It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Party Yacht "Cracker Bay" Flies Cayman Islands Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Nice boat. I wonder how many fired American worker pensions it took to purchase it?

I do not think I have it in me to do that. To terminate American workers and steal their pensions, retirements and health benefits so that Corporate Executive Officers and boards of directors can accumulate more wealth. I just do not have it in me.

I pity the men and women who do. I look down upon them like I would look down upon a rapist. Unable to resist the instinct to harm other people for self benefit.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by charles1952

It actually is illegal to keep a car registered in another state to avoid the taxes.

Stricyly to avoid taxes yes: depends where your"domocile"(home of record) is. Military who move frequently often keep their vehicle registered in a "home" state.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sure thing. That's why I made Oregon my home base for the United States. Primarily, for the veteran vehicle registration. As I was setting up my current corporation I found many of benefits to being an Oregon citizen on paper.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DirectDemocracy

If a company is underwater you can either shut it down or wait till it runs out of funds and then shut it down.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join