It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is "The Nobody". What are the "crumbs of comfort" ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was at the other other site and had read some on the Nobody.

Just as the stuff on the crumbs of comfort came up I was kicked off because I didn't pay the 10 dollars a month.

Any body? What does this mean?

Someone stole my newspaper this morning.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofonehunlo

Just as the stuff on the crumbs of comfort came up I was kicked off because I didn't pay the 10 dollars a month.

I'll tell you what it means. It means, don't go to a site that bans you unless you pay them money. It's called extortion.

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'll tell you what it means. It means, don't go to a site that bans you unless you pay them money. It's called extortion.

Des

What in the world does "crumbs of comfort mean"?

Is this a mystery without clues or clues without a mystery?

Shouldn't the intelligence community investigate this?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
are we not allowed to speak their name here? i stopped going there because every time i went, my anti virus had to fend off an attack. its a real asylum over there.

i have read of the nobody and have concluded that he is.......nobody. another wild conspiracy to ponder and hang your hope on.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

What in the world does "crumbs of comfort mean"?

Is this a mystery without clues or clues without a mystery?

Shouldn't the intelligence community investigate this?

Pay their lousy extortion fee of $10.00 and ask them. Or use google for free....

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
are we not allowed to speak their name here?

Nope. If you do go to Voldemort.com and get hit by a confundus charm, just remember the magic words...

Accio ATS!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It's better if the identity of the creator of this website stays anonymous for obvious reasons. But for now, just assume the identity of this website's creator is "the Nobody." As a result of certain activities, the Apocalypse is officially on hold because the abomination of desolation has ceased. This is due to the broadcast of the real names of the Trinity and the restoration of the 13th Century Rosary, which is causing the awakening of the sheep in droves. This chain of 150 Ave's spiritually fights the Jews who like to perpetually chant the 150 Psalms of David, awaiting their Christ. This is how you fight the Illuminati. Not with guns, not with protests, with the weapon of non-heretical prayers to the God that actually exists, Our Lady.

Fatima Movement

That is the only website I could find dealing with The Nobody other than forums.

J

EDIT: LOL..it seems, sooner or later, all links concerning The Nobody lead back to GLP

edit on 8/30/2012 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That place is T.O.X.I.C! My advice is to stay the hell away from it.

As for the 'Nobody', my interpretation of the little I've read is that this is a 21st century re-hash of an old tradition relating to the Green Man of the forest or The Fool of the Tarot - the Joker in the pack with no number.
This clueless wild card appears out of nowhere & solves a problem. Tradition suggests that this (unwitting) individual is divine in origin.
He (or she) could be described as a redeemer of sorts or even a Christ-like figure in these troubled times.

'Crumbs of Comfort'. Erm, a soap powder maybe?

That's my idea on the subject, but it's quite likely just more bot-created cr@p from GLP.

edit on 30/8/12 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am the nobody ask me a question.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

Yeah, they kicked me off. Can't even view it. Won't even let me pay. # GLP. Comfort? Crumbs? You guys like music? Treats, ANYBODY?

soundcloud.com...

---MJ

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I used to go there to read blogs about 3 years ago, I only left 1 comment it was a blog talking about david wilcock so a few months later it says my IP address is banned. Something is up with that site. They probably need to change the name, you know take out the God Like part. My computer was attack many times during the period I was reading blogs at that site

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sonofonehunlo

it was me.but I shut it down.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
you should read this! the true origins of the nobody. Info came out in an piece that exposed agents and shills .

www.conspiracyoutpost.com... ng-updated-032316-pg-14/?do=findComment&comment=102167

I would also suggest reading the whole thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wondermost

the nobody is the masonic version of christ

the antichrist

top topics

join