It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limitless Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If everybody becomes apart of the government, then maybe we can't be messed with.

The government treats its own with respect, right?

I'd like to see a limitless government that engulfs the whole of the american people.

Every american should be a government employee. What do you think? There has been always this divide between the governmnet and the american people. Well its time to mend the gap so to speak. But the question is, how can we get all americans to have a role in government?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Another question is how does the government pay all these new employees?

2nd line

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Another question would be: If we all are the government who the *beep* are we governing?
I suppose this is my second line.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
If everybody becomes apart of the government, then maybe we can't be messed with.

The government treats its own with respect, right?

I'd like to see a limitless government that engulfs the whole of the american people.

Every american should be a government employee. What do you think? There has been always this divide between the governmnet and the american people. Well its time to mend the gap so to speak. But the question is, how can we get all americans to have a role in government?

You are all part of your government. You have the power to control that. You can become a politician and sit there yourself. If not, use your right to vote. If there's no party that suits you, create your own.
You are the government. If you want to, that is.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I prefer keeping things as is: Where the people own the government, can hire and fire the managers, and can hold them accountable for violating their contract (the Constitution.) True, that right now, many of those managers we hired are not fulfilling their obligations, and grossly criminal in many cases, but their is a special clause in the contract for when things get that bad.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Truth is, 80% of people simply aren't interested, Representative Democracy is what we're told works

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Truth is, every American IS the government. Of the people, BY the people, for the people. Sound familiar?

Problem is, most are way too stupid and indifferent. Most will not know where the above phrase is from. They allow the ruthless and corrupt to ride roughshod over them, while telling them it's good, and they believe it all.

new topics

top topics

join