It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think you're being abducted by Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I posted this inside another thread, but, thought this may be of interest in and of itself by itself.

You think you are being abducted by aliens? Then, why not put yourself on GPS monitoring?

Best GPS Tracking Watches of 2012

1. Suunto - Ambit (integrated altimeter too)
2. Garmin - Forerunner 910XT
3. Polar - RCX5 Tour de France Premium bundle
4. Garmin - Forerunner 610
5. Timex - Ironman Run Trainer GPS HRM

And then, there's Best GPS Trackers 2012

I'm not sure if the Watches have real time updates to a secure website where you can then access the logs as this is a key feature in establishing credibility due that you can't alter the logs, and the logs are auto-updated without need for you to do a manual update to a computer.

The watches with altimeters do however sound quite interesting considering if you really do think you are experiencing physical events where you get carried off somewhere, then, altitude, speed, and location would be some key data points to establish.

If an abductee thinks they're having real physical experiences, then, if said abductee can establish they have been suddenly plucked up to amazing altitudes where they then zoomed to another location at 50,000kph disappearing into the side of a hill, then, we'll have some interesting data.

1. Sudden altitude change will have been established.
2. Travel beyond the speed of civilian transport is established.
3. Location traveled to is established.

If more than one supposed physical event occurs, and a pattern is established such as location, then;
4. Location to investigate further is established.

I personally subscribe to the Psychological paradigm as established in several studies, and papers regarding the phenomenon, but, if there are indeed real physical events taking place as so many are want to insist with sometimes very hostile vehemence, then, the above is your chance to possibly collect data to prove your claims.

This post is not a jibe. If you get GPS, have an event, and the logs say you went absolutely nowhere, or you actually did go somewhere, then, the data could very well be self educating for your own personal gratification.
You can, of course, always post relevant data in the public forum if you like, but, it's all up to you. It's your data.
If you're actually having real physical experiences, and have some rather compelling hard data like GPS logs to prove it, I'm pretty sure a number of people might be interested in hearing what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thats if the "aliens" are actually physical and extraterrestrial.

Many people are starting to lean toward an extra dimensional experience, and or a psychological event.

At which case could explain lack of actual recordings or witnessing of the actual abduction event.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yes, there are a number of 'ifs', but, if someone is complaining of physical traumas, scars, sexual violation, and other such that is often described in some events, then, it would seem if there are physical effects, then, a physical cause would be at work where such could be documented.

I started this thread not as an argument, but, more as an FYI for those that genuine do beleive they are experiencing physical abductions, then, hey, there's GPS if only for their own personal interest in seeing what GPS might show and record for an abduction event.

If logs collect some interesting data, then, it's entirely up to the abductee to do with that data what they want.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Very very clever. I like the idea. I've had some strange experiences myself where I've pondered if I perhaps have been visited, so I like this. Maybe this will catch someones eye, and then someone will catch an abduction.

Unless ,of course, the event takes place outside of time itself...Then we have some problems.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by benrl

Yes, there are a number of 'ifs', but, if someone is complaining of physical traumas, scars, sexual violation, and other such that is often described in some events, then, it would seem if there are physical effects, then, a physical cause would be at work where such could be documented.

Well the reason I differentiate between a physical and a non physical event is for the following rational.

If its a physical event that Means these beings are Extra terrestrial, and have crossed vast distances of space and time with apparent ease.

that means extremely advanced Tech, which leads me to believe we would not catch anything of them with our stone age tools (when you compare what they have accomplished simply by getting here) unless they directly wanted us too.

It is my personal view these are more dimensional in nature...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Oh I see hmm interesting ^_-

So..... no way am I falling for this 1 hahaha ~ !!!!

Giving away a location of an important meeting between an extraterrestrial advanced spiritually/technologically peaceful race ------> a bunch of negative,slave driving, lustful and greedy individuals/organizations.

But..... here is the thing welcome to NWO boys and gals ~ !!!
We already have gps in our phones, watches, ipods, ipads and about any electronic device released in the past 10 years

But .... still I see what you did there hehehehe ~ !!!!

I am no Mr. Sleepy Head here and do not fall for it

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

It's entirely up to you. I only offer the information for anyone interested in pursuing possible data collection, if only for their own self gratification.

No one needs post the results here or anywhere else.
It's entirely up to each person's discretion.

Further, regarding GPS in phones and seemingly everywhere else as you claim, then, getting GPS for your own personal gratification and validation really shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I'm just offering the information.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It doesn't hurt to try.

Most abductees I've encountered, interviewed, and have even once shared a flat with, seem to grow hostile regarding any criticism or bouts expressed about their personal experiences. Yet, when offered alternatives to actually DO something about it, excuses abound to no end, as well as an often apathetic view on attempting to even try such things as simple video monitoring.

Such is why, among several other reasons, I subscribe to the Psychological paradigm.
That's neither here, nor there though.

This thread isn't a criticism; merely an FYI should anyone actually be interested in trying to do something, if only for their own gratification.

Excuses can and will abound regarding any attempt to monitor, or have subjects self-monitor, so, without any criticism regarding these experiences, for those that think they could possibly benefit from this, the information is there.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is like telling people who claim that they can "astral project" to float into your house and read a word that you wrote on your wall. (in other words, they ain't gonna do it)

Good luck.
edit on 8/30/2012 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
OH MY.

www.mongabay.com...

Our technology!

It's like caveman high tech, ant hill earth. An ant trying to do what exactly to an eagle, one that can take a 3 ton truck an two drivers, and set them ahead 2 hours, driving on the road without a blink of an eye in a second?

When the kids saw the grey at the window they wouldn't go back in their room for 2 days and asked their big brother to go with them, so they could play games. But, there was no place to go, and chances are it was already over, and no one knew it. Time is a program and they have the remotes for everyone: pause/freeze/fast forward, rewind.

Those two driving the produce truck not only experienced a 2 hour shift, but the truck was driving seemlessly on the road 2 hours later.

If a stadium sees a UFO, everyone has missing time and all experienced checkups, only a couple may remember something.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
This is like telling people who claim that they can "astral project" to float into your house and read a word that you wrote on your wall. (in other words, they ain't gonna do it)

Good luck.
edit on 8/30/2012 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

As I keep saying, I'm not telling anyone to do anything.
Nor am I asking anyone to do anything.

It's entirely up to the individual to make whatever decision they feel comfortable with.
If they are curious about their own experiences and think this information can help clear up some of the matter, then, the information is there.
If they manage to collect interesting data, then, the data is there for them to do with whatever they want to do with it.
They could post the data here, give it to their favorite UFO researcher, or tell no one at all; all of it is up to the individual to do or not do with the information they gather, if any information is gathered, and if they're even interested at all.

If an individual doesn't think such a thing will work, or they desire to continue the seemingly programmed attitude of apathy in making excuses about how primitive our technology is and how it won't work even if it's tried, then, that's entirely up to them.

Make excuses, be apathetic, or don't.
The information for those interested in trying is above.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This thread is good for a laugh, but there is a complete lack of comprehension on what ufology (compared to the military program) truly is. Its mind boggling for us here in this state.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I too subscribe to a non-physical cause, I induced what could very well of been the start of an "experience" simply using binaural beats.

Its what lead me to thinking it was all psychological in origin.

Any research into the phenomenon is good, but as you say some of these people who encounter it are surprisingly reluctant to purse it.

I can see the reluctance as it can be something traumatic in the first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

I too subscribe to a non-physical cause, I induced what could very well of been the start of an "experience" simply using binaural beats.

Its what lead me to thinking it was all psychological in origin.

Any research into the phenomenon is good, but as you say some of these people who encounter it are surprisingly reluctant to purse it.

I can see the reluctance as it can be something traumatic in the first place.

I'm not real sure what to make of the phenomena, however, I certainly can't make light of these people's experiences. I've had some very strange experiences myself and no way to prove it was physical, spiritual, or psychological. I also listen to brainwave entertainment and take melatonin on a daily basis (I work nights) so who knows what is really happening.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

if someone is complaining of physical traumas, scars, sexual violation, and other such that is often described in some events, then, it would seem if there are physical effects, then, a physical cause would be at work where such could be documented.

Bzzzzzzzzzt. Nada.

There is much evidence that shows the mind can create physical trauma to the body, and reverse it, so kablooey there goes that falsehood of yours.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Not everyobe can be making up Alien abduction stories. Some are probably true. The question really is what is the alien are they solid or energy, of terrestrial or extra terestrial origin.

edit on 30-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Thats if the "aliens" are actually physical and extraterrestrial.

Many people are starting to lean toward an extra dimensional experience, and or a psychological event.

At which case could explain lack of actual recordings or witnessing of the actual abduction event.

The lack of recordings and photos are rare because the aliens have technology that makes them aware if there is a problem. It is all about hypnotism, alien hypnotism. There is a man named Derrell Sims who tries to imply that his knowledge has enough power to 'suggest' greater than the alien which is interesting. My point is that the alien mind is aware in a controlled enviroment of everything around them. Yet he has pictures, suprisingly one of a mantis knocking down a grey. Derrell admits that when aliens are in transit they are not in 3D. Whichs means thoughts of dimensions which is not new at all and started in the 60s (that is jumping on the bandwagon to say that we are 'starting'), is all correct, they are able to 'appear' into our reality.
edit on 30-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I've never, to my knowledge, been abducted by anyone or anything, so without that experience in my life I can't really fully understand what others may have experienced. And I can also see the point that certain forms of "high-tech" which might seem like magic to us may exist and make our data collection a moot point.

That being said - I do think it is a great idea to try and document something of this nature, for oneself if not to share. I know that, for myself, if I thought this was happening, I would be desperate to try and catch some hard evidence for my own peace of mind.

There is some evidence, both visual and confirmed, that I've seen (and I'm sorry re: references - no time to dig right now) of ufos showing up on our relatively low-tech radar systems while simultaneously having visual confirmation by witnesses (i.e. not just a random radar malfunction and not witness testimony only.)

If the watch or cell phone or whatever fails to track properly, has a sudden malfunction during the time of the abduction experience (i.e. battery drain or simply freezes up) then that is also data worth considering. I've read where people's regular watches show lost time i.e. its 15 minutes or so after they thought they'd just "glanced up and saw a craft." If there is no indication of abduction on someone's watch/phone, etc. it doesn't mean they absolutely did not have an experience, but it does mean that whatever happened was not indicated on the watch/phone/gps. That in itself is information, and is valuable.

Yes, I agree that there certainly are psychological conditions that may lead to one believing in abduction. Heck, there were people in the 1800's that had white 'ascension robes' because they were convinced the rapture was coming right then, so simple belief itself is a powerful thing! A lot of people don't know that doing a hypnotic regression improperly can guide one to an untrue conclusion or reinforce the beliefs of the participants (there is a great book "Making Monsters" that discusses this issue in detail). It is really important to know that and be careful in regards to hypnosis and to be aware of psychological issues. Hypnosis is a double-edged sword imo - valuable to a point but capable of creating devastating memes of fantasy-as-truth when misused. (However, please know I'm absolutely not denying anyone's experience or labeling them as having a psychological problem because they believe they were abducted - personally, I find the world is too full of weirdness and mystery for me to be certain of anyone else's mindset or experience or to judge anyone this way, especially online!)

The more data the better, I say. So - good ideas, Dru, if someone wants to go there and try it. It might not work, but then again, it might...

peace,
AB
edit on 30-8-2012 by AboveBoard because: typo...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Fantastic idea Dru!

But you have to remember.....

Aliens won't show up on cameras because they have advanced cloaking technology (no proof offered)
and Aliens cannot be tracked because they can move through dimensions and stuff (no proof offered)
and Aliens can't be monitored electronically because they have advanced electro-magnetic interference abilities (no proof offered)

So.....In an attempt to state a fact using Lack of Evidence as proof by way of something not happening, you'll be faced with some of the straw-man arguments mentioned above.

Personally.......I've resorted to tying a string to my big toe with the other end anchored to the tail of my cat. As soon as those alien bastards try to pull me away, that sonofabitch is going to SCREAM!!!

edit on 30-8-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join