It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Explorer Help.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by winofiend
It's nice advice to say "Don't worry about why IE is being a twerp! Just use firefox!". But if the OP's anything like me then putting a band aid on a problem still leaves you wondering why it happened. Not enough detail in the OP. could be anything.

Bypassing a problem is not solving it, and good opportunity of learning something useful may be lost, that's why I always try to solve a problem instead of bypassing it.

To the OP, try to run IE in safe mode, if it's some add-on causing the problem (the most likely scenario) then the problem will not show in safe-mode.

I agree , the problem may be the symptom of something more serious like malware or trojan. A good scanning might be in order just to be safe.

You can uninstall IE and reinstall it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I got IE working again. I restarted my computer twice last night with no luck and tried some other things. I finally just shut it down and when I started it thismorning it was working again. I think I am still going to use firefox though. I am already liking it better. Thanks for the tips everyone.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join