It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75 Year Old Grandmother Held Down At Gunpoint As Police Shoot & Kill Her Dog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What is it with the american police these days? Give them a badge and they think they are above the law and can do what they want.
I saw a police car here in scotland going through a red light for no reason and stopped at a food shop. I saw them sitting eating and asked them why they did it and they said ' because we can!'

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i've been doing a bit of research on the connections of steroid abuse and police brutality

i may think this article maybe of some use.

see link here

now if you add it all together the power trips the badge/uniform the guns plus the steroids making them have roid-rage it all makes perfect sense as to why they would do this. plus the fact they don't even test for steroids in the force, means they can get away with this.

The badge and a steroid-filled syringe -- it's not the typical image most have for the abuse of performance-enhancing drugs. But as more within law enforcement get nabbed in steroid investigations nationwide, observers say that usage levels among police officers could rival the seediest patches of the pro sports landscape.

"It's a big problem, and from the number of cases, it's something we shouldn't ignore" Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman Lawrence Payne told AOL News. "It's not that we set out to target cops, but when we're in the middle of an active investigation into steroids, there have been quite a few cases that have led back to police officers."

all i can say for the article the OP posted those cops are gonna get their a$$es beat by karma itself.and if they did this to me the cops would have been shot dead along with myself if i didn't survive the fight.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It is interesting they do not mention the breed of the dog in this case. The 75 yr old woman says the dog was gentle and whatnot, but depending on the breed, they could become viscous (especially if the dog was used to guard the pot plants).

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I would hope the dog was aggressive.

A bunch of men came into her house with guns....

There was other non-lethal options available even if the dog was aggressive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join