It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think you're being abducted by Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
After, decades to centuries to millennium of this phenomenon occurring - GPS is going to be what pulls the white rabbit from the hat? I don't know. They have effectively evaded our detection for this long. Don't you think they would notice a gps strapped onto one of their subjects? I don't think they want us to know they are here, and take great care and pains to keep humans naive and oblivious.

They are taught just like us, don't play with your food. Doesn't stop all of them though!
LOL. Just kidding, Just Kidding. I don't think we are their food...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

The lack of recordings and photos are rare because the aliens have technology that makes them aware if there is a problem. It is all about hypnotism, alien hypnotism. There is a man named Derrell Sims who tries to imply that his knowledge has enough power to 'suggest' greater than the alien which is interesting. My point is that the alien mind is aware in a controlled enviroment of everything around them. Yet he has pictures, suprisingly one of a mantis knocking down a grey. Derrell admits that when aliens are in transit they are not in 3D. Whichs means thoughts of dimensions which is not new at all and started in the 60s (that is jumping on the bandwagon to say that we are 'starting'), is all correct, they are able to 'appear' into our reality.
edit on 30-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

I understand that argument, but, please understand that such arguments are in parallel with findings related in the study of the phenomenon from a Psychological perspective.
Further, allow me to quote myself from another thread:

Quoting myself
I shared a flat with a claimed abductee, and unknown to her, I had the place set up with nanny cams (before she moved in and before I even knew her as a matter of personal, and home security), and none of the times she claimed abduction did anything ever show up in the camera logs. All evidence showed that she never left her room. No spooky lights happened. No strange shadows. No missing gaps in time were shown on the video logs. The cameras did not turn themselves off. Absolutely nothing of interest other than the interesting fact that nothing happened, happened.

In this thread, however, none of that matters.

However, if this person you say has photos of Grey and Mantis aliens, regardless of whether they are online for our perusal, pictures would indicate that if pictures are possible, GPS tracking of an abductee might just possibly work too.

This thread, though, is mainly an FYI.
Members are welcome to debate, but, all in all, this topic is intended to be neutral as there very may well be folks (not necessarily registered members or actively participating) that fully feel they are experiencing real physical abduction, that if interested, may find these solutions to potentially validate their own experiences (at least to themselves) helpful.

Granted, the seeming apathy, reluctance, and sometimes even hostility coupled with an impassible wall of excuses towards trying to actually do something regarding this phenomenon by most claimed abductees/contactees is formidable, which supports the Psychological paradigm, but, regardless, this thread isn't intended as a debate platform of what is and is not possible.

The intent is merely to present a possible, reasonable alternative in entertaining the idea that real physical abduction occur such that those interested may do with the information whatever they will of the own free accord.
No participation in these forums is required, or necessary.

Thus, if there's even the tiniest off-chance even one person might benefit from the solutions provided, regardless of what the results may read when they check GPS logs in correspondence, then, one person will have benefited however they benefited, and that's fine.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dru, excellent thread, it would be most fascinating if GPS records showed a subject being transported to a probing.
One problem I foresee: Attach said GPS to your personal hot air baloon, attach fishing line to baloon. Pull it down from 300 feet after a fitting amount of time is allowed for supposed deeds in sky.

However, it should filter out made up claims about rides to space and what have you.

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Not everyobe can be making up Alien abduction stories. Some are probably true. ..

Probably? Let's see if Dru's suggestion will help the victims to prove it, I hope it will, once and for all. The GPS works at least to 65K feet, so that would be a strong case. Unless someone hacked it and planted a tracking history.
Is that possible? It would probably take a high level of skill, so it would have to be pretty elaborate.

Originally posted by greyer
The lack of recordings and photos are rare because the aliens have technology that makes them aware if there is a problem. ...

Well, that seems an excellent solution then if that's an abduction repellant, I imagine a lot of people would want one immediatly, wouldn't you think so?

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I posted this inside another thread, but, thought this may be of interest in and of itself by itself.

You think you are being abducted by aliens? Then, why not put yourself on GPS monitoring?

Best GPS Tracking Watches of 2012

1. Suunto - Ambit (integrated altimeter too)
2. Garmin - Forerunner 910XT
3. Polar - RCX5 Tour de France Premium bundle
4. Garmin - Forerunner 610
5. Timex - Ironman Run Trainer GPS HRM

And then, there's Best GPS Trackers 2012

I'm not sure if the Watches have real time updates to a secure website where you can then access the logs as this is a key feature in establishing credibility due that you can't alter the logs, and the logs are auto-updated without need for you to do a manual update to a computer.

The watches with altimeters do however sound quite interesting considering if you really do think you are experiencing physical events where you get carried off somewhere, then, altitude, speed, and location would be some key data points to establish.

If an abductee thinks they're having real physical experiences, then, if said abductee can establish they have been suddenly plucked up to amazing altitudes where they then zoomed to another location at 50,000kph disappearing into the side of a hill, then, we'll have some interesting data.

1. Sudden altitude change will have been established.
2. Travel beyond the speed of civilian transport is established.
3. Location traveled to is established.

If more than one supposed physical event occurs, and a pattern is established such as location, then;
4. Location to investigate further is established.

I personally subscribe to the Psychological paradigm as established in several studies, and papers regarding the phenomenon, but, if there are indeed real physical events taking place as so many are want to insist with sometimes very hostile vehemence, then, the above is your chance to possibly collect data to prove your claims.

This post is not a jibe. If you get GPS, have an event, and the logs say you went absolutely nowhere, or you actually did go somewhere, then, the data could very well be self educating for your own personal gratification.
You can, of course, always post relevant data in the public forum if you like, but, it's all up to you. It's your data.
If you're actually having real physical experiences, and have some rather compelling hard data like GPS logs to prove it, I'm pretty sure a number of people might be interested in hearing what you have to say.

Absolutely brilliant!! So there is still some people on ATS with enough significant grey matter left to operate with....but what if these "abductee's" are being abducted by time travellers? And they are dropped of at exactly the same time as they are abducted from? Then that thrrows the GPS solution right out the window, unless they are taken backward or forward in time to the period in which their GPS unit is functioning then they will be able to prove the abduction as their will be 2 signals beig sent from the said GPS unit which will be registered as there will be 2 versions of the same person, who has been abducted, and put back or forth in time to a place where their past/future self, exists wearing the GPS tracking unit pre/post abduction....you catch my drift?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairacoustique
reply to post by Druscilla

if someone is complaining of physical traumas, scars, sexual violation, and other such that is often described in some events, then, it would seem if there are physical effects, then, a physical cause would be at work where such could be documented.

Bzzzzzzzzzt. Nada.

There is much evidence that shows the mind can create physical trauma to the body, and reverse it, so kablooey there goes that falsehood of yours.
What is said is correct. Note the words "If" and "Then". You just added an "Else".

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Understood.
As I've said before; yes, there's many 'ifs' and other ponderables.
On top of that there's the observed condition of subjects claiming abduction, passionately and vocally exclaiming they want to experiences to stop, but, when presented with means or options to explore the subject further in an actual attempt to understand it, and possibly put a stop to it, they invariably express apathy, and/or an impassible wall of excuses, unwilling to even entertain an attempt at trying.

Some of those excuses can be seen in this thread as is.

Whatever the case, as I continue to state; if someone feels they are experiencing hands-on physical abduction, by aliens, by covert black ops psychological warfare spooks, by people from hollow earth, or any other agency, then, if they feel the solution presented in the OP may benefit them, it's there for them to try in whatever capacity they feel comfortable in employing.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why waste your time posting this thread? There has never been any signifigant irrefutable physical scientifically tested evidence nor will there ever be any signifigant irrefutable scientifically tested physical evidence of alien abduction occuring to anyone, anywhere at anytime..

Asking for real evidence from the 'abductees', rather than seen as a postive scientific approach is viewed as a negative skeptical nasty scientist approach which quickly leads to the inevitable same old excuses 'I cant put up a camera in my bedroom, the aliens interfere with the recordings' 'You think a extraterrestrial that has traveled innumerable light years to look at me through my window is going to leave any evidence, thats ridiculous!' Note how the abductee thinks that an alien travelling countless light years leaving evidence is absurd, but an alien travelling countless light years to look through ones window is not absurd. In conclusion, never ever ever ask for ANY form of evidence from a person claiming to be a abductee, especially on a anonymous forum such as this.. you will get a profoundly negative uncivilized response.. its the golden rule to avoid a pointless endless discussion.
edit on 30-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by therovers
Why waste your time posting this thread? There has never been any signifigant irrefutable physical scientifically tested evidence nor will there ever be any signifigant irrefutable scientifically tested physical evidence of alien abduction occuring to anyone, anywhere at anytime..

Asking for real evidence from the 'abductees', rather than seen as a postive scientific approach is viewed as a negative skeptical nasty scientist approach which quickly leads to the inevitable same old excuses 'I cant put up a camera in my bedroom, the aliens interfere with the recordings' 'You think a extraterrestrial that has traveled innumerable light years to look at me through my window is going to leave any evidence, thats ridiclious!' Note how the abductee thinks that an alien travelling countless light years to leave evidence is absurd, but an alien travelling countless light years to look through ones window is not absurd. In conclusion, never ever ever ask for ANY form of evidence by a person claiming to be an abductee, especially on a anonymous forum such as this.. you will get a profoundly negative uncivilized response.. its the golden rule to avoid a pointless endless discussion.

I'm not asking anyone to provide any evidence in this thread.
Providing evidence for others is a different topic altogether.
I'm well aware of the challenges associated with claimed abductees

This thread is intended to be simply informational.
If anyone is interested, then, hey, here's a list of GPS products one could try.
It's entirely up to each individual.
As mentioned previously also, there may very well be non-participating members, as well as non-member lurkers that find this informational post helpful.

Yes, there are vocal detractors that are more than happy to express passionate points of view expressing the usual lot of excuses, but, that's really irrelevant.

Some may also find the posted information relevant to personal pursuits totally unrelated to Alien Abduction.
The products, mind you, are not market targeted at Alien Abductees, but sports activities and other such, so, the information provided may be helpful in that respect as well.

Whatever the case, the information is there. Like it. Hate it. Think nothing of it at all. It's there for those that may consider it helpful.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by therovers

I think the point is that if you think you are being abducted then strap a gps device on you....then bring back the evidence or go away...poop or get off the pot...or is it put up or shut up?

Personally, I wouldn't be stopping at a GPS watch. I would be putting in my own implants, wiring my house and my neighbors house with all kinds of cameras and devices and booby traps. I would probably never go to sleep again because I would be completely wired from all the stimulants. Things would definitely be exploding.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

They have effectively evaded our detection for this long. Don't you think they would notice a gps strapped onto one of their subjects?
Yes. That is why I would recommend putting it in a rubber like thing they sell at local drugs stores and swallowing it. Then you should eat a lot off mexican food before bed...maybe some bananas and sprite....if they try to remove it...that will show 'em what for. No, not kidding. That is what I would do.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

My post was not meant to belittle the premis of your thread.. infact I encourage threads like this, ones that provide the scientific tools for 'abductees' to provide tangible proof that their claimed abductions are more than a fantasy/delusion. The point I was trying to make is abductees do not want to seek proof of their abduction experiences, because they know they will never ever ever be able to attain ANY tangible evidence.. due to deep down accepting their claimed experiences are nothing more than delusions/common sleep paralysis/the need to feel special etc, and thus the excuses phase sets in... 'The UFO's vibration pulses interferes with my GPS device, sorry!' 'The camera does not show anything because the aliens are invisible!' They can NEVER accept that they are not victims of a extraterrestrial agenda of abducting and examining homosapiens.. infact many want to be part of this claimed agenda and enjoy being 'abductees' as it gives them an identity, and makes them feel like they are special or chosen. They do not want to seek a rational explanation, quite the opposite.

Keep it up though, I admire your efforts
edit on 30-8-2012 by therovers because: a

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To add, booby traps can cost next to nothing. Dust flour along the window sills, the doorways. Bells that tingle and strung up with fishing line so it's barely visible. There are all kinds of things people can do, to get further validation before taking the financial leap to investing in a gps or video recorder.

I don't know that it would do any good, but until evidence, concrete evidence is collected - the phenomenon is at a stand still.

It is likely best kept that way. I wouldn't want to be part of the body of people who called all of the abducted "psychologically" impaired, should evidence arise that they actually were abducted all along.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Do you really REALLY think these abductions happen in our dimension? Well, based on my experience, they don't.

So suffice it to say,all the gadgets we use, ceases to exist in this paradigm.

Time itself doesn't even exist. You can feel like you're gone for 5 minutes when in Earth-reality, it's been hours. Same holds true the other way. People have reported to journey to the Moon, look around and they're back in less than 15 minutes.

So forget about GPS's. I mean, I guess you can try it but I don't think it's as simple as you're making it sound.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
don't ufo's typically interfere with electronics and magnets.

then at best, all you will record is gap where no data is available.

which wouldn't be proof to many people investigating from the outside.

but it may confirm your own suspicions if you feel something happened to you.

or the aliens may detect the device and just remove it and leave it on your nightstand until you're returned.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You know what you're asking for OP?....you're asking for something along the proof of 'taste'. It's like asking someone to prove what a lemon taste like. You can get all the cameras, tape recorders, GPSs you want but the 'taste' still won't show up.

I don't know you that well OP, but I do know you challenge many 'paranormal' threads. So I'm not sure if you're sincerely looking for proof or, the more patently obvious reason that, you want to continue to sit on your laurels so you can mock what you don't understand.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clairacoustique

if someone is complaining of physical traumas, scars, sexual violation, and other such that is often described in some events, then, it would seem if there are physical effects, then, a physical cause would be at work where such could be documented.

Bzzzzzzzzzt. Nada.

There is much evidence that shows the mind can create physical trauma to the body, and reverse it, so kablooey there goes that falsehood of yours.

Care to show some of all that evidence?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
One last thing, I guess the myriad of UFO photos and videos are way too good to be true then, huh? What?...too much CGI'ing? What about the films and photos in the 50's? Too much 'string and models' raucous going on back then?

Seems people want it their way or no way.

I just wish everyone can have an experience because once you do, you'll never view life the same again. And you can clearly see, after this experience, how narrow-minded and simple the average Human being truly is. Not to mention arrogant and mean too. After all, the main purpose of mainstream science is to investigate the
unexplained, not to explain the un-investigated which this phenomenon falls under.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nah, they almost certainly don't "go" anywhere, but that doesn't mean they don't go anywhere.

I do wholeheartedly agree that many abductees are probably victims of psycho-pathology, but I also suspect that's not always the case.

Once such a powerful Meme is out in the public mind, it's hard to say for certain I agree, but Skyfloating has authored a most excellent thread that proffers a hypothesis worthy of consideration, imo.

Alien Abduction: An astral phenomenon? by Skyfloating

Flagged for originality and the possible utility of your idea, Dru, but no Star for your uber-materialist mindset, dear one.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What if we have all been abducted by aliens? The consciences of everyone were suddenly ripped out of thin air while we felt happy and then the aliens injected us into these pieces of # (aka human bodies) Here we all are trapped on a crazy planet that the aliens created.

The aliens are conducting a weapon test and we are the weapon. They want to see how fast we can destroy a planet and we are successful they will send clones of us to every planet that stands in their way.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Do you really REALLY think these abductions happen in our dimension? Well, based on my experience, they don't.

So suffice it to say,all the gadgets we use, ceases to exist in this paradigm.

Time itself doesn't even exist. You can feel like you're gone for 5 minutes when in Earth-reality, it's been hours. Same holds true the other way. People have reported to journey to the Moon, look around and they're back in less than 15 minutes.

So forget about GPS's. I mean, I guess you can try it but I don't think it's as simple as you're making it sound.

OFF TOPIC: I apologize Druscilla

So, my question Human Alien, if it all happens dimensionally - how does trace evidence get left behind? What of Nasa's photo evidence of UFO's (Such as in the Apollo 15 & 16 missions)? Why become apparent enough for photos to capture their image at all? If it is all dimensional - are the abducted, truly abducted, or would possessed be a better word?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions. Your response intrigued me was all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join