It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warned of Potential Injury to Son in a Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So last night I had a disturbing dream where my son stepped on this huge tack on the floor (which I had never seen) and I had to pull it out of his toe. I get up a bit later and go to make some coffee.

I stepped on a huge tack and had to pull it out of my toe.

The tack in the dream was one I had never seen before, the one I stepped on this morning came off of a fly strip that I had put up a LONG time ago and had swept that spot a million times since...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
weird. One can only guess what our mind truely does when were asleep or in deep meditation
One thing is for sure, there is more to us then it seems.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It blew my mind. I still don't know what to think about that!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Spooky

Now I don't usually read many of these type of threads, and as far as I can remember, never posted
But
2 nights ago I had something of a disturbing dream
And please bear with what is probably my poor descriptive writing skills

Some kind of evil entity wanted me
It was veiled behind some kind off white barrier, looking almost like something from behind a shower curtain, or trying to come through a wall, I couldn't see the edges, or a bigger picture, almost like looking at it close up through a window so could only see the area of where an upper torso could/would be.
It made me very nervous even afraid as it reached out for me with its ......... Something .........what I perceived to be arms possibly , not breaking through this 'veil' but still draped in it.
It's at this point I awoke feeling fear.

Eventually fell back off to sleep, well that place between sleep and awake anyway, only to have this 'entity' try for me again, but this time it felt more angry and darker, this time I almost called out aloud for assistance as I felt under attack, this is what awoke me the second time round, my almost calling out.
After that I dropped off, and don't remember much more.

The next evening I get a phone call from the person I once referred to as mum, wanting me to endorse her as a foster parent, now I'm not going to go into my childhood or my relationship with 'mum'
but it spooked me a little and played on my mind to the extent that I automatically linked the two events

Just thought I'd throw that out there

Any dream experts have any insight into my 'dream' ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Keep a close eye on your foot! My son got as tack stuck in his toe which turned into a nasty, painful staph infection that crept up his foot and over his ankle to his lower calf before we got it stopped.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

The thing about these types of dreams in my experience is that they contain subtle hints to what may actually happen, if in fact they become reality.

I posted my story below in my signature line if you would care to read it.

I do believe in subconscience precognivities because of my experience.

Best of luck in your search for answers, VW

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

The thing about these types of dreams in my experience is that they contain subtle hints to what may actually happen, if in fact they become reality.

I posted my story below in my signature line if you would care to read it.

I do believe in subconscience precognivities because of my experience.

Best of luck in your search for answers, VW

This isn't the first time I've had an experience like yours. The day before my great Grandmother died I dreamed that she was dead in a hospital bed and yellow looking. The next day I got the call, when I walked in the room it was EXACTLY how it was in the dream!

top topics

join