It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity:Alien or Trick of the light

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What do you make of these
Alien Quadruped or trick of the light

Two possible lifeforms discovered in the new pictures of Mount Sharp, Gales Crater on Mars. One of the anomalies looks very similar to a snake or reptile of some kind, and seems to be eating something.

StephenHannardADGUK

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Will that convince anyone
What could they be or is it just a trick of the Martian light

UFOs in the Martian sky

Experts say

that the four 'saucers' are actually just dead pixels in the rover's camera

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Is that true or false over to ATS to decide

Cran

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Ghosts of Mars.

That's all I got.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Face is a pretty cool find

Depends if you believe in coincidence or not..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone can see...it's a horse shoe....

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

well im my absolutly 0 expert opinion. just someone who has watched a lot of videos and seen tones of pics on stuff. i think they are just rocks. really sorry just rocks. the UFO's are NOT missing or distorted pixles. i do belive that it is something. it may be plantes or stars or actual UFO's but its not anything to do with the camrera or light. there really is something there. Take my opinion for what its worth. just an opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
cool video but wow the noises when it zooms in and the dramatic sounds made me laugh the whole time.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm thinking just a trick of the light at least for the first image. The light shining off of the rocks in their particular order creates an optical illusion from the angle that you are viewing the landscape from. I'm sure if you were actually there/on the ground level you wouldn't see a thing, just martian landscape.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Wow, that is really interesting, I know it's a bit OUT THERE but I was wondering if they could possibly be ROCKS.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
At normal zoom and things stands out clear, nothing to see but rocks..

Zoom in and things get blurred and pixlated, tons of aliens, buildings, machine parts, ufo's or what ever..

This Mars mission is going to be some long two years here on ATS

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Is it just me or ......

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Wow, that is really interesting, I know it's a bit OUT THERE but I was wondering if they could possibly be ROCKS.

It's the Daily Mail with rocks in their heads, they really have a low opinion of their readers. Either that, or rags like that are money laundering devices, and nobody really buys them.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Is it just me or ......

Is not...it's a freshly hatched baby dinosaur..look at that widdle mouth all open waiting for food.....

des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Is it just me or ......

That's no pigeon, it's a Plat billed duckypuss. His name is Rocky.
edit on 29-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ugh. More danged blurry rocks. Sorry. I refuse to jump on the bandwagon with that one. From now on, if it aint detailed and hi res, I aint gonna bite. There are far too many of these kinds of pics on here, and other sites, and THAT blurry? You can tease almost anything you want out of it!
I am suspicious of the dead pixel explanation. I looked at "dead Pixels" on Google- and well... they just dont look like dead pixels.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Ugh. More danged blurry rocks. Sorry. I refuse to jump on the bandwagon with that one. From now on, if it aint detailed and hi res, I aint gonna bite. There are far too many of these kinds of pics on here, and other sites, and THAT blurry? You can tease almost anything you want out of it!
I am suspicious of the dead pixel explanation. I looked at "dead Pixels" on Google- and well... they just dont look like dead pixels.

But if it is a dead pixel, does that mean that every other picture in the future will have a blank spot there?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow, someone has a) way too much time on their hands and b) a very active imagination. I really liked the dramatic music when zooming in on a blurry rock

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

StephenHannardADGUK does find some very interesting articles and pictures but he also comes up with a huge amount of sometimes very obvious 'beeeeeeeeeep', which is a shame as it really discredits the good stuff he finds. He also tends to do this putting video / pics through tons of filters over and over one after the other to make his point (as if you couldn't see the dot or whatever it is he is pointing out in the original video) - very annoying. Also would think that someone who is as good at photoshop as he is, would spot artifacts, lense flare, internal lense reflection and downright fake ups and discard them rather than putting his name/logo on the videos/pictures he has come across/been sent.

Looking at this 'snake' and 'alien' picture, which are really just not very clear rocks, I would say these are ones that should have been tossed in the 'nothing to see here' file.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
On the left of the hi res picture of mt sharp (uncropped version) there is something that looks very much like a skull.

i185.photobucket.com...

Close up

i185.photobucket.com...

It jumped out at me straight away.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Possible martian species?
Probably not.
Think about it, if they REALLY did photograph an alien species dont you think they would know? Also, if they really did get a photo of one of these creatures you and I would most likely never see the real picture.

Looks to me like a regular martian rock.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I know what it is.

It's a rock.

4th.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join