RNC Neocons

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The RNC is filled with Neoconservatives.

American conservatism has not changed or evolved since George W Bush.
George W Bush was a living embodiment of what these people seem to
represent. One only needs to listen to the rhetoric which is being presented
by the speakers.

McCain speaks of attacking several Middle Eastern countries

Paul speaks of making the world easier on banks

Huckabee wants to use government to adhere to his religious doctrine

Rice wants to sign more "free trade deals" (NAFTA)

Global interventionism, Corporatism and a will to use government as a tool for
the ultra rich and ultra religious. Hi talk about freedom and low work
ensuring that government is optimized for specific interests, same as any political
movement.

All of you who associate with this cabal regularly lie to yourselves, your very ideas
conflict with the agenda of the donors and interests that employ your politicians.
You will never achieve your conservatism simply because you cannot examine your
own home and associations.


RNC you are an illusion and a tool for the rich and the elite, nothing more or less.
edit on 29-8-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident
 


The US government in general is an instument of the elite...

As far as the neocon angle, your right. But it's certainly applicable to both parties. Obama overthrew Libya, fomented insurrection in Egypt and Syria, and sent 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan. Our government, both parties, just can't keep their hands out of the mid-east cookie jar.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident
 


Neo Con
Jumbo Shrimp
Wet Water
Little Big Man


..........etc.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
When I look at Romney, I can't help but see TPTB setting him up to be a WWIII President. Maybe it is just me, but I think they see him as a strong jawed leader who can take on the task....

My question to ATS, would they start WWIII with Obama in charge? The same guy that has bowed down to several leaders and takes 25 minutes to complete a sentence?

Either way it has been planned well before now.

Ahhh, voting. Making the citizens feel "important" since 1776. lol.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Paul speaks of making the world easier on banks


Ron Paul???

He wants to END the FED!!!

(shrug)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by thepresident

Paul speaks of making the world easier on banks


Ron Paul???

He wants to END the FED!!!

(shrug)


And his son talked about stopping the punishment of banks ("because they are successful")



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive
 


I think you're mistaking Ron with Rand. His son is a tool.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
edit on 29-8-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident
The RNC is filled with Neoconservatives.

American conservatism has not changed or evolved since George W Bush.
George W Bush was a living embodiment of what these people seem to
represent. One only needs to listen to the rhetoric which is being presented
by the speakers.

McCain speaks of attacking several Middle Eastern countries

Paul speaks of making the world easier on banks

Huckabee wants to use government to adhere to his religious doctrine

Rice wants to sign more "free trade deals" (NAFTA)

Global interventionism, Corporatism and a will to use government as a tool for
the ultra rich and ultra religious. Hi talk about freedom and low work
ensuring that government is optimized for specific interests, same as any political
movement.

All of you who associate with this cabal regularly lie to yourselves, your very ideas
conflict with the agenda of the donors and interests that employ your politicians.
You will never achieve your conservatism simply because you cannot examine your
own home and associations.


RNC you are an illusion and a tool for the rich and the elite, nothing more or less.
edit on 29-8-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

You must really be the president. No there are only 50 states and yes NAFTA was a democrats baby - Bill Clinton. Now get back to work and figure out how you're going to fix a situation you've made worse. And get to bed early. You probably have an early tee time.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by thepresident
 


Neo Con
Jumbo Shrimp
Wet Water
Little Big Man


..........etc.

I don't think "Wet Water" fits in the list of opposites you are trying to demonstrate...



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar
 


Dry Ice..................






top topics



 
2

log in

join