It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity:Alien or Trick of the light

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What kind of dunks are those?
Gonna need an image analyst for this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by gortex
Is it just me or ......

Is not...it's a freshly hatched baby dinosaur..look at that widdle mouth all open waiting for food.....

des

What pigeon? I see a bunny rabbit. Point is, everyone is going to see what they want or don't want to. We need much better pictures. Hard to believe with the best cameras money can buy, that this is all we get...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

I am no expert by any means,but for the 4 billion dollars we taxpayers spent on this mission,why oh why did no one think to put a video camera on this rover? I am so frickin' tired of blurry still photos of stupid frickin' rocks.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mardukiscoming

I'm sure there is a video feed on board...a PRIVATE video feed. Nothing the public will ever see, at least for a very long time. This is NASA, I'm sure they thought to put a video cam.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptdait

I'm sure there is a video feed on board...a PRIVATE video feed. Nothing the public will ever see, at least for a very long time. This is NASA, I'm sure they thought to put a video cam.

Pics...or it didn't happen.....

Des

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Its a damn alien!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by karam
Its a damn alien!

Nope...it's a rock...

Des

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I vote for "rocks." If you go out to the deserts in the SW, or up into the Rockies, etc. you will be able to find rocks that look like all kinds of things. Now if one of the "rocks" starts moving and comes up to investigate our intrepid Curiosity, well then, now there be aliens!

Always fun to see Mars pics, however. (And plain old Martian rocks are pretty awesome in my book...)

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

well im my absolutly 0 expert opinion. just someone who has watched a lot of videos and seen tones of pics on stuff. i think they are just rocks. really sorry just rocks. the UFO's are NOT missing or distorted pixles. i do belive that it is something. it may be plantes or stars or actual UFO's but its not anything to do with the camrera or light. there really is something there. Take my opinion for what its worth. just an opinion.

My thoughts as well, there is definately something there, shadowed on the underside, (the side facing away from the light source) and lit up on the topside, away from the landscape. Sincee when do pixellations shadow on their underside?

Or.....could be just project Mogul!!!

edit on 30-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming

I am no expert by any means,but for the 4 billion dollars we taxpayers spent on this mission,why oh why did no one think to put a video camera on this rover? I am so frickin' tired of blurry still photos of stupid frickin' rocks.

I'm no expert, but I dont think a video feed would be viable, due to the distance, and having a signal take around 14 minutes to make it here from Mars, loss of data, etc. But thats just my opinion, and like I said. I'm no expert. Someone come along and put me straight if I am wrong please...
PEACE!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think it is just blurry pixels in my opinion, and no i am not a skeptic or a debunker, im just stating what it looks like

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The thing is, there are high res images where you can see these are just rocks, but as usual....they arent used because they dont want you to see its a rock.

There is tons of software to zoom in to images without losing detail, which of course he doesnt use, the more pixilated and blurred the image, the easier to fool people.

ADG is a joke, and he knows it.

He has a wild imagination, as do many of his followers.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Could it be rocks with legs

The former Martian civilization was highly advanced but their technology back fired on them
Fusing all Martian animal life with rocks/

Hope that helps

edit on 30-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

The former Martian civilization was highly advanced but their technology back fired on them

Hope that helps

But it wasnt a rock, it was a ROCK LOBSTER!!
i.ytimg.com...

AH-ROCK LOBSTER!!!
cdn.memegenerator.net...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Hope that helps

i.ytimg.com...

AH-ROCK LOBSTER!!!
cdn.memegenerator.net...

Ah! Thank you for your correction.

It makes perfect sense now - The Rock Lobster being of a reddish hue comeing from the Red Planet

Genius

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

why oh why did no one think to put a video camera on this rover?

They did , it will record in 720p at around 10fps as far as I'm aware , the missions only a few weeks old and NASA have been busy running tests up till now but I foresee exiting pictures and video in the next few months .

For me a more exiting inclusion would have been a microphone , the first sounds from an Alien Planet , maybe next time

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

why oh why did no one think to put a video camera on this rover?

They did , it will record in 720p at around 10fps as far as I'm aware , the missions only a few weeks old and NASA have been busy running tests up till now but I foresee exiting pictures and video in the next few months .

For me a more exiting inclusion would have been a microphone , the first sounds from an Alien Planet , maybe next time

Yeah- now that I would like to hear......

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hey! How did my shoe get up there? [foreground]
Seriously, it looks more like rocks and shadows than an animal.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Take an area of assortated rocks of various shapes, add an over active imagination, and almost anything can be 'seen'. It is just rocks of various shapes and color.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Hope that helps

i.ytimg.com...

AH-ROCK LOBSTER!!!
cdn.memegenerator.net...

Ah! Thank you for your correction.

It makes perfect sense now - The Rock Lobster being of a reddish hue comeing from the Red Planet

Genius

But some lobsters come in a greenish blue hue, not to be mistaken of the mars variety, these bluish-green lobsters are of the Neptunion variety!!!
www.maine.gov...
Have fun!!
PEACE!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join