It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-2012, 22 years from George Bush Senior NWO Speech, False Flag Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This thread is entirely speculation; so any and all posts attempting to make a mockery of the thread due to sensitive suggestions based on data will be ignored.

Now recently there was an ATS thread about an DHS inside source mentioning Obama was going to pull a false flag.

theintelhub.com...

“It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.”

Moving onward, I then came across this article and others similar to it.

www.cpflorida.com...

According to the newspaper’s coverage of this DHS “whistleblower,” the event would be a staged assassination attempt on the life of President Obama that would be blamed on “white supremacists” and subsequently used to enrage black and Hispanic communities driving them to rioting all across the nation. The faked assassination, says the CFP report, would be carried out through the assistance of DHS agents, and “other colluders” taking their orders from the White House. The objective would be to stir up enough racial unrest to justify the imposition of martial law in major urban cities, including erecting DHS checkpoints, restricting travel, and delaying (possibly indefinitely) the November 2012 elections.

And then this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.dvorak.org...

The four U.S. soldiers implicated in the crimes, Pvt. Isaac Aguigui, Sgt. Anthony Peden, Pvt. Christopher Salmon and Burnett, are all active members of the U.S. Army. According to Burnett, the group’s rationale behind killing the president was “to give the government back to the people,” according to CNN….The Associated Press reports that the group courted current and former soldiers “who were in trouble or disillusioned.” Prosecutors said they had no idea of the size of F.E.A.R.’s membership. The alleged ringleader of F.E.A.R. is Pvt. Aguigui, who funded the militia with $500,000 in insurance and benefit payments from the death of his wife just one year ago. Aguigui called himself “the nicest coldblooded murderer you will ever meet,” according to a video interview with military investigators…

Just because I know how they love to use Numerology. George Bush Sr. had his NWO speech on 9-11-1990, 11 years later, Twin towers false flag is pulled on 9-11-2001, 9-11-2012; 11 years from Twin towers, and 22 years from NWO speech, a possible false flag to put us under martial law?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Possibly, I like the numerology angle... But we (as a group) really do behave ourselves so I think martial law would actually be more difficult for the gov't than the current system. So perhaps the actual operation would be a different aim than martial law - perhaps the precursor to a war (they like it when the public wants war - makes it easy).

Possible the fast and furious gun sales south of the border and the recent story of agents purchasing tons of ammo could also be related?
edit on 30-8-2012 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There is also this post from a few days ago where it mentions an Illuminati clock counting down to 9/9/12. That date is right around the corner... I hope nothing happens.

reply to post by VeritasAequitas

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
They are going to use the group FEAR, which they stated they did not know how vast their membership base was, to attempt an assassination on Obama, "To return the government to the people." Which some could construe to mean "The people of the constitution", which blacks were not included in at the time of writing. In order to create the needed rioting and protests by the african-american and hispanic community.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interesting. The faked assassination plot was my best guess as to what event was going to go "hot".
My reply - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, 11 + 11 gives you 22 (or 322 skull and bones)
Were I a believer in numerology that would fit right in with their obsession with numbers.
Wouldn't surprise me a bit honestly as they have been race baiting hard especially since the Trayvon Martin murder.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's partially why I put a disclaimer though; everybody knows the general probability of an ATS prediction coming true.

If this does; Can I haz award?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Or.. September 22, 2012 Ufo Secrets to be revealed on September 22, 2012 - Smithsonian Museum - National Atomic Testing Museum

Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...

An Interesting Coincidence....

edit on 1-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wanted to bump this with this post...

www.telegraph.co.uk... ls.html

This could really turn into something big with it being played as a 'radical Islamic terrorist' incident; it was just last year, Obama order the illegal air strike.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Funny thing I just noticed about your link Arken; September 22, is 11 years and 11 days from Twin Towers. Do you see 11:11 too? Makes me wonder what's going to be shown at that 'exhibit' and if it is significant.
edit on 12-9-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Wanted to bump this with this post...

www.telegraph.co.uk... ls.html

This could really turn into something big with it being played as a 'radical Islamic terrorist' incident; it was just last year, Obama order the illegal air strike.

It looks like that story has been taken down.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Don't know why it wouldn't work? O_o

But couple that with this...

A U.S. source told CBS News investigative producer Pat Milton that authorities were "leaning" toward the theory that al Qaeda planned the attack and that the protest seems to have been a fortuitous coincidence for the militants. The fact that some of the attackers were armed with rockets and grenades is one of the factors leading to that initial conclusion.

Rogers told Jackson there was a "high likelihood" that the attack had an affiliation with "al Qaeda elements in Libya."

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 12-9-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

This case is really starting to heat up! Reports now saying that US Embassy knew prior to attacks that there was a threat.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
“ Super earthquakes in Cascadia are nature’s equivalent to the World Trade Center disaster. But the potential losses are so much larger that they will affect the social fabric of the entire Northwest and dramatically alter the US and world economy.
– Robert Yeats, Author “Living with Earthquakes” PhD., Oregon State University

The PACIFIC OCEAN is 9000 x 11000 miles wide.

"Caps, Timbers square off in Cascadia Cup tilt" headline - 15/9/2012, first ever to be nationally televised
(Olympics flooring - thousands of downed timbers)

9/15/2012
= 5555

9/15/2012 is 555 days since Fukushima.

"Kindle Fire" arrives on doorsteps tomorrow

Last week's occult media headlines "Yellowstone can blow without warning"

The Muslim world is calling for the destruction of America by fire.

The Paralympics ritual involving "earth, wind, water and fire"

Again: “ Super earthquakes in Cascadia are nature’s equivalent to the World Trade Center disaster. But the potential losses are so much larger that they will affect the social fabric of the entire Northwest and dramatically alter the US and world economy.

The global 9/11 fire appears to be setting off tomorrow.....The world of Satan may be starting, ushering in their son of perdition. All they had to do was destroy the descendants of Christians who now forsake their God and Saviour due to sin. Make your decision today for tomorrow may not be here for many. It is the new moon starting the Feast of Trumpets, the FIFTH feast of Our God. May the righteous be harvested. 555 is completed grace. Do not ignore the loud cry to repent. Time is short. All who call upon the Lord will be saved. There is eternal life. It's His promise.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So do I get a brownie for realizing that something major (Benghazi) on 9/11?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You sure do

Good call!

top topics

join