It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man being arrested ,prays to Yahweh , is handcuffed then tazed, and still escapes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Ok that solves my question. He had a warrent!!

Then they should have pepper sprayed him

Sloppy job by the police

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
The power of prayer! (And I am not even religious!)

Neither is God.

I think he HATES religion...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is one of those times when I wish I could flag a hundred times a thread. Thank you so much.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Great job. The power of God was all over that man to get out from under that taser...Praise HIS Name...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Heres another good vid.
This guy gets pepperballed and then tazered and still puts up a huge fight. Haha.

Very amusing. The cops didnt know what to do.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
I'd like to know why the cops were called to the scene, what was that guy doing?

I also don't like when they said he was under arrest then couldn't tell him why!

I thought i heard them say at some point, "Resisting arrest." when he asked them what he was being arrested for.

Now I wanna know how that works. How can you be under arrest for resisting arrest? No other charge?

Weak and obvious dirty police work..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

When asking the cops what charge he was being arrested for, I was shocked how the cops said something along the lines of it "doesn't matter". As the video wore on it began to look more and more staged to me. In the great majority of arrests I have seen with the charge of resisting arrest.....the cops don't waste any time in carrying it out. As for the guy, it sounded more like a proclamation as opposed to a prayer. Whatever. If he draws his will power from shouting out his beliefs...more power to him.

Any idea what city this took place in? If it was in the video I obviously missed it.

reply to post by Elton

I hate to break it to you. That video you posted with the car is a scene from the Jackie Chan movie "Who Am I". Amusing sure....fictional and choreographed...absolutely.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just so people know i am not religious and i did not make this thread to say that the power of prayer had anything to do with this. I Just thought this guy was awesome and wanted to share. I am not implying or do i believe that the power of prayer had anything to do with this.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
He asked what are you arresting me for ? What is the charge ?

"it doesnt matter"

Yes it does, yes it does, IT MATTER A LOT,, you police state people

It matters alot... that was sad. He was so clever, he defended himself , and the charge was... "it doesnt matter"

What you say do that. If there was a warrant, they should have cited it. There wasnt, or they would have.

That is so sad.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That video was pretty awesome.

Makes you wonder how a person gets away when two 200+ pound cops have you dead to rights on the ground AND they taser you. God must like this guy.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

The question needes to be asked, what happened before his wife started filming? Did he commit some type of offence? it needs to be judged in context

Clearly he was resisting, its hard to see what type of taser was being used (most likely an X-26) but there seemed to be no cartridge on the front of the taser and the man was given a drive stun and these are not really efffective

Very easy to get up from that, its like touching an electric fence your automaticly jump away from the pain.

If he was shot with the electrodes this would have been a completely different story and a 5 second cycle would have made the man incapacitated from the neuromuscular incapacitation. In that case its "impossible to get up".

Also maybe the man was given instructions prior as to why he was being arrested etc and the cops had legally already stated what was needed.

In terms of why they could not cuff him, maybe its was the end of their shift and they were tired or whatever and could not muster up the strength to wrestle his other arm behind his back

But i doubt it was the prayer that saved him, because if you get neuromuscular incapacitation from the torso you will not be able to get up!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

The second video looks to me the man in question was was wearing a bullet resistent vest under the jacket, I could hear pellets being fired but im not sure if they are pepper spray pellets.

In regard to the taser probes or barbs making proper contact, i could not make out a taser being fired. If a taser was fired the barbs would not have made contact through the vest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join