Israel angered over IAEA vote on nuclear arsenal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I've learned not to bother interacting with deniers of the USS LIberty.

How do you deny a hole in a ship?

Supporters of hellish lies get dealt with accordingly in the long run.

Karma or what ever you call it, I'm not religious but I believe in a balance that you must maintain and if you contribute to the negativity of the world you have some bad mojo coming your way. Quite a few posters may have this on the immediate horizon if my deluded predictions are correct.

We reap what we sow.

You could at least have the decency of calling out my name when talking crap about my opinion.

Talk as you wish, praise karma as much as you want. The matter of fact is that the great aspect of this discussion is that it is recorded in shape of posts.

I talked about my views, provided sources and responded accordingly to any poster who addressed my opinion. Heck, I even helped your thread by raising the amount of posts.

What have you done?
edit on 29-8-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: corrected text

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

But I realize he was posting with a agenda awhile ago.

Oh dear god, you are not going to stop now, are you?

Please, elaborate for everyone to see what my true agenda is.

Let's hear all about it, since you are so enlighted!

I was merely putting forth information for the Lurkers and Readers to read, and View.

True. But at least my information came from credible sources and credible people.

There a lot of younger members unaware of the Lies that is Israel.

Many more are unaware of the lies against Israel.

I will continue to put forth information , so they can make up their own minds, and negate the influence of the Israeli Bootlickers.

Another brave soul who doesn't even have the courage to call me out directly.

Shame on both of you!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Good luck. In case you haven't noticed, there is a ton of antisemitism present on ats. They star and flag each other and bash the jews and the big boogey man that is the "Zionist control structure" any chance they get. You are fighting a losing battle talking to these people. They see an entire nation as an almost satanic force working in the geopolitics of the world, and many of them would secretly love to see the nation of Israel disappear forever.

What they don't see, is that Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who share their beliefs. I know if I was surrounded by neighbors that wanted to beat me to death with bats, I wouldn't be letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my rifle.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy

True. But at least my information came from credible sources and credible people.
I offered up accounts of the attack from US Servicemen who were aboard the USS Liberty.
How much more Credibility can that be.

As far as adressing you directly, Israel , and topics concerning Israel, are Modded closely.

I was more being careful of TC, than slighting you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I would feel like I'm at a comedy show. Israel are not responsible and Israel only have nukes because they know that without them, the likes of Iran would turn them into putty. Israel are a pack of pussies.

That pack of pussies defeated 5 Arab nations in the 6 Day War without so much as firing a nuke.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

In case you haven't noticed, there is a ton of antisemitism present on ats.

I have noticed, I just don't care about racism or discrimination.

I don't answer hate with hate, although I don't enjoy reading that sort of thing.

They star and flag each other and bash the jews and the big boogey man that is the "Zionist control structure" any chance they get. You are fighting a losing battle talking to these people.

I'm not fighting anyone, nor I care to fight other people battles. Even though I might care about their cause.

However, I did join this website for the community it represents in several themes and issues, and I was expressing my right to voice my opinion.

What they don't see, is that Israel is surrounded on all sides by people who share their beliefs. I know if I was surrounded by neighbors that wanted to beat me to death with bats, I wouldn't be letting anyone tell me what I can or can't do with my rifle.

I've said this several times in ATS:

I don't care for a specific nation in favor of the others. I have my own nationality, which I take seriously and proudly, but I care more about humanity than what I care about local politics.

The fact that I support Israel in some aspects (not actions) it's mostly because a lot of BS is spread about them too. The same with everyone else! But I also condemn the actions which I don't agree with... I don't like to see pain, whoever is receiving it.

Which only shows how irrational and ignorant people like these two are. You are not entitled to speak out without being insulted, because you have a different opinion.

And these are the same ones who praise tolerance and respect?...

Thank you for at least aknowledging my opinion, without being offensive.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I agree with you completely. I do not support the evil actions america has undertaken any more than I support the evil actions Israel has undertaken. Point being, I do not support evil in ANY form (including any evil my own nation might take).

However, I do not pin the actions of a few, on an entire nation or people. I do not consider the U.S the "great satan" to borrow a term, as although I do not agree with the politics and the actions of the U.S government, I understand that their people are diverse and varied. The same applies to Iran, Syria, Egypt, Israel, etc (at least in my mind).

What the antisemitic crowds on ATS will argue, is that they are against "Zionism" and not the Jewish people. What they don't often admit is that "Zionism" means THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

Either way, I support your efforts to remain even handed, and level headed. Injustice in any form is injustice. But advocating the destruction of an entire nation is nothing short of genocidal nonsense, and has no place in the minds of rational people.
edit on 29-8-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I offered up accounts of the attack from US Servicemen who were aboard the USS Liberty.

So have I. Actually, many of my external quotes state the disagreement of the USS Liberty crew.

The information was in my posts, for those who actually care to read it.

How much more Credibility can that be.

Not very much, since you fail to address any other aspects of the incident. Or your notion of credibility is telling other people to watch youtube videos?

As far as adressing you directly, Israel , and topics concerning Israel, are Modded closely.

I was more being careful of TC, than slighting you.

At least you are honest about being "scared".
edit on 29-8-2012 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

israel can be trusted?, caught like 16 times in last ten years spying on America and paying people for sensitive information,,,, hrm dont we already give them money?

they commit terrorist acts as well, killing a scientist isn't terrorism? shooting at kids in a land you don't own isn't terror,,,,blowing up your own hotel twice(first was British embassy) to commit false flags and blame another "terrorist group" isn't terror?

you are a Zionist shill

what acts has Iran done to this country in which they cannot be trusted, because all i have learned growing up is we assasinate a leader and installed one of our own? and the only thing we got on them is (they harbor terrorist) ya im so sure thats not a trumped up false allegation , you know like Iraq has wmd lol

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy

At least you are honest about being "scared".
Why the quotations around SCARED.

I never used that word at all, or is this more of your information process.

Also, I see your m8 played the Anti-Semite Card right on cue, and you like a good lapdog, shook your head in agreement.

Typical

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What's your proof of what you are saying is true. Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Me? I would look to myself and wonder why all my neighbors want to kill me. Not saying I agree with your outlook or that I agree that Israel should go down, but, a little introspection might not hurt.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

What the antisemitic crowds on ATS will argue, is that they are against "Zionism" and not the Jewish people. What they don't often admit is that "Zionism" means THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

What about the Christians and Muslims that live in Israel? They don't exist? Zionism doesn't mean the nation of Israel it means extremist right wing political ideology. You are obviously one of these people that whenever they hear Zionism they think people are talking about Jews nothing could be further from the truth. The biggest threat to Israel and Judaism are the atheist Zionist. You can tell Zionist have no desire to follow the Jewish faith.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Me? I would look to myself and wonder why all my neighbors want to kill me. Not saying I agree with your outlook or that I agree that Israel should go down, but, a little introspection might not hurt.

That's what a lot of Zionist backers can't seem to grasp. When you start ethnic cleansing and stealing land people aren't likely to welcome you with open arms.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Why the quotations around SCARED.

Because I didn't care to write it like this, since quotations shouldn't be used in relation to irony...

I was going to call you a coward, but... "oops"...

Also, I see your m8 played the Anti-Semite Card right on cue, and you like a good lapdog, shook your head in agreement.

REALLY? AND THEN THE USS LIBERTY BLEW UP?!

Oh thank you so much for that information, real on topic, both in discussion and thread-related!

...who is running away from the discussion again?

Typical

Very.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

What's your proof of what you are saying is true. Wikipedia

You're funny!

Scroll down to the bottom of the page I linked in the Wikipedia.

Have fun reading, those are called "sources"...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by intrepid
I have a question. Why does Israel have a delegate at the IAEA when they are not a member and are not bound to it?

Because when you are the Bible-proclaimed "God's chosen people," you have moral authority over the whole planet. And of course this grants you rights to an unaccountable, secret nuclear weapons stockpile, too.

When did Team America get proclaimed the chosen people?

The sooner the world rolls up on America's door step and demands they open up all their secret facilities for foreign countries to inspect the longer Americans get to live. Oh and I don't just mean Nuclear I mean chemical, Bio, space programs, new generation fighters & weapons the whole box & dice.
If the US refuses then just turn the place into a smoldering turd that glows in the dark, but of course they have proclaimed themselves untouchable and of course this grants them rights to an unaccountable, secret weapons stockpile, which contains the worst weapons the world has created and some that America has used.

We demand that you let China & Russia see every last thing you have or you should be annihilated post haste.

Americans complaining about Israel that really is funny, you are not the only ones with nukes time you came to terms with it & your own mortality, you have proven yourselves to be a self serving aggressor of a nation yet you have the audacity to complain about countries like Israel or Iran. Oh Israel has a Sampson option well blow me down I suppose that theory never came up in America did it?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by phatpackage

israel can be trusted?, caught like 16 times in last ten years spying on America and paying people for sensitive information,,,, hrm dont we already give them money?

they commit terrorist acts as well, killing a scientist isn't terrorism? shooting at kids in a land you don't own isn't terror,,,,blowing up your own hotel twice(first was British embassy) to commit false flags and blame another "terrorist group" isn't terror?

you are a Zionist shill

what acts has Iran done to this country in which they cannot be trusted, because all i have learned growing up is we assasinate a leader and installed one of our own? and the only thing we got on them is (they harbor terrorist) ya im so sure thats not a trumped up false allegation , you know like Iraq has wmd lol

Just curious how many time America has spied on other countries? Loose a drone lately anyone, had anyone take your spy satellites out lately?
Torture anyone without charge lately?

The day an Israeli drone takes out Obama then kills his wife & kids in the second "screw u" strike is the day America gets to sit at the table, not complain mind u that just gets u a seat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sorry, the answer was given previously, I slipped. Normally, I read the whole thread first.
edit on 29-8-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

they are supposed to be allies, im pretty sure iran is not an "ally" heh ,how many allies do we get caught spying on? we dont receive money from israel thats like biting the hand that feeds you.
we already know this country cant be trusted(usa) i will never disagree that
that is kinda my point we and other countries have done far worse than i can find anything on them doing to us, so why shouldnt they have free power or a chance at a better defense, esp. when the usa/ israel /british/china/japan/old/new russia and sorrounding countries ect ect cant be trusted

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join