It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The Fairest Thing be... To surrender Israel and allow New York to be a Jewish State?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Iam like many interested bystanders to the middle eastern tragedy that is Palestine, neither Jewish nor Muslim/Christian Arab, just someone who is concerned about human rights and the possibility that ww3 may begin this narrow region.

So here is a possible solution.
Allow the approx five million jews in Israel to emigrate to New York state and join the approx 5.5 million Jews in the USA, by radical law make new York a Jewish state, and hand back the formerly known land of Palestine to the Palestininans many of whom still live in squalor and poverty after being dispossessed of their homes and land in 1948.

The USA would certainly benefit from the extra Jewish people in the New York area, and hey presto no more middle eastern threat of WW3.
Certainly the muslim factions would cause conflict but that is already the case in Syria right now, as s'hites try and topple the Sunnis.
Where the muslim brotherhood is now frighteningly in power in Egypt.
Israeli jews would be safer surely in new York?
There are already over two million jews in New York, ten million would make it a mini nation of significance.
Yes it is lateral thinking but it may be the" thinking of peace".
Surely God is in the heart, not just in soil, or history?
New York is a great city/state, and it is no coincidence that The Jews make up such a large percentage of its population.
A Jewish New York state born out of love via the handing back of Palestinian land would be the most beautiful and Holy thing in my opinion.
A New Israel....a new covenant.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Dr Expired because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
That would be a fair solution, until the Jewish population are told by their leaders that New Jersey, Connecticut and Rhode Island are all part of their new lands, they invade Trenton in a sneak attack on the premise that the local population are a threat and subjugate the people to similar treatment to what the Palestinians receive.
Any states decrying these actions will be accused of Anti-Semitism and trolled to death.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Fair to whom...?

They should be allowed in if they are already citizens of the USA and come here of there own free will. Otherwise we gotta use the same criteria for them as we would for anyone coming from south of the border.

People move to Israel to be with their people and culture, not for safety. I doubt that you are going to convince many to just give up and leave after all the blood they have spilled defending their territory.

But I applaud you for a creative solution.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think if you look at the last 80 years of history, the Jewish "homeland", the state of Israel, is exactly right where it is supposed to be, according to the powers that be.

It isn't exactly right, and it isn't exactly fair, nor is their treatment to the so called "settlers" who inhabited that land before them, but...I hate to use this phrase, it is what it is. You won't sway any opinions with mainstream logic. To them, it's there, they earned it, and they earned the right to, in instances, act much like their enemies in WWII. Of course, we don't acknowledge that, but even if we did, they have the right, right?

:p

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere that Roosevelt was going to offer Alaska as a jewish state and didn't the British offer Northern Australia?

Not sure so don't hold me to it. Maybe someone who knows more will be along to correct me.

Edit:
Alaska was considered for resettlement under the "Slattery Report" under Roosevelt

The Northern Territory of Australia was a resettlement plan called the "Kimberley Plan"
edit on 30-8-2012 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sadly the whole Israel/Palestine debate doesn't take "fair" into account, otherwise it would have been solved ages ago.

The fundamental problem is religious in nature, not geopolitical.

It all comes down to the same strip of land being promised to two different sons of Abraham by the same god according to two different religions (Jewish and Islamic). Then there is a third religion, again worshiping the same god who thinks that if the sons of one son gets the land then their messiah comes back and sends both of the other religions to eternal damnation (Fundamentalist Christian). Add to this mix what is arguably a fourth religion, again with the same god, that launched a series of wars against one of the two religions in question hundreds of years ago to varying degrees of success (Roman Catholics).

Now since religion is the primary driving force here, even though Israel technically claims to be a government that is secular, the normal rules of fair play do not at all apply. Instead the sects of Judaism and Islam that are fighting over the land have inflicted untold horror upon each other because they believe they are divinely commanded to do so.

As such, it is my opinion that until both sides either become more moderate in their viewpoints regarding their religions or the religions themselves fall out of favor, the fighting will continue to some degree or another. It's truly a tragic situation and a horrible pity, but one that simply will not end over night.
edit on 30-8-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Iam like many interested bystanders to the middle eastern tragedy that is Palestine, neither Jewish nor Muslim/Christian Arab, just someone who is concerned about human rights and the possibility that ww3 may begin this narrow region.

So here is a possible solution.
Allow the approx five million jews in Israel to emigrate to New York state and join the approx 5.5 million Jews in the USA, by radical law make new York a Jewish state

There would still be a problem of having the elites/bloodlines/
and nepotists running the states politics.
The problem is not who is living in israel, the problem
is who is in control of the government.
Administrative responsibility should be handed over to neither
the Palestinians nor to the jews, or greeks, but to
the peasant Bedouin Shepherd Tribes to administer the laws

with U.N. as an observer.
The world needs to rid itself of all nepotistic governments
for once and for all.
And if the jews still insist in a separation wall, then employ the
Palestinians to build it . . . it would occupy them by peaceful
means (win, win)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elton
Fair to whom...?

They should be allowed in if they are already citizens of the USA and come here of there own free will. Otherwise we gotta use the same criteria for them as we would for anyone coming from south of the border.

People move to Israel to be with their people and culture, not for safety. I doubt that you are going to convince many to just give up and leave after all the blood they have spilled defending their territory.

But I applaud you for a creative solution.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Elton because: (no reason given)

Well of course creativity is what shaped history (or was that the historians
).

The New York /New Jerusalem/ New Israel state would be welcoming and culturally similar to the present Israel.

The non Jewish component in new York would be persuaded to move for the betterment and advancement of the newly founded Jewish State.
Peace in the middle east could become a possibility , at least after the S'hites and the Sunnis have had their war.
The nuclear missiles of Israel and their formidible army could be added to the USA armed forces.
Its a win win situation.
Forget the oil in the middle east....Canada has more than anyone

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
no....read that book...basic instructions before leaving earth...
I agree with the poster up there about two or three or four spot....the evil side of Israel already owns the world....but dang....sooner or later they will be held up for folly. did you know the guy in the bible told them they were pure evil...he called them devils, but Israel is the center of the universe

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Jewish Americans should not be put on a reservation, which is what you are proposing. Mass movements of people should not be contemplated, we don't want to regress back to what happened in WWII. At some point, Jewish Isaelis and Arabs will reach an accommodation.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

The fairest thing to do would be to step back and tell Israel they are fighting this one alone , see what those mother******* do.

All this religious extremism is getting out of hand , on both sides , i`d like to call for an international law that BANS any and all religions , so you`re all equal.

Religion = war
Currency = slavery

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Im pretty sure that making New York a Jewish state would violate the Establishment Clause in the First Amendment .

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It would be wrong to up-root any population from its homeland based upon righting the wrongs that occurred in a generation gone by.

The only way peace can be restored to that area of conflict in it's long history of violence is to declare that the mutual places being contested, in terms of land ownership be temporarily made land belonging to the UN. UN peace-keepers from all faiths should then be able to police those areas until the land right claims have been agreed.

Isreal won't allow that as it knows it lives and grows outside of International Law.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
I will rewite my post that was taken off because someone complained it was ill-mannered.
It wasn't ill-mannered. It was the Truth.

Why should there be a Jewish state in America. America IS already owned by the Zionist Jews, America is already a Jewish State.

The Jews already control The Congress.
The Jews already control The Banks.
The Jews already control The Media.
The Jews already control The Film Industries.

America is already the new Israel.

So why have a State when you can have the Whole Country.

And if that offends any of you, well,,,,, To Bad.

edit on 30-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

They are colonizing the planet and nobody even suspects it. They even admit this constantly but people are soo afraid of being labeled as anti-semite they put their heads in the sand.

please watch the video, these aren't the attitudes of a people constantly oppressed but rather that of oppurtunists. They ARE the "TPTB" the "NWO" the "ELITE", etc...............

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is the worst idea ive ever heard. to give Palestinians their land back you'll take it away from new yorkers? besides they would never be happy with new york, they'd take more.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What does fair have to do with anything.

The best thing the U S could do is pull-out from the middle east and let those who live there decide what is fair.

Actually, I could say the same about many other places around the world.

Maybe we would not have so many things here at home to "fix" if we were not so involved in "fixing" things every where else.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't understand why it's always America's responsibility. Why should we have to give up New York?

I second the previous poster, we should completely pull out of the middle east and let them deal with themselves. Stop giving aid to Israel, stop interfering with the governments of Iraq and Afghanistan. If they blow themselves up, so much the better for everyone else in the world. I personally am sick of Team America World Police, so lets just stop.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Israel is nowhere near losing any kind of battle
to anyone in the middle-east. They are many times more powerful
than their closest rivals, thanks to their training and US equipment.

And unless King Solomans Temple was
found in Manhattan and the current a 4000 year old
Temple/Mosque s a hoax they ain't moving.

The battle for the holy ground is just that.
A battle for that specific holy ground.

*Maybe if they through in free tickets to The book of Mormon?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join