It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel angered over IAEA vote on nuclear arsenal

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by libertytoall
I don't think MrInquisitive is coming back. He must realize he's lost the argument.

Mr. Inquisitive is coming back, but he has better things to do than spend every day refuting the crap you warmongers, zionists and dissemblers of misinformation on the health effects of depleted uranium have to say.

You have better things to do? You brought it up in case you have sudden Alzheimer's so I corrected you with factual information and then you fail to respond with any worthy rebuttle but instead say your not going to bother spending the time? Yeah you lost that argument.. Next..

This is particularly the case with you, who quotes your own post about how it is beneficial to supply weapons to countries to oppress their own rebellious people, in a response to my post about the irony of your name, "libertytoall", your point being that you claim you never said anything about supporting oppressive governments.

Quote me please or are you making up more bs? I never said I support sending weapons to oppressive governments but I did say I understand in certain situation why a government becomes oppressive. Take Syria for example. As mildly oppressive as Assad might be he's certainly a better alternative to Muslim Brotherhood being in power. They would be hundreds of times more oppressive and thousands of times more violent. So wouldn't a slightly oppressive Assad be a better alternative?

When you have a population of people hell bent on killing because of a sick religious ideology I would say that warrants being slightly oppressive over giving free reign to kill thousands of people. Do you disagree?

By definition, a government that oppresses its people is an oppressive government.

Yes but what if the general population is much more oppressive and violent than the current government?? You don't seem to get that yet.. Assad has kept the fanaticals who would love to skin you alive and smash your children into walls with pipe bombs simply for not being Muslim under control for decades. Do you truly think the world will be better if one of those fanaticals actually controls the government and a military??

Do you feel population control in prisons is oppressive behavior? Some mildly oppressive government are necessary when the population is a bunch of thugs and criminals. Most of the Muslim world might as well be a prison in need of correction officers and using Syria as the example, Assad has been that prison guard for a long time successfully.

That you can't see this shows your lack of intelligence and/or cognitive dissonance, and it goes a long way to explaining why I am not going to bother responding to every one of your posts.

You're going to insult me saying I have lack of intelligence when the only argument you provide in return is personal attacks and "I don't have time for you" type attitude. Like I said before you have obviously lost this argument out of shear ignorance and ego.

It's like responding to a kid who's only response to everything you say is, "I know you are, but what am I?" There's no point to it.

I think that's how you responded when you made comments like "I'm not going to waste my time," or "shows your lack of intelligence," while providing NOTHING of material in your response.. I have provided pages of quotes and factual sources to back up what I've stated.. As far as being a child.. Do you own a mirror? Try using it.

edit on 12-9-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There are 2 political white papers that are important here for us to understand what is going on as far as the big picture goes. The first one I'm sure many of you have heard, "The new American century". the second one is "Article 1483" I believe has been radiated from most of the net.

Easy to find it on the net:
The New American Century was written in 1994 by the first 4 neo-cons that came to power in 2000. Look at the Authors. It is basically a plan to keep the U.S. the only global power for the 21st century and control Chine by controlling the oil supply. This is by establishing bases right on top of the oil fields in the Middle East and the oil pipe lines going through Afghanistan to China. This plan was carry out but the mission fail in Iraq and Afghanistan. The result is this world now has 3 global powers, US, Russia and China. The Arab Spring was a backup emergency plan that was plan out around 2007-8. Syria is the last key. That is why Russia and China are standing up to the US. That's the big picture.

Article 1483
It very hard to find on the net. It is Article 148# and it was written in 1995 or 96 by Israel. The authors are the ones who also came to power in Israel in 2000. Israel saw that the U.S. would lose out to China as the global power. Israel knows that China is not a Christian nation so Israel would not be able to tell china the bs that Jews are god's chosen people. The Israeli Article calls to use the US to get the Middle east nations to destroy each other and get the people to fight each other; A classic Israeli tactic.

The reason Israel is freaking out right now is that in the US military, there is a growing number of generals that are learning about the evidence that Israel did carry out 9/11. Not watch, but carry out. Israel is also freaking out because they know the US is about to fall and Israel would now be alone in the world. All their sins would be coming knocking on their door. Israel lives by the sword and now it’s going to die by the sword.

The US has lost Latin America and many parts of the world. The US dollar is about to fall and fall hard. Here in the US, the American people are turning against Israel and its own government. Evidence is the Democrats National Convention. Did anybody see the vote on whether to put Jerusalem in or not. For all intent and purpose, Democracy is dead in the US.

I myself am getting ready to leave this country. It is not what it used to be. I know by writing this email and posting it I am on the list when

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowMoreThanOneLanguage

I have been telling people on here about PNAC ever since I joined and they pass it off as BS, but it's very real as you obviously know. PNAC is the blueprint of what has been going on since the late 90s until now and there are a few more objectives which they plan on achieving, Syria and Iran being a couple of those.

The CFR and all the other lobbies such as AIPAC control American foreign policy which therefore allows Israel to avoid inspections while they threaten other nations with destruction for not allowing inspections.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The CFR and all the other lobbies such as AIPAC control American foreign policy which therefore allows Israel to avoid inspections while they threaten other nations with destruction for not allowing inspections.
But the people who would do the inspections are the UN (IAEA). Are you saying that Israel controls the UN, or at least, the IAEA?

If that were true, then the IAEA would have been filing much tougher reports a long time ago. Sorry, I don't understand your thinking.

The reason that Israel has not been inspected is that Israel has never agreed to be inspected. Iran has, and is reneging on that agreement.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

But the people who would do the inspections are the UN (IAEA). Are you saying that Israel controls the UN, or at least, the IAEA?

If that were true, then the IAEA would have been filing much tougher reports a long time ago. Sorry, I don't understand your thinking.

The reason that Israel has not been inspected is that Israel has never agreed to be inspected. Iran has, and is reneging on that agreement.

Dear Charles,

I can tell that you are unaware of the Israeli influences on each of these organizations. And you seem to be avoiding the fact that over a hundred countries including the United States have publically demanded that Israel opens their facilities to inspections. Countries such as Iraq have been invaded for much less so this alone proves that Israel has a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to this issue.

The reason that Israel has not been inspected is because they are a nation ran by hypocrites of the highest degree who have friends in high places. I'm sorry that you are unable to realize this obvious fact.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Dear Corruption Exposed,

You are very right. I am a veritable fountain of ignorance on this subject. I'm not even thinking straight. I can't understand Israel's position in all of this.

On one hand there is this school of thought:

I can tell that you are unaware of the Israeli influences on each of these organizations. And you seem to be avoiding the fact that over a hundred countries including the United States have publically demanded that Israel opens their facilities to inspections.
So, Israel is opposed by the United States and most of the world on this issue.

On the other hand, there is this:

so this alone proves that Israel has a "get out of jail free card" when it comes to this issue.

The reason that Israel has not been inspected is because they . . .have friends in high places.

I hope you can understand my confusion. Is Israel being besieged by everyone, including the US, to allow inspections, or are they safe from inspections because the "powers," including the US, do not want them inspected (for whatever reason)?

I know you can help straighten me out.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 13-9-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My best advice to your response would be to do some research as for what goes on behind the scenes. A lot but not all of what we see in the news and through political circles is not what it seems. Do not feel bad for your lack of insight on the situation as we all have our strong points. I am sorry for confusing as it was not my intention.

I am also confused as to why the United States has openly criticized Israel's nuclear program yet they still send billions of dollars in aid each year to Israel. Another thing that confuses me is that the United States has cut it's funding for Palestine due to it's peaceful approach of seeking of UN membership as an observer.

Perhaps you can provide me the reason for this logic, or lack of.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hahaha - suck on it Israel - playing the victim card while occupying Palestine and holding people in what amounts to concentration camps, and also stockpiling nukes - do you really think the world is so stupid?

This may not have much impact - but the more humiliation thats poured on to Zionist regime the better.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

but the more humiliation thats poured on to Zionist regime the better.
May I ask you to reconsider that statement? Humiliate anyone long enough and they'll eventually take a swing. I don't think anyone really wants Israel to start "taking swings." They've got enough muscle to really make it hurt if they decide to.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Salam CO

You are always on the edge.

I hope other western people could have some just judge inside themselves , like you.

I hope and pray you always be awake and do the right choice in your life.

These Zionists are the most hypocrites and self centered govt.

They grow hypocrites for their own future.

Just suppose how American people e have the right to take over the world.

They have the right because they came from every single country of the world to the new land.

So , in the same way , Zionists have the right to take all over the mideast.

check this :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Salam CO

You are always on the edge.

I hope other western people could have some just judge inside themselves , like you.

I hope and pray you always be awake and do the right choice in your life.

These Zionists are the most hypocrites and self centered govt.

They grow hypocrites for their own future.

Just suppose how American people e have the right to take over the world.

They have the right because they came from every single country of the world to the new land.

So , in the same way , Zionists have the right to take all over the mideast.

check this :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Salam Mideast.

There are many Western people who agree with us but we are powerless against those who oppose good and choose to be evil. They are in all corners of the earth so all we can do is stick together regardless of religion or other factor. Thank you for the compliments as you are always similar in outlook which I consider to be logical and correct in the scheme of things we face from different worlds.

The Zionists and their puppets are unhappy of the things we say, but the truth cannot be hidden. The lies against Iran are the same as all of the lies they have told in previous countries they have invaded.

I wish we could all stop the invasion, especially the one's based on lies.

Israel and it's arsenal is a hypocrisy and travesty of the peace process in the ME, and yet people still call them out on it and they always come back with some childish rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I gave up trying to have a discussion with you because you can't see the irony in calling yourself "libertytoall" while at the same time saying that sometimes governments have to oppress their people. It's like trying to argue with a kindergartener, whose only response is, "I know you are, but what am I?"

As for quoting you, why bother? It is already in this thread, what you said. And you're saying it here that a country like Syria, with a brutal dictator, has the right to brutally oppress its people with extreme violence. And why? Because a new government might involve the Muslim Brotherhood, a political organization you happen to hate and/or fear. You're clearly saying that people don't have a right to self-determination, yet you have the nerve to call yourself "libertytoall". What a load. If you can't see why I have given up trying to have a logical and factual discussion with you, well I can't say I'm surprised. The bottom line is: just because you post an inane rebuttal, doesn't mean a person has to respond to it, or otherwise their argument is lost. Like I said, I have better things to do than argue with the likes of you.

edit on 21-11-2012 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by phatpackage

Yeah yeah whatever. For starters PressTV as a reliable and credible source? You must be joking! PressTV has less (way less) credibility than the BBC, Fox and CNN. Yeah, and that's not saying much and nothing to be proud of. If you like PressTV you support terrorism ..... fact.

Who cares! This will all blow over and business will be back to normal soon. Just because the little Terrorist runt in Iran stamps his foot? Aw Jeez! He's just not that important a person.

To all the left wing terrorist sympathisers get over yourselves.

The facts are:

1) Iran is a terrorist nation who are striving to build a nuclear weapon to destroy Israel & their allies.

2) Israel is allowed to have Nukes and Iran are not, simple. Iran cannot be trusted.

And all the left wing bitching, moaning, protest, forum and blog writing gets you no where. The people "running the show" just don't care about you or your opinion and will defend the more responsible nation of Israel's right to have nukes and stop the terrorist nation of Iran having them. Drive them into the ground and turn them into glass if required.

These are facts of life

What on earth makes you think the terrorist nation of Israel can be trusted? And prove Iran is trying to build nukes. And who said Israel has the right to possess nukes especially with their terrorist threat to use them against everyone with the Samson option. Rouge nuclear states like Israel should be stripped of their weapons even if we have to turn Israel into a parking lot doing it.

Your so right about Israel being a terrorist state, I t should be stripped of all WMD's and forced to relocate it self.
As for Iran , they are no better and should not be allowed to have nukes either.

I say Russia and the US should get together and Invade both of the buggers.

agreed Israel is the terrorist state and should relocate it self but i think they will have a war with iran and get nuked by Russia, israel will be no more after that and the world can move forward then

history shows the fruit they bear
and wild dogs always get put down, live by the sword die by the sword

only the other day on another forum an israeli was saying how he was gods chosen, lol did he get laughed out, it was on an aussie stock forum and he was serious and threatened people like they do and was racist LOL!

its a game that can only end in tears, we get what we deserve

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
if i was iran or syria i would be building nukes as fast as possible
like a siege mentality

its like put yourself in ww2 when germany was moving in on england
you would do anything to get more of a chance to survive or at least do a death blow on the enemy
israel not very big a few nukes would make it into a car park

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Good luck. In case you haven't noticed, there is a ton of antisemitism present on ats. They star and flag each other and bash the jews and the big boogey man that is the "Zionist control structure" any chance they get. You are fighting a losing battle talking to these people. They see an entire nation as an almost satanic force working in the geopolitics of the world, and many of them would secretly love to see the nation of Israel disappear forever.

What they don't see, is that Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who share their beliefs. I know if I was surrounded by neighbors that wanted to beat me to death with bats, I wouldn't be letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my rifle.

WHY? Why does the world want israel to dissapear? why for sooooo long, not just now
they leach of the usa in so many ways
they think they are chosen by one of the gods, now if that dosnt tell you anything i dont know what will

i am chosen lool

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by intrepid
I have a question. Why does Israel have a delegate at the IAEA when they are not a member and are not bound to it?

Because when you are the Bible-proclaimed "God's chosen people," you have moral authority over the whole planet. And of course this grants you rights to an unaccountable, secret nuclear weapons stockpile, too.

I don't think God had nuclear weapons in mind when choosing His race. I think God would/Is pretty pissed off with the planet right now over the nukes. And ET seems to agree too if you believe the accounts of UFOs switching off the nukes at missile silos

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Let me see if I understand your cartoon. Israel wants the US and UK destroyed in the Middle East. That leaves Israel with no allies and shuts off the flow of support they get in foreign aid. In short, you think Israel wants to kill it's friends so it's open to attack from it's enemies.

Stop being an idiot. Only the US is stupid enough to adopt that as a foreign policy.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Chuck....

Try looking at the Cartoon again, this time with no Preconceived Assumptions.

I'll use an expression some Mothers will recognize right away. Usually when she is describing a friend who is always getting you in trouble.

"He throws the Rocks, and you take the Blame!"

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Dear Tw0Sides,

I'm not playing around, I actually am having trouble understanding this.

Is it that Israel wants the US and UK to do it's fighting for it? Israel pretends to be threatened and begs for help, then stands back and laughs when the US and UK get killed?

What was Israel's goal in the cartoon? Why is it laughing? What happens now when only Israel and the Islamic states are left to face each other?

Is it supposed to be funny?

Please, spell it out so even an idiot like me can understand.

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join