It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking..State TV reports on NATO false flag plot for pretext to invade Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Syrian state TV claims that NATO powers in coordination with Saudi Arabia are putting the finishing touches to a false flag plot to frame President Bashar Al-Assad’s forces for launching a chemical weapons attack as a pre-cursor to a NATO intervention which will use ambulances as humanitarian cover for a military assault.

edit on 29-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
How dare they, only Israel is aloud to use chemical weapons!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Whoever is trying to represent that mortar gunner as being in Syria right now is SO full of fail. That dude died in Iraq in 2008 or earlier. I know, because I watched him die. Now you will too:

Somebody needs to learn how to produce better propaganda.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The problem with most of us being in other countries is that we do not know who to believe. I like to fall back on previous experience, as nations tend to repeat past actions if they succeeded. It is very well possible that a nation could make these exact same claims, but they actually did carry out the chemical weapons attack. I'm not saying that is necessarily the case in this situation, but it is not outside the realm of possibility.

But history has also shown us that the United States, as well as certain allies, will not hesitate to use lies and propaganda to further the personal agendas of a select echelon of powerful people. So right now I must say that I have no clue what to believe, but am leaning slightly towards this actually being a lie, or a false flag, as it were. We will see I guess, although even if it is a big lie, the governments of the aggressor nations obviously feel they can get away with it.

I have always wondered if the "uncovering" of certain possible conspiracy plots on websites such as this one, that reach a large audience, have caused the US government or small sectors therein to alter their plan of action because so many people are expecting it...I think that is plausible at least, although I think it is more important to realize that the government really has gotten to the point that it is brazen enough to not really care who knows. They are almost to that point anyway, the point where they need not even hide their agendas any longer, because they do not need public support...because they will just squash any dissension with force.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

consider motive..
If Assad orders the use of chemical weapons against anyone he would be sealing his own doom,and might as well cruMble and die,,he knows this he's not stupid
If the Alfsa-qaeda order the use of chemical weapons they get NATO(28 countries) intervention,blame Assad,and get to form there own government..hmmm who has more to gain

No matter where you are the truth can be determined by some critical analysis,Logic and good old fashioned common sense
and keeping you eye on the big picture:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Playing devil's advocate here...

If you were Assad and you were planning to use chemical weapons as a last resort, wouldn't you want to plant some misinformation with the state run media to place the blame on devil "westerners"?

Strange times we live in, indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

Not when it's the Western goverments that control the media!
they will spin it so that we buy it..
Besides the've proven they don't give a crap what the people think,what are we gonna do? rise up?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

Not when it's the Western goverments that control the media!
they will spin it so that we buy it..
Besides the've proven they don't give a crap what the people think,what are we gonna do? rise up?

All2Human,

No doubt. I think that the state run media in the "Western" nations is much worse that that in Syria or even Russia for that matter. But who really knows.

According to the video Syria has made sure their chemical weapons are secured and won't be used unless the West intervenes.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What still amazes me is this idea that this is an internal conflict,it simply is NOT,foreign fighters are being funneled in from all sides,predominantly from Turkey including Turkish soldiers! Assad has had reason to let rip his arsenol but he hasn't..because just like nuclear weapons his country developed chemical weapons as a deterent..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL "Syrian tstae TV? eh? Public announcement of a false flag eh? LMAO!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So state tv reports this, now if they actually use chemical weapons they will get away with it by pushing blame elsewhere, nice propaganda ploy. Incense their own people thus eliminating support for the rebels and making it difficult for any potential invasion to gain any long lasting support even if they were guilty of any war crimes on civilians.

top topics

join