographically as two dimensional information.

But this is due to "time-frequency uncertainty." So for example I read quantum chaos math professor Ian Stewart's book that he cowrote with Jack Cohen a biologist -- called Evolving the Alien and it was exploring the possibility of extraterrestrial biochemistry, etc. So then the authors conclude that if there is an actual alien then aliens are like

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by URmyHON

Nice! Keep it up!

Ah should I finish my quote for you -- you cut it off just at the good part.

So... why did you stop there? You didn't like the rest of what I wrote?
edit on 1-9-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by URmyHON

So reality is holographic and this is considered a model for current cosmology -- based on the new understanding of black holes storing three dimensional information holographically as two dimensional information.

But this is due to "time-frequency uncertainty." So for example I read quantum chaos math professor Ian Stewart's book that he cowrote with Jack Cohen a biologist -- called Evolving the Alien and it was exploring the possibility of extraterrestrial biochemistry, etc. So then the authors conclude that if there is an actual alien then aliens are like
The only part I understood was that you read a book. Can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hear about the aliens crossing the border all the time on the news on t.v. Why would these aliens want to abduct you in the first place? The gov. been putting these aliens back on their land for years now. i'm sure they got it figured out. When, where,how to deal with these aliens, even the drunk ones. America has all kinds of aliens running around here. I think we have enough already. You would think that the police would arrest these aliens abducting people. Thats not right. I wonder how many of these aliens the police caught obducting people. What country do these obducting aliens come from anyways? All these illegal aliens running around obducting people, thats sad. We have enough problems, why don't they just leave us alone.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Alien abduction is kind of a broad subject which is only limited by ones subjective judgements about the term.
To be alien simply defined means being from a strange unknown place which is not native to the place you are visiting.

For example Starlings are native to the northern temperate zones of Europe but now thrive as an alien bird species in other northern temperate zones such as the United States. Once in a blue moon a frozen carcass is even found north of the arctic circle.

Alienation can be a process such as giving something to someone as in a Will.
Alienation could also be the act of replacing someones friendly respected reputation with one of a hostile nefarious imposter.

You state that you interpret alien abduction as a primarily psychological phenomena. Perhaps an analogy might be taken from the Pavlov's dogs experiment in Russia.

Although a trained dog might salivate at the sound of a bell, the deeper understanding that requires human intelligence would be alien to them. They might be dimly aware that they were being monitored as part of an experiment but would still salivate in response to a bell even after the experiment was finfished.

Similarly humans usually respond to alien stimulus in an unconscious manner without the ability to rationally understand or act upon the stimulus through any control of their own.

The initial premise that GPS could be used to prove an alien abduction seems to suggest we might be talking about (blue book) style alien intelligence.

If we were to examine the various GPS system designs used around the world today, we would find that a lot of thought obviously went into how to keep the system from being used to guide enemy military assets. Certainly there is a lot of easy to find information about the use of different "classes" of GPS receivers which give conflicting even purposely erroneous positional information.

We may also be dimly aware that the oscillators in any GPS receiver available to the consumer is not a passive electronic component. The tin foil hat crowd might even avoid attaching GPS devices to themselves for fear of attracting a curious blue book style alien. Spoofing your GPS device is probably as easy as cloning a cell phone for someone with that kind of alien intelligence.

Sounds like a sure way to end up as dinner for some hungry alien to me.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by URmyHON

The only part I understood was that you read a book. Can you elaborate?

Is this a new kind of watch? A holographic time frequency. Show me where to go look at one. Extraterrestrial biochemistry. Is Nasa taking more samples from mars again? Traversing thru time on my watch, i can see i missed lunch. Evolving the alien, what? I'm sure they have been evolving all this time. Hopefully they can evolve into a more civil society.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cauliflower

I'm confused. If you use the meaning of the word alien that way, then the topic would read. You think your being abducted by (not native to this country) ALIEN. Foriegn. Some people are not native to this country and are called aliens. Foriegners or aliens abducting people.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join