Soldiers in Obama assassination plot vowed they were "giving the government back to the people!"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Are these one in the same? Coincidence I think not.

Sounds like the very scenario that this informant was warning is about to happen. like immediately !
Check it out!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

My 1st impression is hoax by the gov. I will refrain from that until the whole truth is known in 20 yrs when it's aired on the History channel.

Why do you suppose this?

There are plenty of people in the military who are, ironically enough, very opposed to the way our government currently operates. Most in the military are closer to Libertarians in terms of ideals, and feel the National government has far too much power and authority.

Most in the military, however, would rather not turn their back yard into a war zone unless absolutely unavoidable. We'd rather solve the problems we see by using the system the way it was designed as opposed to shooting the place up.

But then you have people like this - who exist in all walks of life - who don't really think about what they are doing. That's not to say they didn't make an interesting plan. The problem is that they didn't really think through how their plan was going to accomplish their goals.

Which is partly why many of us in the military would rather avoid a 'shooting revolution.' People like this are not all that difficult to come by. What purpose does blowing up a dam serve but to destroy? It only seems to do a disservice to the people they espouse to be giving the government back to.

It sounds more like they came up with random plans for how to kill people, gathered them all together, and decided to label it as a "power to the people" plan.

I'll take a moment to snipe at the Army: Their recruitment standards have always been the lowest among all branches.

reply to post by schuyler

Four hapless low-level soldiers actually thought they could shoot up Savannah, bomb a dam in Washington, and assissanate the President in one fell swoop?

In all honesty, they'd be better off just sticking with the assassination plan. A small four man team like that is the type of thing that make personnel security detachments very nervous.

Large groups leave a large intel and logistics footprint that is easy to pick up on ahead of time. Single assailants often find it difficult to bypass standard security and are often in an unhealthy mental state at the time (which tends to compromise the assailant). Small teams, however, can keep a low profile while remaining organized and adopting plans that would be difficult or impossible for single operatives.

And with what? Garden variety single shot semi-automatic weapons you can buy at Wal-Mart.

That's actually all you'd need.

The reason we use automatic and burst fire weapons in the military is for tactical situations where you are firing on reflex. Burst and automatic fire generates a decent pattern and also works to counter some body armors.

There are a few other situations where it has a mild advantage over semi-automatic weapons... but for the most part, you can more effectively engage most targets with semi-auto weapons. Automatic (and even burst) translates to wasted ammo.

And you really don't begin to appreciate the value of ammunition until you pack around the weight of a mere 120 rounds and experience how quickly you can go through it in simple range exercises. Take tactical scenarios where your accuracy is less than ideal and you're multi-tapping targets to make sure they don't get back up and shoot you (rather spend the extra three bullets to make sure as opposed to receive one more bullet than you thought would come your way) - and 30 lbs of ammo begins to look like a two minute firefight real quick.

Don't get me wrong - automatic has its purposes - but it's really only useful in squads that can afford manpower assigned specifically to suppression roles. Most of the time, even if automatic would come in handy - it's better in the long run to conserve the ammo and maneuver to gain an advantage.

These guys would screw up a 7-11 robbery attempt.

That's probable.

Wouldn't matter what equipment they had at their disposal - they'd probably screw up whatever their plan was.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Remember the nonsense coming from the FBI about 5 unemployed, penniless, OWS hippies trying to blow up a bridge in Cleveland? Those guys had no jobs, but were somehow able to rent a large warehouse as part of their scheme. Just keep that COINTELOP in mind, when you think about these soldiers and their plot. My guess is the FBI revived COINTELOPs to dismantle the OWS movement, and now the Feds (DHS, etc.) are finding they need to get a handle on domestic soldier/terrorists - and just like that, along comes F.E.A.R. Give them a snazzy evil logo and a cool theme song, when the feds get tired of concocting COINTELOPs they could probably write a Saturday morning cartoon adventure show.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is sooo ridiculous!!! 87000? In explosives, guns ect...?

I ain't buying this garbage!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So we're supposed to believe that every domestic terrorism plot is a government hoax?

I'm not buying that, especially with republicans here and all over the country threatening rebellion every day, we're supposed to believe that none of them will actually try it?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Why? What’s hard to believe about that? The guy had received a $500,000 life insurance payout recently and anyone who has ever been to a gun show knows how easy it is to buy them. One weekend gun show you could blow that much easy.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by tracehd1

Why? What’s hard to believe about that? The guy had received a $500,000 life insurance payout recently and anyone who has ever been to a gun show knows how easy it is to buy them. One weekend gun show you could blow that much easy.
Of course he did, cause 4 people could hardly pool together that kind of money in todays economy exspecially with everyone's "I have to buy it now" mentality.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I guess there are a lot of people that don't realize how expensive some of these weapons are.

I would think any gun law fearing want to be crack pot militia would say one of these is a necessity.

BARRETT M107A1, NEW IN A CASE AND INSIDE OF ITS SHIPPING CONTAINER, CALIBER 50 BMG. MANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE IS $12,999.00 I AM SELLING THIS ONE AT COST TO MOVE IT OU... (read more) $10,500.00

Yay act now and save. lol. There are some that cost a lot more. My point is 87k sounds like it would be a lot of weapons but it wouldn’t be if they bought good ones.

D#mn I wonder what a scope for it would cost? Ammo for it would be $5 or $6 bucks each. Disseintion isn't cheap.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Giving it back to who? Urgh, I doubt they had people like me in mind. I'm not surprised though. The economy is in the toilet and people are losing it.

It says plain as day, “to give the government back to the people,”

Don't think that needs to be cleared up at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The agenda here is to create a new, domestic enemy. In the same way that "Communists" were the target in the 1950's, the present administration are going to discover there are now Anarchists under every bed. Small fanatic cells of anarchists will be discovered openly operating on sites like YouTube, posting their subversive propaganda and slanderous lies about the the American Government. Infiltrating groups like Occupy, 911 Truthers, and even the Tea Party, radicalising their more suggestive elements to their Anarchist agenda . . . . .

More alarmingly, some of these filthy seditious scum are subverting serving American servicemen, in order to discredit America's frontline action against the slavering hordes of frothing Jihadi, fundamentalists, and talibans who seek nothing but the utter destruction of everything Americans hold dear. . . . . . well, you can see where I'm going with this . . . . .

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Since my thread was just closed, I would like to add my questions and comments here:

I guess my question is- Do you think they really had the intentions of causing said destruction? Or is this just prosecutors taking advantage of the situation? Apparently this isn't exactly a new case. But when I used the search I didn't come up with anything relevant To me, these guys are guilty of the original murder charges, and should be held accountable for that. But, . these other charges are pretty serious and need to be looked at. I want to see evidence. This case itself could change a few things. The fact that some are active duty. That implies alot.

Yea, I dont understand why they are being tried as regular citizens at this point. If they have evidence that the murder was to cover up a domestic terrorist plot, then why are they not considered enemy combatants right now? Isnt this kind of situation why they passed the Patriot Act and defined the measures that can be taken towards possible American citizen terrorists?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Soldiers in Obama assassination plot vowed they were "giving the government back to the people!"

www.dvorak.o rg

The bizarre story began unfurling on Monday after Pfc. Michael Burnett, dressed in his Army uniform, testified in a southeast Georgia court against his fellow militia members. Prosecutors accused the group F.E.A.R. (Forever Enduring Always Ready) of buying $87,000 worth of assault rifles, bomb materials, and semiautomatic weapons in a plot to bomb a park in nearby Savannah, poison apple orchards in Washington state and blow up a dam with the ultimate goal of ....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Ga. Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot by Soldiers

Figures this case would be named after a computer game F.E.A.R.

Any bets he's a member that plays it?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Killing any president won't solve the problem. The head of the snake is unseen.

These men are fools, and traitors to the public. Hang them

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

Originally posted by antonia
Giving it back to who? Urgh, I doubt they had people like me in mind. I'm not surprised though. The economy is in the toilet and people are losing it.

It says plain as day, “to give the government back to the people,”

Don't think that needs to be cleared up at all.

"Give the government back to the people" hopefully not these people.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I think I pretty much called this in my last post. Since then there's beenThe Batman thing, and Sandy Hook, and the Boston bombing, all supposedly by home grown "terrorists". So vindicating Obama, who got his charter to conduct sub judiciae execution of US citizens on US soil, he got his domestic Drones, all nicely tooled up, and ready to kill. He got his militarised Federal Law Agencies, his emergencis powers, and the debate on gun contrtol. This was why I said the new enemy of America would be the people themselves. And guess what? The Feds are building up for aa big showdown. The State by State erosion of federal power, with tactics like decriminalising of weed, gay marriage, even talk of seccession. So the FEMA Camps are ready, the Feds have their new weapons, and powers and want to kick some liburrl asses! Run for the high ground now if I was you. Get your guns, and your children, nd supplies, and head for Montana. Or Washington State. But the the hell out of Dodge, cuz they be coming for your guns, your water, your fracking access, with their mutant GMO seeds and food. The 4th Reich. Obamanazism. alongside his Zionist Jewish partners. You're all screwed.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBeast
I think I pretty much called this in my last post.

And you were wrong.

So vindicating Obama, who got his charter to conduct sub judiciae execution of US citizens on US soil, he got his domestic Drones, all nicely tooled up, and ready to kill.

Wrong again:

Obama's Domestic Drone Standard Is Now Tighter Than Rand Paul's

President Obama's speech at the National Defense University Thursday offered a nuanced defense of the U.S. drone program against Islamic militants in hard-to-reach areas of the world as the best of a bad set of military options for fighting those who want to kill American civilians.

The drone program costs fewer American military and foreign civilian lives than would use of more conventional weapons or strategies, the president said, but still should only be used when the "detention and prosecution of terrorists" is "foreclosed" as an approach.

The president also laid out what the standard should be for domestic use of armed but unmanned aerial vehicles: They should not be used.

"For the record, I do not believe it would be constitutional for the government to target and kill any U.S. citizen -- with a drone, or a shotgun -- without due process," Obama said. "Nor should any president deploy armed drones over U.S. soil."

Let me repeat the second part of that quote, since this has been such a controversial and much-discussed topic: "Nor should any president deploy armed drones over U.S. soil."

That's the standard. No armed drones over U.S. soil.

Obama's articulated standard for the domestic use of armed drones -- no president should use them -- is tougher than the one the president's Republican critics in the U.S. Senate had been demanding.

(Source).

The Feds are building up for a big showdown.

Bollocks.
edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Does anybody have an answer as to why these guys aren't being considered enemy combatants? If the evidence backs up the story we are being told here, Then this is exactly the situation that 'enemy combatant' was "defined" as.

So why?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think this is a false flag, to give notice to those soldiers who are thinking of going against any immoral or illegal orders, or those who would try to attempt a coup

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

This is a well portrayed psyop theatre.

They conveniently link all their political enemies into a nice little unit and then add the anarchy logo to further sell the fear psyop home.

So they say domestic terrorists attack OTHER AMERICANS instead of what they are actually protesting against.

Total BS.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I guess there are a lot of people that don't realize how expensive some of these weapons are.

I would think any gun law fearing want to be crack pot militia would say one of these is a necessity.

BARRETT M107A1, NEW IN A CASE AND INSIDE OF ITS SHIPPING CONTAINER, CALIBER 50 BMG. MANUFACTURERS SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE IS $12,999.00 I AM SELLING THIS ONE AT COST TO MOVE IT OU... (read more) $10,500.00

Yay act now and save. lol. There are some that cost a lot more. My point is 87k sounds like it would be a lot of weapons but it wouldn’t be if they bought good ones.

D#mn I wonder what a scope for it would cost? Ammo for it would be $5 or $6 bucks each. Disseintion isn't cheap.

How can they afford all of this?

How did they buy all of this ammo so fast?

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join