It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muppet urges Israelis to prepare in case of war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The war drums have been beating for a long time now. Israel is ready to strike to Iran before the US elections and doesn't care if Obama is with them or against them. And now Israel is spreading pamphlets to their population warning them to prepare for a military strike on Iran.

I'm not into more war and conflict. Attacking Iran will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Muppet urges Israelis to prepare in case of war

www.jpost.com...

The Israeli muppet on the cover of a new, emergency pamphlet being distributed nationwide puts a happy face on some grim warnings in a country preparing for possible war with Iran.

Israelis, the military-issued booklet says, would have only between 30 seconds and three minutes to find cover and hunker down between the time air raid sirens sound and rockets slam into their area.

The 15-page pamphlet has started to appear in mailboxes across the country, and instructs Israelis how to prepare a safe room or shelter for emergency situations.

On the cover a smiling Moishe Oofnik, the Israeli muppet version of Oscar the Grouch - the resident pessimist of the US children's show Sesame Street - sticks out of the trash can he calls home.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
30 seconds really? Forget the siren, and remember that Israel does not car about its people. Israel was the queen on the chess board and they are going to sacrifice her.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Shameless Propaganda

Sunny Days
sweeping the clouds away
on my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get
how to get to Bomb Shelter Street.....

edit on 29-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yup, 30 seconds to take cover, but lets be honest, Israeli's are use to this scenario as it is thanks to Hamas' fail rockets. I wonder how Israel's population feels about Iran and war? How deep does the propaganda go? Whatever the answer is, what worries me is the steps Israel is taking towards conflict with Iran. They do not stop. I wonder if Iran is spreading their own pamphlets out? If not then they better start because I hate to say it but Israel is going to play the fool and attack Iran.

Btw, I dunno how copy right laws work but my question to Israel is why clone Oscar the Grouch and use him to prepare your people for a war with Iran? What are they trying to them using him as their spoke man? I want to hear an interview with the creator(s) of this pamphlet and find out how they came to their decisions

edit on 29-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'd say by what i have read over the last couple of days it's a near certainty! I have read that Nazi ben is going to launcha strike during the Demcrat convention. I can't find the article i read, but it was linked from the google news page.

I am now resigned to the fact that war is about to break out in the Middle East ... again, this time though, just might be last time.

new topics

top topics

join