It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Arc Storm is Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012

Originally posted by 3Dplus
Good point, if it is a point you're trying to make. I think I get it...maybe.

True. Figure that out... But anyway I have made so many predictions that I have kept to myself and then when they come true I tell my wife... "I knew that was going to happen" and she is like "yeah right you never mentioned it before"... Oh man I am having a brainstorm about using ATS to finally win an argument with my wife. I predict I still won't be able to win one... Maybe that will be my next thread "How can you possibly win an argument with your wife?"

problem solved.
(click)
"Tired of telling people «I told you so»? We'll do it for you!"

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I predict that an Arc storm is coming. I can see it forming building. Or maybe it is just a slow news day with the Cali EQs not growing to something bigger, no sink hole explosion in Louisiana, no Alien invasion yet... No sources to cite. No particular external reasons. Everyone else gets to make their crazy predictions so why not me for a change...

Oh yeah... I also predict that somewhere the sun will rise tomorrow.

At least I will get one prediction right.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a pretty bad storm just hit chicago. severe thunderstorm warnings. up to 70 mph winds.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The date for this prediction is around the 17th, give or take a few days...maybe the storm you witnessed was the warmup?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It is now Septermber 12... A week or so to go.... I keep looking at the NOAA satellite images to watch the various storm clouds build and dissipate. It is pretty interesting. I think it is a little more interesting that the EQ sites because they just give you numbers and locations. With all the chatter on here about a Big One coming I have been watching the EQ sites too. But watching these storms grow and die is kind of like watching a living creature.

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

And while looking around at the various satellite images I spoted this off the coast of Cali. Of course I am not a meteorologist but it does look interesting.

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And this just in...

weather.yahoo.com...

It would be CRAZY if my prediciton comes true...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You might not be so crazy after all, can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This might be kind of hard to follow as I am working on about five different things at the moment. I apologize in advance. I will try to clear things up later.

I pretty much posted this prediction to see if I could accurately predict a major disaster. Kind of like randomly picking lotto numbers. Some might say I was trolling... I picked Ark Storms because I had heard about them a while ago and had not heard anything about one since. I don't think it is a psychic prediction or anything like that. It isn't really scientific either. The best way I can describe it is intuition based upon external factors. I think subconsciously we can all pick up on things like changes in the environment. Have you ever gone outside on a sunny and cloudy day and felt like it was going to rain later? Maybe it is the wind or the way the air smells or the way the air feels.

I live in Florida so I always have been interested in hurricanes and have followed them on the NOAA satellite images and tracked them. I have done this since Andrew when I did a school project on it. However the internet makes this much easier nowadays. The last few hurricanes, tropical storms and waves didn't seem to be moving the way they used too. It used to be very easy to look at the surrounding movement around a storm and you could tell which way it would go. Now it seems to me like all of the recent storms all over the globe have changed the way they move. They are all moving much slower and getting much bigger. Not necessarily in wind strength but in actual size. Some even seem to just stay in place for extended periods. We are also experiencing the worst drought in the central states than we have had in over fifty years so soemthing is definitely different in these weather patterns. So I made my prediction. Then I started doing the research which is a##backwards but maybe it is better to be lucky in some instances... Maybe my prediction was my subconscious mind telling me to look into this whole thing?

Then started to look at all the satellite images I can find, the Atlantic, Pacific, Central U.S....

Look at this recent one of the pacific:

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

As far as I can tell the band of storms leading from the west into Washington has always been there which as best I can tell is why it is always rainy there.

The line of storms to the south that runs from mexico across the pacific seems a little unusual. Then I went back to looking at the changes I have seen in the Atlantic and Gulf area.

It will take me some time to put together what my mind visualizes (If I had a pen and a map I could scribble it out).. But If the steering currents keep changing they will drive all of these storms over Cali and Nevada. The currents on the other side will hold them there and new storms will keep feeding them.

This particular storm that just hit cali and Nevada is just the start. It is still moving slowly and is hanging over New mexico, Colorado, and parts of texas and oklahoma. I believe my official start date was September 18 give or take a few days.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Last night I bought a magazine called the new pioneer. I found it in CVS. It is about living off the land. It looked interesting so I picked it up. My wife loves it. The strange thing is it has an article on the effects of El Nino which support my thinking. So I looked up El Nino and it appears we are experiencing one at the moment.

www.accuweather.com...

And this
www.accuweather.com...

These however would be patterns for DEcember January but I think they will happen earlier.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Right and this thread was mentioned and linked to from the Las Vegas thread. Sometimes intuition can be better at predicting than meteorologists. I will plan accordingly, I figure at least we will see some of what Nevada saw yesterday in a day or so here in the MidWest. Never hurts to batten down the hatches.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think it was me who mentioned it there.... I guess a little self advertising isn't a bad thing. At least I do not think it is against the terms and conditions of ATS... But the more I research the more I think my gut instincts were right.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Looks like there is still a huge area of cloud cover to the west of Cali and it looks like the storm that dropped a lot of rain on cali and nevada yesterday is stalled over texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma...

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The experts are saying that it will be an "interesting" winter. This kind of sounds like the ancient curse "May you live in ancient times"

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Amazing how small things brew and grow into something bigger than u ever expected...
I'm kindly smiling and still keeping an eye on ur thread, Crazy, and quietly ask myself: Will this be one of the few ATS predictions that has some meat to it?

Good luck...and tick-tock

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well today is the 18th and no Ark Storm yet. However, i did state I could be a few days off... lol. A good prophet always does that. Anyway the interesting thing I found is that once I made my prediction and I began researching it and soon found quite a bit of evidence that my prediction could possibly be correct. According to the models I found online through the national hurricane center it appears that this will be a very wet winter for the south west states. Per their models they appear to think it will start in January. I will still keep researching this and will keep watching the satellite images and looking for anything unusual...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok.. Now this is getting creepy. All I can say is WTF....

gma.yahoo.com...=%252Fvideo%252Fnews-26797925%252Feast-coast-ravaged-by- wild-weather-30638769.html

news.yahoo.com...

I did predict that major rainstorms (the Ark Storm) would begin on September 18th (Give or take a few days). Specifically, I predicted the Ark Storm would begin around this time frame. If you read through this thread I began with intent of making a prediction about a major catastrophy. I looked at all of the possible ones like EQs, Tsunamis, Impact Event, Alien Invasion, Deadly Virus (plague), NWO takeover, etc.

I picked the Ark Storm. I am not really sure why I picked it but I have come to the conclusion that it was my subconscious pickign up something. Originally I predicted it woudl start of on the east coast (of the US) then move west and stall over Cali. This prediction was based upon no research at all.

After making my prediction I began doing research to see what I could determine. I looked at the satellite images at the NOAA website and pretty much anything else I could find online. I then adjusted my original "gut" prediction based upon what I had learned and observed about weather patterns and how they are affected by climate change.

Now I am thinking I should have just stuck with my gut instincts on this one.... And at this point all I can say is wow.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
To me it looks like the damp upper level air is beginning to get pushed down.

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

If this keeps up all that rain that used to hit Washington will begin to hit Cali....

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
www.ssd.noaa.gov...

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

www.ssd.noaa.gov...

More satellite images from today.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
"Where attention goes, energy flows..."
Are you still going with this one, Crazyguy? It is now 2 days past the "18th Sept, give or take 5 days". Although I have to say, your research is bringing in some very interesting things, and I respect the time you've invested in this intuitive prediction.
Dare we whisper: "What's the wife gonna say?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join