It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a JFK Video that contains information I never heard before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I mean I have seen everything - on the internet about the JFK assination - but some how this video slipped by me.
this video has a lot of informaiton
Ligget Mortician - White House Photographer - David Ferry connection -
doctored photo's - Dallas Doctor Testimony tampering - Bullet hole in windshield - shots came from the front.
and much much more... a must see if you JFK Conspiracy Researcher

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

It's my first time viewing it also. To be honest, I had to stop midway through. So much for the credibility of the FBI and secret service. How vulnerable the POTUS then is to deception and betrayal and assassination if he does not go along with certain people. So who gave the order? It appears to be Texas-centered politicos?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks , I'm downloading it now to watch tonight

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have just finished watching it , It has lots of information I have never seen before

Thanks for posting this and I hope more ATS members see it

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I've returned to bookmark the thread with all your links.It's supposed to rain in the next couple of days and at such times I like to sit back and view videos. Thanks for all the info.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
It's a decent (though brutally long) documentary. I sat through the whole series, marathon style.

I actually saw a much shorter one online that I think just about rivals this one, in terms of painting a clear picture. I'll see if I can find it.

new topics

top topics

join