It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel angered over IAEA vote on nuclear arsenal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
That a country, even Israel has a secret nuclear program is unsettling. Where are the weapons located? How safe are they kept? What happens if the country gets overrun?

OC they are kinda coming out of the closet with their nukes, now that the germans supplied uboats to launch them.

www.veteranstoday.com...

edit on 30-8-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Another reason I'm an atheist. If God exist's and these are his choosen people, then what a freaking arsehole God is. Israel shuck & jive nation since 1948, shuck & jive the rest of the world into submission, or nuke us all back to the damn stone ages. Israel has no worries, they have America to fight their battles for them and spill the Goyim blood. While they ready the shuck & jive BOMB to the rest of the world.

A new name for Israel.......Whiners Corner.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

So you would have no problem if Iran set up bases/military vessels lining both coasts and the border with Mexico of the US? You are really going to tell me that would be fine with both the citizens and the authorities if that happened?

Or if they did have a problem with it would you just make ridiculous excuses, like the fact that Canada borders our north and is our ally?

No, you wouldn't. You would soil your diaper.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
"Israel’s Ambassador to the IAEA Ehud Azoulay, has censured the initiative, saying the Arab nations have no moral right to point fingers."

This made me laugh so much. What have they been doing to Iran for the past 5 years?

That doesn't count. Move along

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by Terminal1

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof

reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Good luck. In case you haven't noticed, there is a ton of antisemitism present on ats. They star and flag each other and bash the jews and the big boogey man that is the "Zionist control structure" any chance they get. You are fighting a losing battle talking to these people. They see an entire nation as an almost satanic force working in the geopolitics of the world, and many of them would secretly love to see the nation of Israel disappear forever.

What they don't see, is that Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who share their beliefs. I know if I was surrounded by neighbors that wanted to beat me to death with bats, I wouldn't be letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my rifle.

Kind of like how Iran is utterly surrounded by US military bases?

Oh wait... That's not the Israeli bootlicker mindset, I'm sorry hang on...

Ummm..... Holocaust! Hitler!!!!!! EVIL ARAB TERRORISTSSSSS!!!!!!

There that's better, now I fit in with everyone else!

This is ridiculous. Iran is encompassed on the north by it's closest backer and the nation that provides it with weapons: Russia.

It's far from surrounded by enemies.

war-in-middle-east.blogspot.com...

Actually Russia only shares a border with Iran on the Caspian Sea since the breakup of the USSR.

Hey... wow. That totally disproves everything. Have you looked at a map recently?

Apparently you are uninformed if you say that Iran is not surrounded by US forces on jsut about every front.

If you simply refuse to see that Iran is actually surrounded or even look at a map yourself to realize that Russia does NOT share a land border with Iran anymore then you need to check with your doctor to see if he can put you on anti-delusional drugs.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Does anyone else kind of get the feeling from this story that I do? It kind of feels like a brother and sister fighting in the back seat of a car. "Mom he hit me!" "No I didn't!" "I'm gonna get you back!"
Blah blah blah. Just reading the OP's title makes me a little ashamed, or what is the word..disappointed, annoyed... Something of that nature.
These folks need to just grow up, like most of us do eventually..

If we could only as a nation/planet/species adopt the maturity of some of the few.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
In connection with this issue the President of Iran made a heartfelt speech. This speech was featured in a new thread that was 404rd. It was only up for a few minutes.

Mods, why? There was just a transcript of the speech.

P

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Apparently you are uninformed if you say that Iran is not surrounded by US forces on jsut about every front.

If you simply refuse to see that Iran is actually surrounded or even look at a map yourself to realize that Russia does NOT share a land border with Iran anymore then you need to check with your doctor to see if he can put you on anti-delusional drugs.

A few accurate misslie strikes could change that quickly. Remember, there are still extremists running around in those neighbouring countries and soldiers are still dying... If you think Iran are surrounded, I think you are delusional. 10 years later and we still do not control what happens in those countries... Otherwise we would not be there.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Wow, can you say hypocrite?

I don't think that word by itself has enough weight to really do this situation justice....

Iran has no nuclear weapons, signed the NPT, allows inspectors and those inspectors have all said that there are no signs anything is being diverted to weapons programs, but of course they stipulate that Iran COULD start a weapons program if they wanted to.

Yet, Israel is pushing for a first strike no proof, no questions asked.

But the SECOND someone, anyone, dares to point out the hypocrisy in the situation, they are an antisemite. This isn't even about Jews, Muslims, Israel, or anything else.

This is about a country with an undeclared nuclear arsenal that they have, time and time again, said they will have no problem using on anyone, including allies, demanding another country be invaded and bombed because they are building peaceful nuclear energy plants and medical isotopes.

Either come to the table, open yourself for inspections like the rest of us, or just shut your mouth.

Of all the countries on Earth, I do believe Israel is probably the only one that would really need nukes, they have plenty of enemies around, that is a fact. But I also believe that Israel is the last country that should have them, because they are willing to use them.

The only country to deploy nuclear weapons was the United states. They deployed these weapons of mass destruction over 2 insanely populated civilian cities. I do not think the US wants to use their weapons again, they can dominate the globe with conventional weapons.

Israel is another story. Be it reality or perception, they feel they are alone, but for the US (even though all Western nations support them, the US is the poster child of it.) If the US continues to apply pressure as the Obama administration has, Israel will feel completely and utterly isolated.

Which brings up the samson option.

But really, this is a moot point. Israel didn't sign the NPT, doesn't give two craps about international law, and I don't think they'd recognize the IAEA's authority in this situation.

This is quite sad as the majority of Israelis, including those serving in the forces, just want to live like the rest of us.

This is an interesting development, but not a surprise, and I won't be surprised when absolutely nothing comes of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Uh huh... ok. That is really reaching since you admit that crazy people are running around blowing up stuff and soldiers are still dying. The thing is, we are STILL THERE throughout all that mayhem. Still surrounding Iran and no "few accurate missile strikes" will change that.

Are you suggesting our presence there is weak?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

Uh huh... ok. That is really reaching since you admit that crazy people are running around blowing up stuff and soldiers are still dying. The thing is, we are STILL THERE throughout all that mayhem. Still surrounding Iran and no "few accurate missile strikes" will change that.

Are you suggesting our presence there is weak?

I didn't say crazy people to start with. For all I know they have lost a child, family member or have some other reason to attack our soldiers. Australia lost 3 soldiers today because of an Afghan dressed in Afghan soldier uniform... He didn't blow himself up and got away. Do you think he is crazy? Or is he actually smart?

So when you say "Iran are surrounded" do you count the likes of Syria, Lebanon, Russia and China are in the region, other Islamic nations who support Iran, African Nations who also support Iran? As we have seen, it is not very hard for fundamentalists to move around in the Middle east. Iran are far from surrounded... You are in their ball park and they can inflict a damaging blow to the surrounding forces at any given time whether you believe that or not.

The allied presence is not weak but it certainly can take a heavy blow and become weakened... If you think not, then good luck to you.. Yous are not invincible and neither are Israel..

Heres a reminder of what the Iranians believe they are capable of. I wouldn't take them lightly bud
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 30-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
A 2000+ year old game is being played out.
A game that will shortly come to a head.

Nuclear weaponry is a Hoax. All major players are in cahoots.

All Roads Lead To Rome

edit on 30-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

A few accurate misslie strikes could change that quickly. Remember, there are still extremists running around in those neighbouring countries and soldiers are still dying... If you think Iran are surrounded, I think you are delusional. 10 years later and we still do not control what happens in those countries... Otherwise we would not be there.

Every star is an American Military base.

Not trying to pick sides in your side debate but the picture says all that needs to be said.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Looks like USA setting up defensive perimiter around Israel, and surrounding Iran...

Your tax dollars at work.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Israel? hmm is it just me but i think something big is going to happen, i look at israel as a ticking timebomb

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Not trying to pick sides in your side debate but the picture says all that needs to be said.

Fair enough, but Iran are not Isolated like we are led to believe.. Those bases could be leveled very quickly in co-ordinated strikes from other regional players in a conflict who support the Iranian stance.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If the Arab states weren't so divided they could force change, on Israel and America wouldn't be invading middle eastern countries with ease. They could be a strong bloc but thy prefer to be weak.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
As long as terrorists (Israel government) has nuclear weapons, the world will not be a safe place. USA and Russia could fall in that category since USA only ones to have used them on someone else (as far as we know) and Russia has way too many.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Fair enough, but Iran are not Isolated like we are led to believe.. Those bases could be leveled very quickly in co-ordinated strikes from other regional players in a conflict who support the Iranian stance.

You have no argument from me there that's for sure.

I think this is one of the main factors stopping Israel and the United States from following through with their planned agenda at the pace that they would prefer. My guess is that they would have rather had completed their Middle Eastern agenda a decade ago but unfortunately for them it's not working out as well as they wished because the regional players can cause some damage to Israel and American military bases.

Due to the slow pace of this agenda's advancement we have constant finger pointing coming from Israel and it's allies while refusing to acknowledge their own faults in the situation.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just a lil bumb here from lil ole me.
I guess the OP says that the fourth reich is stepping up the propaganda and wants Iran crushed and quick!
It is good to see people realizing what the terrorist state of israel truly is and are not afraid to voice it.
Every person ever murdered by these terrorists would be proud to see folks figuring out who is who.
Star and flag OP!
Just maybe with enough education the US could force it's leaders to stop giving cash and bombs to terrorists.
Maybe we could also toss their propaganda arm and the dual citizens who hold office here out of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join