It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man being arrested ,prays to Yahweh , is handcuffed then tazed, and still escapes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Didnt really know where to put this, so could a mod please move to the appropriate section of the forums

I was just browsing youtube , and came across this video . I Thought it was just going to be the usual - cops arrest someone and cant tell them why ...
It gets interesting when this man starts praying to Yahweh. The cops apparently dont like it , and proceed to handcuff him and taser him .
In that order.
As he is being electrocuted he states to his wife who is filming /the camera , that he is defending himself (not in those words) , then simply jumps up, brushes off the cops and legs it . I thought it was brilliant lol.

Take a look and share your thoughts. Also , maybe someone on ATS knows some more information on this story.

--

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That was great!!!!

I am in disbelief and awe... He took getting tasered and then just left, he's like a freaking superhero.

I never believed in the power of prayer until today.

Another amusing escape clip.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Elton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is pretty amazing, taser doesnt seem to affect him , other then give him an energy burst to get away lol.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know if Yahweh did the man a favor or not but I don't think that all that prayer hurt his cause. He got really psyched up in the process

I am also surprised how the cops took so long to start trying to finish handcuffing him.

Anyways, that was epic.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
That . . . was AWESOME! More power to him

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Star and flag guys if you find worthy. Others should see this dude lol he is awesome

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Looks like the Naked Ninja but with clothes on. Is it the same guy? Tasers didn't have any effect on this dude either. Check it if you haven't seen before.

Thanks for posting. I know which name I'll be invoking if I'm ever in a similar situation.

* Ned

PS - How useless where those cops ?. Couldn't even run after him.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
THey must be followers of the dark side, and should be fired immediately, for they represent and are payed for a completely different group of people, and they should not be allowed to get away with that kind of crapola.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't often flag and star posts but this one I did. Just totally amazed. The power of prayer! (And I am not even religious!)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sigh..This video looks so fake but I don't think it is. I have no idea what these two officers were doing but, damn!!, you let the suspect go???? How???? WTH???

Either the cops would have beat his hide in and cuffed him and it would have been police brutality or this was a parody. I've seen Security Guards do much of a better job than these boys

But ya know what, better for him to run and they LET HIM GET AWAY than to smash his face in. They're probably way more serious calls to handle than to worry about this guy.
edit on 29-8-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I dont think it has to with prayer at all.

he gets tazed, his muscles lock up, since the police are trying to cuff him, pulling the trigger on the tazer would electrocute the other officer therefore he cant taze him again, or atleast at the moment, giving him enough of a chance to get up and run like a bastard.

also the tazer isnt a game ender, maybe the barbs were caught in his clothing rather or were pulled out somehow during the stuggle. I dont even remember what kind of tazer it was i havent seen that video in forever.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Explicit

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
I dont think it has to with prayer at all.

also the tazer isnt a game ender, maybe the barbs were caught in his clothing rather or were pulled out somehow during the stuggle. I dont even remember what kind of tazer it was i havent seen that video in forever.

Or, maybe, prayer did help. Thus the barbs got caught in his clothing & him not getting a direct hit.

I don't pray out loud like he did, i admit. I am one whom chooses to do it quietly in my room, but I KNOW prayer does work.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
hi op

excellent vid

i dont think that was a tazer
im sure that was a stun gun but i may be wrong
cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
WOW... Lol I read the title of the video but I didn't anticipate him actually getting away from those indecent pigs of officers. I wonder what he actually did to get into that position.. Oh and I enjoyed the rap song during his escape ahaha.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
He was obviously high on drugs.
They probably went around an picked him up the next day at his job or something with a long list of felonies for resisting arrest.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'd like to know why the cops were called to the scene, what was that guy doing?

I also don't like when they said he was under arrest then couldn't tell him why!

These brutes probably had to figure it out then get there story right before even telling the guy why he was being arrested

When is it ok to use force to defend yourself against an aggressive cop??

Be safe people

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
WOW What the heck was that?

...both Amazing and bizarre!

What song was he singing? I like some of what he had to say if this was not a faked setup! If he has done nothing wrong!

Even if this is a fake it still falls under WHAT THE???

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL

edit on 30-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
S&F because that was so WHAT THE???

However I would have skipped the hip hop version...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Ok so the fruit cake had a warrant for his arrest, sloppy police work at best. Most importantly, the police need no reason to arrest and detain you, it can be done for 72 hrs before you need to be charged. He only coupled his problems, now he is going to face many more. DUMB DUMB and Dumber

top topics

<<   2 >>

join