It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can India liberate Tibet if it wanted to?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteinx
Because I cannot be proud of it at this moment as long as I have to speak Engish to show that you are empty talk indian kid just like your father or your brothers

And I am pretty clear the day will come when we write in Chinese discuss about the world with everybody from the world. And I also belive someday you offspring will begin to speak strange Chinese with your acident agian and your kids will argue with others by saying: we indian people are pretty happy about that Chinese have governed us for another 400 years.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by proteinx]

And certain western posters claim China to be isolationist and xenophobic!!!
Well the cat's out of the bag now!!
Proteinx either your realy a kid who's been brainwashed or your a hardened chicom geriatric!!

How old are you anyways??

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Liberate?China belongs to China not India.No Chinese gov adnits its independence.There are always some people want other countries to be smaller and smaller.For example,Britain divided India into India and Pakistan.If USA is not a robber, he must return New Mexico to Mexico.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well not unprovoked liberation, but if the chinese like the chicom members Hawkss start claiming Mt. Everest to be theirs...they'll be all over Nepal in no time..
I quote:

Originally posted by Hawkssss
First off, no one around the world is studying Hindi, yet most high schools in the US has Chinese as a second language together with the other useful languages.
Second, Tibet not only has huge strategic importance as it strides the aisan mainland and the subcontinent, it also holds the origin of most of asia's great rivers, such as the Yangtze, the Yello River, the Hindu, the Ganges, etc. BTW, they all lie in the border of China.
3rd, it probably is the largest water reservior in the world together with the two poles of the earth.
4th, vast quantities of basic materials are underground in Tibet.
5th, Mount Everest is inside China and that's a great symbol to have.

Maoist insurgents are already injected regularly. If Nepal somehow falls to China India will not sit and watch, irrespective of international opinion..Already the Chinese claim Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim, 2 Indian states to be theirs...
If the scenario degrades to such an extent then Indians will try to liberate everything till tibet..

AlsoIndia does not seek any resources from tibet. As I said it was a 'liberation' under discussion, not an 'invasion'...that too a 'liberation' as a result of a cascade of hypothesized events mentioned above..not 'unprovoked liberation'

btw..Hawksss,..The Ganges does not start in Tibet, it starts in the himalayas in Kashmir..Tibet is not the third largest reservoir of water, the Himalays are, and that's sahred between India, Nepal and china, msotly Nepal anyhow..And what river is the 'Hindu'..? Never heard of it..

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Daedalus3]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justicer
If USA is not a robber, he must return New Mexico to Mexico.

What kind of sick Sh*t waould say that we stole new mexico from the mexicans ?
Do you have the B@@ls to back your claim up or are you just ranting?
The USA doesn't go to other countries like Tibet and invade them killing thousands of innocent Tibetians just to fullfill a pathetic excuse for civilisation in their " Cultural Revolution" conundrum of a mass butcher like MAO.
New Mexico -[ For all those historically challenged ]was part of New Spain aka Mexico.
Most of the region was bought by America or ceded by the various European colonies.
The incorporation of the modern-day state's territory into the United States was a gradual process. The northeastern corner was ceded by France in 1803 as part of the Louisiana Purchase. The remainder of what is now New Mexico was then wholly claimed by the Spanish colony of New Spain and its successor state (after 1810), the Republic of Mexico. The incorporation of this territory into the USA came in three stages: the portion to the east of the Rio Grande was claimed by the breakaway Republic of Texas when it seceded from Mexico in 1836; this territory was transferred to the federal government by Texas in 1850.
Most of the western portion of the state (to the west of the river) was surrendered by Mexico under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo at the end of the Mexican-American War in 1848. Finally, the southwestern corner of the state (the "boot heel") was ceded by Mexico under the 1853 Gadsden Purchase. The Territory of New Mexico was established on September 9, 1850; under the terms of the Missouri Compromise
The eastern half of the territory became the State of New Mexico, which was admitted to the Union as its 47th member on January 6, 1912, the western half being admitted separately as the 48th state of Arizona on February 14, 1912.
New Mexico

Next time get your facts right before you start your drivel!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Alrighty then. Please maintain civilty, do NOT bypass the profanity sensors and refrain from personal attacks in this thread.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3

Proteinx either your realy a kid who's been brainwashed or your a hardened chicom geriatric!!

I am brainwashed? oh, yeah, then why I can provide solid data and you cannot ? Did you ever provide any single comparison with data in this website? The prevoiu post lack 3 data about india because you just DONOT HAVE IT, or they are too small number and cannot be found in worldbank or any public database. you get it?

And now, I know you define brainwash by providing solid analysis and data?

You funny empty talk indians. "slavery and dump genes" in your mind. That is all you get.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
you twit we're talking about tibet and this post was initiated by me you see, I've already posted all the data I had too...what you've posted are irrelevant comparisions....We're talking about MILITARY MIGHT and strategy not olympic medals, pentiums, supercomputers, GDP, avg life span etc..
GOD you haven't posted a single thing relevant to the military!!
This is the weps forum not a bl00dy culture and socialogy session!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what data have you posted? What do you know about military stuff??? You have shown total ignorance of any military knowledge. All you do is blah, blah, blah while showing your ignoracne. How about answer the rest of this post to show what you know about military stuff????

Olympic medals count because it shows how competitive your country is and whether you even have the resources to spare for war if you can't even win 1 gold in the olympics. Why don't you look at the top 10 in olympics: US, china, Russia, UK, france, Japan, germany, etc.. Where does india belong: the losers the column.

Here is a good link to PLA weapons system and please don't even try to say crap until you go through it!
www.sinodefence.com...

1) China does't have AWACS: well you know what, we do. take a look at these photos???? It is reported that China already bought two An50I and one English source reported that China is in the process of fielding our self-make AWACS. This is an interview with the designer with our own indigenous AWACS.
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...

2) China is still fielding T-55 while india is fielding advanced british tanks. Like what. Do you have a frigging idea what you are talking about??????? Do these photos look lik T-55 to you? And what advanced british tanks exactly does india have, like the Challenger???? I thought it is fielding Russian T-72s mostly as their top of the line and most of their tanks were as old as some of ours!!!!! And they have scrapped their Arjun tank which was delayed for 10 years!!!!
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...://www.wforum.com/specials/articles/02/757.html

3) India's navy is better. Like what!!!! All it has are the two old carriers that are about to retire. They haven't added any DDGs in the past few years while chinese navy added two new Sovys (with two more due next year and the year after) and 4 054 Aegis-equivalent DDGs, a few 054 Steath frigates, Yuan-Class subs, etc. What has india added besides the 3 steath frigates it bought from russia????????

Our total naval tonnage is on a matter 2 or 3X of that of india and while there sub fleet is only a fraction of ours.

So people, please stop bullshiiiting if you know nothing. Bottom line is we make the majority of our own ships while india almost can't make anything. Its Dehli-Class DDG is at least one generation behind our new DDGs with VLS and Aegis-equivalent air defense system.

I am not even gonna mention the steath fast attack boats, which has been discussed in a different thread.

What has india made?????????

www.wforum.com...
www.sinodefence.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...

4) In terms of airforce, both are comparable in technology while we have a huge numerical advantage and we produced huge numbers of planes such as upgraded J7s, J8 etc and the new J-10 is under mass production and is exporting the FC-1 while india doesn't make ANY, ANY aircrafts and their air force is called "flying coffin". Please don't even mention LCA, which has failed a test in Russia just recently and they crashed 3 Mirage 2000 last month along. (yes, I can provide all the source you need on these)

www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.sinodefence.com...
www.wforum.com...
www.wforum.com...

We have our own trainer FTC-2000 while indian airforce's training is so bad that they are called the flying coffin and they had to buy some british trainer recently. See again, they can't make crap.
www.wforum.com...

5)In 1962, we beat them so bad that it is still hurting and some indians think they can take Tibet?????? lolololol, they can't even control Kashmir and China still occupies a piece of Kashmir (bet you didn't know that). Do you hear any bombings and things of that nature in China while we have insurgents in Xinjiang (mulism and connected with Al Quada) also?

The PLA has fought against the US-led UN forces successfully in Korea driving them back from the china-korea border back to the 38th parallel where the war stopped till today. (the casualty of China+n. Korea is roughly equal to the casualty of UN forces+S. Korea). We have skirmished with USSR, Vietnam and entirely and thoroughly obliterated the Indians in 1962. Not to mention, we had a huge hand in Vietnam as well.

Who besides the pakistanis and Chinese have the indians fought?

6) here is a link for security ranking by INDIANS, not by chinese.

www.nsrf.com...

7) please don't even compare our armies, missiles/space forces. Entirely two different leagues and please spare me of my typing.

8) Our GDP is more than 2X that of india in gross terms, PPP and on a per capita basis and industrial and manufacturing capabilities is on the scale of several times that of india. Our foreign reserve is aournd $500 bil vs. india's $130 bil.

China is the world's No. 1 steel maker (over 200 million tons in 2003) while India is the 8th with (with only 36 million tons of production in 2003-2004). China is the worlds No. 3 ship maker and I have no idea where india ranks!!!

China's soverign rating or country rating by Standard & Poor's is BBB+, which is investment grade while India's soverign rating is BB+ which is non-investment grade or junk status.

9) China's military budge ($50 bil) is more than 3X that of india ($15 bil) while both countries have similar purchasing power. And most western countries suspect that China spends more than this and india buys disproportinately more weapons from other countries than China by a huge margin.
www.cdi.org...
www.globalissues.org...

10) China doesn't have GPS system

Well you know what, we do... It's called Beidou and completed last year.
www.cctv.com...

11) China commits human rights violation while india is a peace-loving people.

Well why don't you take a look at these links and tell me what you think
www.mediamonitors.net...
indianterrorism.bravepages.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.sikhlionz.com...
indianterrorism.bravepages.com...
dalitstan.org...
www.geocities.com...
freespeech.org...
www.geocities.com...
www.newsmax.com...

12) Bottom line: China is making proportionally more and more indigenously while India is still buying most of its stuff from overseas while we outspend them 3 to 1. This only means India is being left behind by China further and further just like our economies. Our eoconomy grows faster than india's and in a decade, Chinese economy will be about 3X that of India while their population will surpass that of China in the next decade, without any revaluation of our currency which is most likely to happen in the next decade. Do you know what that means?????

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Hawkssss]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hawksss got the right point. Read what he posted Daedalus. Liberation is INVASION. We "liberated" Tibet because it declared itself independant when China was fighting its civil war, and we went back to claim what was rightfully ours. Taiwan was the leftover of the civil war. Because at 1949, PLA had no navy of any kind and the Nationalists had naval vessels supplied by USA, PLA had absolutely no way of taking back Taiwan which was rightfully ours. We now can and Taiwan will be ours again.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by COWlan
Hawksss got the right point. Read what he posted Daedalus.

Donot worry, Daedalus is those indians singing to his buda everyday. He has no time to read anybody's link or data. All he talks are empty talk, just like talking to his buda.

and he will never reply to any data or pictures or links except his own empty talk "india is better, india is great....we are the No.1 in the wrold" all those s*h*i*t wasting everybody's time.

We Chinese has old proverb: "donot play music to a cow", talking to cow will just make us stupid.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST..READ THE NEXT ONE..SORRY DOUBLE POSTED

Listen im tired of "wforum" and "sinodefence" as chicom home grown govt backed sites...Hawksss has never posted a link to anything except these two sites in the history of all his posts....I've been to both the sites and they just as bad as say "bharat rakshak" or any other Indian site.I've only posted links to sites which have neutral authors making assesments..not once have I posted a link to any Indian site!!...

This arguement is old...I said that the PLAAF and PLA do not have the resources to divert enough troops/planes and to the tibetian border if a conflict involving CHINESE AGGRESSION and INDIAN RETALIATION ensues...Why because the US and Russia will not sit by and watch...Hell even Japan will flex thier muscles on the chinese coastline...China will fighting the war on more tahn on front...All India has to worry about is Pakistan which won't be much of a problem as it is neck deep in its own problems...

Also it has been stated by NEUTRAL POSTERS that IAF pilot are much better than PLAAF pilots and they've also said that NUMBERS DONT MATTER!!
Unlike you proteinx...Hawkksss and COWlan have seen those posts and have kept quiet after that...its just because you've opened the topic up again that they're piggy backing on your insults....

And why does the word $hit form a part of each and every post of yours??!!

obsessed with it?
Naw don't tell me I don't even want to know!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Listen im tired of "wforum" and "sinodefence" as chicom home grown govt backed sites...Hawksss has never posted a link to anything except these two sites in the history of all his posts....I've been to both the sites and they just as bad as say "bharat rakshak" or any other Indian site.I've only posted links to sites which have neutral authors making assesments..not once have I posted a link to any Indian site!!...

This arguement is old...I said that the PLAAF and PLA do not have the resources to divert enough troops/planes and to the tibetian border if a conflict involving CHINESE AGGRESSION and INDIAN RETALIATION ensues...Why because the US and Russia will not sit by and watch...Hell even Japan will flex thier muscles on the chinese coastline...China will fighting the war on more tahn on front...All India has to worry about is Pakistan which won't be much of a problem as it is neck deep in its own problems...
Btw hawkksss do you even know what National Security Index is??!!
In that list ROK is placed above the UK and France..Does that mean ROK is more powerful than these countries??!!

You have to answer me on this NSI bit..I want know your explanation for it!!And if you don't answer, I take it as the proverbial tail between the legs and run action on your part!!

You've gotten away too many times postng rubbish and then shutting up when people correct you!!

Also it has been stated by NEUTRAL POSTERS that IAF pilot are much better than PLAAF pilots and they've also said that NUMBERS DONT MATTER!!
Unlike you proteinx...Hawkksss and COWlan have seen those posts and have kept quiet after that...its just because you've opened the topic up again that they're piggy backing on your insults....

And why does the word $hit form a part of each and every post of yours??!!

obsessed with it?
Naw don't tell me I don't even want to know!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
it's too bad you are tired of facts and who cares if you are tired of facts. So if you know better, why don't you show us some facts??? You are just plain lazy, in my opinion. Get off your lazy butt and do some research for a change, ok?

Many neutral forumers have also said that indian's military force isn't worth a crap. So should we believe that too.

PLAF kick your flying coffin's butt any day. OH BTW, you won't have an airforce very soon because they just keep falling out of the sky like flies.

FACTS are you don't know shiit about your own military and our military and you don't know how backward your own military is.

ProeteinX is much more informative than you and all you do is barking with out any contents. lol Keep up your empty bullcrap, indian boy. lol

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Hawkssss]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I've been to both the sites and they just as bad as say "bharat rakshak" or any other Indian site.

this sentence is especially funny. I guess he is one of those in that website

oh, man, I start to like him now.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Im not posting links becasue this topic is 200 posts old!!!All the links, data and discussions are in there!!And btw all you've ever posted are htose "wforum" and "sinodefence" links..again and again!!

Gosh maybe you just do a copy-paste everytime...

Please tell me which neutral posters think that the Indian military is crap...

Also I guess you've chickened out on the NSI bit haven't you Hawksss??!!
Knew it!!

You seem to believe that you know more about the Chinese military and Indian military more than I do!!

Hey tell me...how many PLAAF and PLA bases have you visited?Maybe PLAAN?? Really I'd like to know...
I've been to 10 IAF bases as a visitor(2 of them foward bases)....been aboard the INS VIKRANT carrier, sat in a MiG 23 and Su30-MKI....I've talked with IAF pilots (Su -30,MiG-21,Mirage2000,MiG-23,Sea Harrier)and sqdrn. commanders on a regular basis...
Hell I've even been to Pakistan(96) and Iraq (86)!!!
Seen Paki F-16s too...

You know what I have respect for the PAF and PA because I've seem them first hand and I know they're v professional....Can't say the same for the chinese though
Where have you been Hawksss??!!
"wforum" and "sinodefence" websites??

You disgust me with your bravado

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteinx

I've been to both the sites and they're just as bad as say "bharat rakshak" or any other biased Indian site.

this sentence is especially funny. I guess he is one of those in that website

oh, man, I start to like him now.

I don't like you....maybe you should listen to Hawksss and get that mental help he recommended...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Im not posting links becasue this topic is 200 posts old!!!All the links, data and discussions are in there!!And btw all you've ever posted are htose "wforum" and "sinodefence" links..again and again!!

Gosh maybe you just do a copy-paste everytime...

Please tell me which neutral posters think that the Indian military is crap...

Also I guess you've chickened out on the NSI bit haven't you Hawksss??!!
Knew it!!

You seem to believe that you know more about the Chinese military and Indian military more than I do!!

Hey tell me...how many PLAAF and PLA bases have you visited?Maybe PLAAN?? Really I'd like to know...
I've been to 10 IAF bases as a visitor(2 of them foward bases)....been aboard the INS VIKRANT carrier, sat in a MiG 23 and Su30-MKI....I've talked with IAF pilots (Su -30,MiG-21,Mirage2000,MiG-23,Sea Harrier)and sqdrn. commanders on a regular basis...
Hell I've even been to Pakistan(96) and Iraq (86)!!!
Seen Paki F-16s too...

You know what I have respect for the PAF and PA because I've seem them first hand and I know they're v professional....Can't say the same for the chinese though
Where have you been Hawksss??!!
"wforum" and "sinodefence" websites??

You disgust me with your bravado

WOWO, I really admire you, can you show us your pictures proving you been there?

by the way, your friend just called me telling me that you once was a pilot, flying into China, almost captured Chairman mao in 1960s, did you?

Now, our indian friend learn not to do empty talk, but begin to bluff himself now.

Oh,dear, he is really lovely.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yeah sure....pictures of the IAF crew rooms I've been to??!! Frontline fighters that I've sat in??!
You twit you've just proved that you've never been to an AF base in your life!!
they don't allow recording devices in there, only controlled footage by the airmen themselves!! And that too for publicity purposes only..Even families of the pilots themselves aren't allowed to take snaps of aircraft themselves...!!!

And somebody called Mao a paedophile in the taiwan thread..an american I think!!

too funny..

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yeah sure....pictures of the IAF crew rooms I've been to??!! Frontline fighters that I've sat in??!
You twit you've just proved that you've never been to an AF base in your life!!

oh, yeah, I have been to moon, seeing two indian friends talking to each other about their trips to another galaxy and their fights with alians and they told me they just saved earth.

If you believe me, I believe you.
It is quite amusing to bluff too.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by proteinx]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
star-war scenario? ok, we will take part.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join