It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discover your birth connection to full moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This is such a wonderful diversion from the chaotic world of confusion we have all be subjected to recently.

I hope that you will enjoy this little break from the seriousness of the world and check out this site for fun facts about the full moon including what phase it was at the time of your birth.

It was great to discover that I was born exactly one day and one hour after the full moon on a Friday! (Always loved Fridays)

Have been putting in all my loved ones and even sent a full moon greeting to some loved ones.

Anyway, check out this site and have fun for a few minutes. Let me know if you make any cool discoveries...

www.fullmoon.info...
edit on 29-8-2012 by antar because: link

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
where???
is
it

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Is there a link....I look forward to a diversion....

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I started clicking the moon pic Haha.

I was hoping to find out. Do you just need your date of birth?

Looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is this the site you are talking about OP?

What moon phase were you born under?

Mine was the Waning Gibbous Moon.

THE DISSEMINATING MOON or WANING GIBBOUS MOON phase (226d-270d) is represented by the flowers whose petals are scattered by the winds. The objective awareness achieved under the full Moon is ready to be spread to the world at large. The very word 'disseminating' means 'to spread abroad, as though sowing seed.' In this distributive stage, the personality gives active expression to whatever ideas have impressed it most deeply.

edit on 8/29/2012 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

* magic wand out........ "Reveal thyself oh hidden link"....... nope... emm..."light of link shine brightly"...nope........"abracadara"?

ok, is there a secret password or do I need to rub a pencil on a piece of paper over the screen to reveal the link?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Wow, by this both of my kids were born when there was a full moon....How did I manage that ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mine was a very fine thin sliver of a waning crescent moon

I wonder what it means if anything - where do we go for that?

edit on 29-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Is this the site you are talking about OP?

What moon phase were you born under?

Mine was the Waning Gibbous Moon.

THE DISSEMINATING MOON or WANING GIBBOUS MOON phase (226d-270d) is represented by the flowers whose petals are scattered by the winds. The objective awareness achieved under the full Moon is ready to be spread to the world at large. The very word 'disseminating' means 'to spread abroad, as though sowing seed.' In this distributive stage, the personality gives active expression to whatever ideas have impressed it most deeply.

edit on 8/29/2012 by Klassified because: ETA

I need some help...according to the phase chart this is the answer I got. I can't find anything that matches up with it.

I feel so dumb....

Virtual Reality Phase of the Moon

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Same as I, so I went with the description for New Moon 0-45 degrees.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I got the same answer destiny1..

it is not listed on that chart

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aethertek

I finally figured it out...go to the matching description of the photo of the phase of the moon....duh...here's mine.

THE WAXING CRESCENT MOON phase (46d-90d) implies that the seed has sprouted and is working its way toward the light. Momentum is being gained on the trajectory launched under the new Moon. Former emotional bonds and completed tasks have been relegated to the realm of memory as the outward bound soul enthusiastically strives in the direction of its fresh ideal.

Des...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

You use the photo you get under *Virtual Reality Phase of the Moon*, to find your message for that phase.

It took me forever to figure it out....

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

You use the photo you get under *Virtual Reality Phase of the Moon*, to find your message for that phase.

It took me forever to figure it out....

Des

The photo I get doesn't match up with any very closely except maybe the last one, certainly not the first one.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Apparently I was born during a full moon phase.

Nice! Full moon twin I am.

Some might call that trouble

I have always loved the moon. I always remember staring at the moon at night and wondering what was there. I found staring at the moon calming and I still do. I esp enjoy being outside during a full moon.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Mine was the 'Virtual Reality Phase' but there is no write-up about it...????? I will interpret it as a twilight zone type of thing...with the new moon coming real soon.

Another diversion.

edit on 29-8-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by aethertek

I finally figured it out...go to the matching description of the photo of the phase of the moon....duh...here's mine.

THE WAXING CRESCENT MOON phase (46d-90d) implies that the seed has sprouted and is working its way toward the light. Momentum is being gained on the trajectory launched under the new Moon. Former emotional bonds and completed tasks have been relegated to the realm of memory as the outward bound soul enthusiastically strives in the direction of its fresh ideal.

Des...

Where and how did you get that description? Duh on my end..

Oh I fitured it out - page to the first page where the link to the calculation is. DUH!

THE BALSAMIC MOON or WANING CRESCENT MOON phase (316d-359d) represents the end of the karmic round. The mature plant is ready to let its seeds blow in the winds until they find a spot where they can grow on their own. In an existence marked by this phase, the individual is concerned with wrapping up old projects and loose ends. A powerful desire to rectify the misdeeds of the past can lead to preoccupation with memories of bygone days. Such reminisces may be an unhealthy obsession, or they may enrich the soul with the essence of garnered experience. At the same time, one may look wistfully toward the future in anticipation of a new karmic cycle and a new purpose to be undertaken under the coming new Moon.

Ah, so I guess a really thin sliver of a waning moon means that I'm at the end of the end of my karmic cycle, but do I really have to come back here AGAIN to be born under a new Moon, is that fair?

edit on 29-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

This is such a wonderful diversion from the chaotic world of confusion we have all be subjected to recently.

I hope that you will enjoy this little break from the seriousness of the world and check out this site for fun facts about the full moon including what phase it was at the time of your birth.

It was great to discover that I was born exactly one day and one hour after the full moon on a Friday! (Always loved Fridays)

Have been putting in all my loved ones and even sent a full moon greeting to some loved ones.

Anyway, check out this site and have fun for a few minutes. Let me know if you make any cool discoveries...

OH shoot! I have been outside enjoying the day, picking wild persimmons, lol little son has never tasted one so older son gives him an unripe one to try first, LOL!

Anyway, sorry about the loss of a link here you go:

www.fullmoon.info...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

From this link with the photos and descriptions.....I know, the site doesn't do a great job of explaining anything....

www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank Goddess you came back...we've all been playing on the wrong link...

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join