It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Ron Paul Tribute Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Title says it all, here it is.

Published on Aug 29, 2012 by MOXNEWSd0tC0M

August 29, 2012 C-SPAN
MOXNews.com...

If you're interested in a Ron Paul speech not from the RNC but from Tampa then check out this video as well.

Ron Paul's Speech At "WE ARE THE FUTURE RALLY" PT 1 of 5

edit on 29-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

was this played at the RNC?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yup. Instead of letting Ron Paul have a speaking slot he was given this tribute video. Ron Paul to only get video tribute at the RNC | ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So they let all these nobodies speak but not RP?
Sharon Day
Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn
Convention Chief Executive Officer William Harris
Chairman of Tampa Bay Host Committee Al Austin
State Delegate Barbara Comstock (VA)
Representative Tim Griffin (AR)
Attorney General Pam Bondi (FL) and Attorney
General Sam Olens (GA)
Remarks by Governor Bobby Jindal (LA)
Remarks by Senator John Thune (SD)
Remarks by Senator Rob Portman (OH)
Remarks by Governor Luis Fortuño (PR)
Remarks by Governor Tim Pawlenty (MN
????

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Beat a man down, take his title, and "honor him" through a tribute video.

Haha! AMERICA!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'd like to take those videos and shove them up the ying yang of every single member of government there is.

How that dude could come out and announce that "we believe Mitt Romney is the man" even after saying what he said about RP in the same video, just defines what Amerikan politics has become: one massive whopping lie forged upon more lies. Lie after lie. I hope he dies a horrible death, befitting of a two faced fraud. And hope he takes the RNC with him the same way. Total BS.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A tribute video. That strikes a deep chord with me. They're trying to appease us, they're trying to quell a revolution.

Its eerie isn't it? It like they've killed him already. Its wrong on so many levels and it gives me an uneasy feeling. They have dismissed him at every turn now they honor him? That's a deceitful tactic if I've ever seen one.

There will be no freedom I see. There will be no liberty, they wont let us have it. Were going to have to die for it...again.
edit on 29-8-2012 by becomingaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That video will be their testimony to how much they loved and praised Honorable Doctor Paul. They will claim to have stood behind and backed him all the way and then claim he just didn't have what it took to be a nominee for POTUS. I will assume what Paul lacked was the backbone of an invertebrate.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am not going to watch video,
It sounds like another story,
of a true American shot down by friendly fire.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
So directly after the video tribute to Ron Paul- they directly follow it up by blasting him and saying Mitt Romney was the man for the Presidency.

Wow.

The lows they are willing to go.

(I didnt get to watch the convention-I was at work while this was going on) .. that clip is just sickening.

They could have at least followed it up by putting someone up there to talk about the GOOD that he has done. But
that would be just too much for the Romney camp to handle. They want to remain in control at all times. Wont
give credit where credit is due.

I hope people catch on to what is really going on, I hope they arent that blind or refuse to except it.

Edit-words missing =)
edit on 29-8-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What would people have said if there was no recognition of Ron Paul, or if he wasn't mentioned at all? Is the video tribute worse than nothing?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

It really all depends on how you look at it.

From the perspective of a Ron Paul supporter, delegate, campaign manager & crew, Ron Paul & his clan, the answer is yes it worse than nothing, it's a slap in the face, especially considering the shenanigans with his delegates and the RNC this past week, and the rule changes, along with a very strong suspicions & proof's of fraud existing on many levels, voter fraud not withstanding. What else am I forgetting from this years primaries?

If this was a tribute video for Gingrich I wouldn't consider that to be a slap in the face.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
History will remember Ron Paul as the Constitutional Gladiator who captivated many and is the epitome of what a representative of the people should be.

May his revolutionary fire burn, long after he retires from politics.
edit on 30-8-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Dear Swills,

Thanks for the answer, much appreciated. I'm not able to put myself into Paul supporter's shoes so I really didn't understand. I had thought that mentioning Paul and his vision to the entire convention would have at least a small impact on everyone there and perhaps encourage his vision. Oh well, guess I was wrong.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ron Paul should have never EVER let them do this. I'm kind of shocked he actually let them. Treating him like he is dead and pretend to care about him by paying tribute to him. If they cared about him and did appreciate him, he would be the nominee. He he would be running for his second term right now if they respected him.

top topics

join