It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poisoning kids for cash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
4409 It would appear People are waking up to Vaccines - after all they have been told all of their lives that they are dangerous and in the last 15 years or so - the message has been they are safe. which they are not, no medical procedure is without risk. anyway I think 4409 did a good editing job. go get em preacher....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
There is definitely too much money and corruption in the Pharmacy industry, but I believe that most vaccines actually work (skip the flu shot if you are healthy and don't want one, that is no big deal unless a 1918 style influenza comes around).

I had to get the Hep B vaccine years ago for work and I still have a measurable titer (so I am safe).
I would rather get the tetanus shot than lockjaw.

They removed the thiomerisol from the baby vaccines as a response to parent concern a few years ago.

Again I completely agree that a profit driven health care system is usually a bad idea as the goals of researchers, doctors, pharmacists, politicians and corporate execs. are usually not the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I agree about the flu shot, pass.

However, people in my area stopped giving their kids vaccines apparently, and this year there was a terrible outbreak of whooping cough and a few babies died from what I remember.

I'm for the basic vaccines. I'm not a fan of the flu shot, though.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Most of the babies who contracted or died recently from whooping cough were vaccinated. I read somewhere that that only 2 or 4 % were not vaccinated. I would link the article but I don't know how to find old articles on the site I read it on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I want to thank you for being proactive, solving the problem voluntarily.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Thanks, Patriot. I've bookmarked this to show several people. Some are on the fence, some already know, and some will believe anything their government or a "health professional" tells them. I will say, though, that I'm sometimes surprised at some of my friends and family who have discovered this particular reality on their own in the last few years. We just gotta keep at it.

Just to finish up with my usual mantra. People: Corporations lie to you. "Health professionals" lie to you. Government lies to you--and they especially lie to you when it's in the service of their corporate cronies. Your government lies to you not only about this, they lie to you constantly about things both trivial and vital. They lie pathetically and pathologically as if their very existence depended on it--because it does. In summary: You're being lied to. That's the only truth you need to know....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Most of the babies who contracted or died recently from whooping cough were vaccinated. I read somewhere that that only 2 or 4 % were not vaccinated. I would link the article but I don't know how to find old articles on the site I read it on.

Hmm...I'll have to dig myself, they were urging people to get vaccinated on the news constantly. But I don't have kids, and I had the vaccine, so I didn't pay really close attention.

ETA: Here is something.

I didn't even realize whooping cough was still a problem here. I haven't heard/read a word about it since spring.
Link

Dr. Jackson says the outbreak in the Kansas City area has not reached the epidemic levels experienced in places like Washington State, but that the problem here and elsewhere is likely due to a combination of factors. The vaccine’s effectiveness wanes over time; there may be a coverage gap between the time when kids get their first vaccine for the disease and a booster shot; many people are choosing not to vaccinate themselves or their kids; older children and adults may not realize they have the disease and continue spreading it to others. Getting the vaccine and understanding a child's vaccine schedule may also be a challenge.

Article says Kansas health department has never confirmed a baby death, but it happened. I remember the parents being on the news.
edit on 29-8-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

True, most had received the vaccine at some point in their life. (and I would never claim that they are anywhere near 100% effective - probably closer to 50% in some cases)

This may be the original source article for that.

"The longer you went from your last vaccine, the greater your risk of disease," Witt told Reuters Health. At age 13, the number of cases dropped, presumably because that's the age when children are eligible for their booster shot.

It looks like they may need to do the booster shot earlier that age 13.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the plan is to release a new vaccine every year or two for stuff like Flu - Influenza - whooping cough - shingles etc.... they will claim they are helping people - and well - all I can say is - if you go to see a doctor - you will have to see him afterwards.
Exactly what is in that shot or pill --- all you have to do is watch TV for all the law suits --- well, a doctor had to prescribe that..... and that is the main reason - ObamaCare is coming - so you cant say NO....

Its not the pill or shot - its whats in it - that give you a condition later on - say in your 30;s - 40;s - 50;s
that will put you in the ground after your productive years. according to a guy on alex jones show

edit on 29-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Vaccines like the flu vaccine are new every year (I agree with you, it can be a money maker). Some are still pretty old-school like a Tetantus shot or the Hep B Vaccine. I think this makes the issue difficult to debate because I agree with you on some but others' have been used for years and have benefits that very much outweigh the concerns (for me at least).

I use those 2 examples because lockjaw kills (Mortality rates reported vary from 48% to 73%) and most of us have had a Tetanus shot with no ill effects (so many rusty nails out there when you are a kid).

The Hep vaccine for those of us who work with blood is also a good one, so far nobody has gotten hep B from it and I can test my titer to make sure that I am still safe (I am clumsy and work with blood - good combination).

It is a personal decision (it's easy to get your kids a vaccine waiver if needed) so don't think I'm trying to force vaccines on anyone, just putting in my 2c.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
the plan is to release a new vaccine every year or two for stuff like Flu - Influenza - whooping cough - shingles etc.... they will claim they are helping people - and well - all I can say is - if you go to see a doctor - you will have to see him afterwards.
Exactly what is in that shot or pill --- all you have to do is watch TV for all the law suits --- well, a doctor had to prescribe that..... and that is the main reason - ObamaCare is coming - so you cant say NO....

Its not the pill or shot - its whats in it - that give you a condition later on - say in your 30;s - 40;s - 50;s
that will put you in the ground after your productive years. according to a guy on alex jones show

edit on 29-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Oh! Well, if a guy on Alex Jones said so....

I guess this is one conspiracy I don't agree with. Not too many things I can say that about. I plan to vaccinate my future kids and will be happy I have the ability to do so when so many other mother's in the world do not.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Okay I got a real life story..... (relating to this)

When I was in grade 8 everyone in that yr got vaccinated. Imagine for kids, especially for the boys, I can still vaguely remember we were talking about it, joking, acting tough etc etc. But we were like 13. We were so stupid. We went along with anything. And back then (in the 80s) there was no internet where parents could easily research stuff. Most of the population was glued to the 6oclock news and newspaper and believed anything TPTB told them.

So we get our shots....

Next thing I know within a few months I start falling asleep in class. Before this NOTHING. After the shot, always falling asleep in class, in cars, on the bus, after school anywhere and everywhere all the time. So for years everyone was on my case about it. Teachers, parents, employers everyone!!! Like "oh that kid is so lazy always sleeping, doesn't want to work etc etc etc"...

So by my 20's I new something was up. I wasn't sure what. I had 1 car accident as a result of falling asleep at the wheel. So I started to do some digging. I finally figured it out.

NARCOLEPSY!!!

So I thought, ahhh no big deal, at least I know what's the cause now. But then I started thinking about when this started back in grade 8. And then soon after I found out that various vaccinations CAUSE NACOLPSY as one of the neurological disorders people were getting!!!

I started thinking about it in more detail, (I can't say with 100% certainty) but there's no other logical explanation as to what could have caused this other than the vaccines we were given at school. Today it's gotten milder over time. I'm in my late 30's now. So now I can get by on a 10 minute nap in the afternoon. But working full time would be very difficult. I'd need multiple naps. Driving is difficult. I can go for about 500km but I need multiple naps, and after that distance I'm completely whipped. Riding long distance or flying I'm out like a light. I can fall asleep at will almost anywhere if I tap into this weird build up of sleep that is always coming on. But generally it's daytime sleepiness and so that's generally a bad thing. Even my gf has had to put up with so much. She's gotten use to it and understands it. But anyway I'm rambling. YOu get the picture. Stay away from all big pharma products. I don't care if it's vaccines or regular drugs you'd buy at a drug store. Be careful. But really I can't complain my story is nothing compared to some of the stories I've heard of similar situations.

I'll give you an example...(you might think this is a youtube prank but it's not) I STILL AM AMAZED BY THIS...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I am sorry to hear that, hopefully you have a great girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I'll give you an example...(you might think this is a youtube prank but it's not) I STILL AM AMAZED BY THIS...

Many sources say her illness was caused by dystonia was psychogenic.
Desiree Jennings Cured.

Wether she was faking, had dystonia, or it was psychogenic I am glad she is better.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Okay that's weird too what gives??? Hmmm they didn't really say how long after this happened though. Mine also started to get better after about 12 years. But mine is different than hers. The body does have a way of repairing itself. Here thing was more seveir so maybe the healing was faster too. Unless we could find out if she was going after the company for money we'll never be able to speculate. Even if she was we still wouldn't know if it was legit or not.

What we do know for sure though is many people have dropped dead after getting the flu shot from anapholactic shock.
edit on 30-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join