It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayahuasca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Are we allowed to start threads about the ancient medicine Ayahuasca on this board?

Because if so, there are many things i want to share with the audience here that I believe will change their mind about who they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Terms and Conditions of Use prohibit that discussion, specifically:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Even a scientifically based discussion about possible beneficial, non-hallucinogenic applications would be in violation as it would surely lead to discussion that would violate T&C.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have little experiences with this myself and I´d be very interested in reading other´s thoughts and experiences. This is legal in most parts of the world as far as I know. Nothing to do with illegal or dangerous stuff.
But it´s Mod´s to decide about the topic here in ATS of course.
...um I guess it´s more illegal here than in real life. Never mind then

edit on 30-8-2012 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Question answered, thread closed.

top topics

join