It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel angered over IAEA vote on nuclear arsenal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by DarknStormy

I would feel like I'm at a comedy show. Israel are not responsible and Israel only have nukes because they know that without them, the likes of Iran would turn them into putty. Israel are a pack of pussies.

That pack of pussies defeated 5 Arab nations in the 6 Day War without so much as firing a nuke.

Not so sure we have ALL the details of that conflict, In fact i am SURE we do not.

I have a question for the Rabid Christians who believe this is about God's Chosen Ones...why do they need America and Nukes to protect them,..

And a question for the people of Israel, who are being treated to daily terror about boogeymen, for the last thousands of years...

Why do you put up with this nonsense ?? When are you going to realize that the "God" of the Bible is not what ANY of you think... when will you stop trying to accomplish things that have NOTHING to do with the next life...when will you cast off the chains of FEAR that hold you in permanent bondage, that you always proclaim do NOT...

And why can you not see that even your own Bible says to watch for false prophets speaking in Christ's name, namely the entirety of ALL churches, they are ALL deceived,

And what of this quote, of Christ, which likely you have some excuse for as well...and look at how useless ALL religions are...how they punish everyone, and all of them claim to be about Love, but are ALL actually based in FEAR.

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 2:9

This one will go for the fooled Christians as well, we can talk about the fooled Muslims as well, and every other group that is following a plan of Elite beings for things they know nothing about.

"Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie: behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Revelation 3:9

edit on 29-8-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This world is about power.
Not truth, not Justice, not Love, not equality.
That is Gods world.
Those with Power can pay and employ and order other human beings to do terrible things to their fellow man .
They can get writers to write lies, poets to romanticise the blackest deeds.
Historians to record fiction as fact ect ect.
Gods world..is your haven , and everyone of us can go there and stay forever.
Let go .

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by DeadSeraph

What the antisemitic crowds on ATS will argue, is that they are against "Zionism" and not the Jewish people. What they don't often admit is that "Zionism" means THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

What about the Christians and Muslims that live in Israel? They don't exist? Zionism doesn't mean the nation of Israel it means extremist right wing political ideology. You are obviously one of these people that whenever they hear Zionism they think people are talking about Jews nothing could be further from the truth. The biggest threat to Israel and Judaism are the atheist Zionist. You can tell Zionist have no desire to follow the Jewish faith.

So which is it? The word of the jews that have occupied this land for millenia (outside of military expulsion by the Arabs, Romans, Babylonians, etc) or the word of jews on the streets of London?

This is a small look at the matter. What do you propose? That Jerusalem be handed over to the "Palestinians" and the Jews have no say over what was their holy city at least a thousand years before it was Muslim?

Why does the Muslim agenda take precedence?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Ban Ki Moon has arrived in Iran and is also aloud to inspect nuclear facilities. I would say this just debunks your entire post or some of the content in it at least. Oooh the evil Iranians.. They must be planning something to be this rational hey?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now all we need is Israel to step up to the plate and play by the rules..
edit on 30-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I would feel like I'm at a comedy show. Israel are not responsible and Israel only have nukes because they know that without them, the likes of Iran would turn them into putty. Israel are a pack of pussies.

That pack of pussies defeated 5 Arab nations in the 6 Day War without so much as firing a nuke.

A lot has changed... Could they do it again and including Iran? Good luck to them.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I don't think Ban Ki Moon's visit debunks anything, nor will it have any significance beyond a photo op.
www.politico.com...

VIENNA — Iran has shrouded a building that the U.N. nuclear agency suspects was used for secret work on atomic weapons, meaning spy satellites can no longer monitor Tehran's alleged efforts to clean up the site, diplomats told The Associated Press on Friday.

For months, satellite images have recorded what the International Atomic Energy Agency suspects is an attempt to sanitize the site. At the same time, Iran has repeatedly rebuffed agency efforts for access — and did so again Friday. Talks between the two sides ended without an agreement that would have allowed IAEA experts to visit the site at the Parchin military complex southeast of Tehran.

IAEA officials have described that caveat as a stalling tactic, allowing for removal of all traces of such suspected work — and over the past half year have shown the agency's 35-board nation members satellite photos documenting what they say is an extensive cleanup of the site.

Diplomats inside those closed briefings have described the images showing earth moving equipment around the buildings, streams of water pouring out of the site where the chamber is believed to be, and the demolition of surrounding structures. Earlier this year, IAEA chief Yukiya Amano suggested that any visit by his inspectors had to come sooner than later if they hoped to find any evidence that was left by the alleged cleanup.
The whole article is worthwhile. It appears that Iran has been busy destroying evidence. They have no trouble now letting a non-scientist poke around. There's nothing left to find, it's been moved.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Good luck. In case you haven't noticed, there is a ton of antisemitism present on ats. They star and flag each other and bash the jews and the big boogey man that is the "Zionist control structure" any chance they get. You are fighting a losing battle talking to these people. They see an entire nation as an almost satanic force working in the geopolitics of the world, and many of them would secretly love to see the nation of Israel disappear forever.

What they don't see, is that Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who share their beliefs. I know if I was surrounded by neighbors that wanted to beat me to death with bats, I wouldn't be letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my rifle.

Kind of like how Iran is utterly surrounded by US military bases?

Oh wait... That's not the Israeli bootlicker mindset, I'm sorry hang on...

Ummm..... Holocaust! Hitler!!!!!! EVIL ARAB TERRORISTSSSSS!!!!!!

There that's better, now I fit in with everyone else!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 2:9

Yep, that one just about sums it up for me when it comes to the Israeli government.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

WTF? Double standards! What have these Arab/Muslim yahoos done to stop Pakistan from producing a nuclear stockpile way beyond its requirements? It has now the fastest growing nuke arsenal in the world!!!

Is it that they think it is OK for a Muslim country to have nukes? Pakistan is the most dangerous country in the world today. Its nukes could be taken over by terrorists supported by extremist elements within the Army/ISI sooner than later which poses a clear and present danger to the entire world due to nuclear blackmail.

Israel is certainly a more responsible nation than Pakistan. So the Arabs should start with Pakistan first.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof

Good luck. In case you haven't noticed, there is a ton of antisemitism present on ats. They star and flag each other and bash the jews and the big boogey man that is the "Zionist control structure" any chance they get. You are fighting a losing battle talking to these people. They see an entire nation as an almost satanic force working in the geopolitics of the world, and many of them would secretly love to see the nation of Israel disappear forever.

What they don't see, is that Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who share their beliefs. I know if I was surrounded by neighbors that wanted to beat me to death with bats, I wouldn't be letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my rifle.

This is ridiculous. Iran is encompassed on the north by it's closest backer and the nation that provides it with weapons: Russia.

It's far from surrounded by enemies.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

So which is it? The word of the jews that have occupied this land for millenia (outside of military expulsion by the Arabs, Romans, Babylonians, etc) or the word of jews on the streets of London?

This is a small look at the matter. What do you propose? That Jerusalem be handed over to the "Palestinians" and the Jews have no say over what was their holy city at least a thousand years before it was Muslim?

Why does the Muslim agenda take precedence?

The subject of this thread boils down to Israel pointing fingers at others, while not complying with any rules themselves. Jerusalem is no exception here. They claim the city based on ancient references from the Bible and what not, without taking into consideration the consequences on others who also have a history with the land and the city.

From the Wiki on Jerusalem:

Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel while East Jerusalem, including the Old City, was captured by Jordan. Israel captured East Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed it. Currently, Israel's Basic Law refers to Jerusalem as the country's "undivided capital". The international community has rejected the latter annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory held by Israel under military occupation.[20][21][22][23] The international community does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and the city hosts no foreign embassies.

So, internationally, most do not agree with Israel about the annexation of some parts of Jerusalem, yet they fail to give an inch or even try to compromise. And I´m not talking the general population of Israel; I´m sure they are fed up with the unrest in the area and all they really want is peace. The zealous Zionist leaders of Israel are very stubborn and will play the anti-semitic card whenever possible, always accusing others of breaking international rules, when they have broken many and fail to comply.

I´m not saying Israel should be abolished and given to Palestina, but I do think that Israel has crossed the limits and should stop occupying land that is not rightfully theirs. Claiming that Israel has these rights because they have ruled the land since ancient times is flawed (the land was conquered by numerous other civilizations over the last thousands of years). If that was a valid ground, then the majority of countries in our present world may expect to be "rightfully" occupied as well (Indians, aboriginals, etc.)
edit on 30/8/2012 by RationalDespair because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
"Israel’s Ambassador to the IAEA Ehud Azoulay, has censured the initiative, saying the Arab nations have no moral right to point fingers."

This made me laugh so much. What have they been doing to Iran for the past 5 years?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

edit on 30-8-2012 by Terminal1 because: Supporting link refused to work

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

This is ridiculous. Iran is encompassed on the north by it's closest backer and the nation that provides it with weapons: Russia.

war-in-middle-east.blogspot.com...

Actually Russia only shares a border with Iran on the Caspian Sea since the breakup of the USSR.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

war-in-middle-east.blogspot.com...

Actually Russia only shares a border with Iran on the Caspian Sea since the breakup of the USSR.

Hey... wow. That totally disproves everything. Have you looked at a map recently?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well its simple. Gentiles can not congregate,discuss,decide any issue without Israel present.
Gentiles cannot make decisions on their own according to Israel.
Jews are the shepherds, the overseers, of the Gentile sheep.Didn't yah know.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k
reply to post by intrepid

Well its simple. Gentiles can not congregate,discuss,decide any issue without Israel present.
Gentiles cannot make decisions on their own according to Israel.
Jews are the shepherds, the overseers, of the Gentile sheep.Didn't yah know.

VERY NICE!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I have a question. Why does Israel have a delegate at the IAEA when they are not a member and are not bound to it?

Thats a good question
are people that afraid to ask the good question ?

Why 9/11 ?
Why all the wars ?
Why all the lies ?
Why all the injustice ?
Why all the hypocrisy ?

are other good questions that i will never be afraid to ask
so should everyone else .. unless you want to be feed with crap
listen to Romney and Obama if you like living in a illusion
ready for the real world ? you should have listen to Ron Paul

Why did the GOP officials refuse to count the Ron Paul delegates ?

IS THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ASK

Are you ready for your red pill everyone ?
take the blue pill(lies) if you want to continu to live in the illusion

your choice !

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I think press.tv should open a section for selfish people.

They should be asked "What do you want to hear?"

Then Presstv should say what they like.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join