It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I beheld Satan falling as Baraq “O” Bamah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is part of a much larger article I am working on right now, but I wanted to share this part now because I think it’s important. Now, Unless President Obama starts doing miracles soon, I do not believe he is THE anti-Christ, but I do believe he operates in the spirit of anti-Christ. One miracle Satan will do according to scripture is snap his fingers and lightning appear from heaven, which is interesting given what I am about to share with you. Of course lightning is energy, and if Obama gives us free energy, that might be a sign, but I digress. Let me begin with the real mystery.

“I beheld Satan falling as Baraq “O” Bamah

We know the bible says in the end days that Satan will bring forth a one world government. One of the best lies Satan has the world believing is that he is this ugly being who is going to come into power with great violence, but does the bible say that? No, it actually says he comes in with a message of peace and prosperity.

Daniel 8:25 “And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.”

Did Yeshua / Jesus reveal anything to us about Satan? He revealed much, and in Luke he said,

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Yeshua spoke Aramaic / Hebrew and he would not have said these words in Greek as the New Testament thus don’t turn to the Greek words for any information here. What are the words lightening and Heaven or Heights in Hebrew?

Lightning

H1299
בּרק
bâraq
baw-rak’
A primitive root; to lighten (lightning): – cast forth.

H1300
בּרק
bârâq
baw-rawk’
From H1299; lightning; by analogy a gleam; concretely a flashing sword: – bright, glitter (-ing, sword), lightning.

Did Lucifer say he would ascend into the heights? Yes he did,

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds (heavens); I will be like the most High.

Heights

H1116
בּמה
bâmâh
baw-maw’
From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation: – height, high place, wave.

A word in Hebrew used to join concepts together as a conjuction would is Waw which is often written as a “U” or “O”. So, to join Lighting and the heights of Heaven, one would use a “U” or and “O”.

So, in the poetic style of Isaiah we would have Lightning and heights of Heaven at Baraq “O” Bamah or Baraq “U” Bamah. From this we would see Yeshua saying,

”I beheld Satan fall as Baraq “O” Bamah.

When Barack Obama Jr. ran for office in 2008, he said his father was a goat herder in Kenya named Barack Obama. What do we know about sheep and goats and who controls them or whom do they serve in the bible? Are we not told that God shall separate the sheep from the goats? Satanists often depict their god being of the goats, “Baphomet’?

This bible says God will separate the sheep from the goats,

Mat 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

I do not believe Barack Obama is the anti-Christ for several reasons. The chief reason is that Lucifer / Satan is not going to let anyone share in his glory when the world worships him as God. However, there is another reason, and it has to do with the game that has been played on the world, and why we can’t see his birth certificate or his records. Barack Obama’s father was not a goat herder, but they wanted us to buy that and never look deeper. Arguing over where he was born was fine, just not whose son he really is. Oh, I do think he operates in a spirit of anti-Christ the father of lies, but that’s not his father as in “Barack Obama”. We have recent evidence that his real father is Frank Marshall Davis, but what a game it’s been for the Illuminati whose god and father they worship is Satan aka Lucifer their “light bearer”, and thus falling from heaven soon. I do note that President Obama was awarded the “Nobel Peace Prize” upon entering into office though he had done nothing noteworthy to earn it. People reacted to his speeches by fainting and seemed to believe the Messiah had come.

It was quite sickening to many who watched in amazement as he cast this spell over the crowds. The spell is not the same today, but back when he was first running for office, the affect he had on the masses was alarming to say the least. But, what of this story he said of his father the goat herder.

You see, it was an inside joke they were foisting on us stupid sheep. They could put it right in front of us and we biblically ignorant useless eaters can’t see it, well so they thought. Now watch this ad, and see if you see the joke when you see Barack Obama Jr. talking about his father the goat herder?

Thus, we see that the Illuminati know Barack Obama Jr. is not their god, but a tool. He is doing their father’s work and bidding. His father for all the world to see was a goat herder, and the goats are those who reject the God of Creation who loves your soul, made you wonderfully and in His image, and Satan hates you, and wants to destroy you. They plan to destroy us, and are laughing at us in our stupidity, but we who are simple of heart, meek of heart, loving, kind, gentle, and peaceful of heart sheep will not be destroyed by him who is coming soon. Do you have a heart yearning to be that pure divine soul on the path of truth? Then you are a sheep and not a goat. Goats hate God, hate sheep, and do not understand the things of God. They lie, cheat, steal, hate, covet, call evil good and good evil. None of us is perfect, but what is your heart seeking?

Read Article in full on my blog There are some pictures and video. I hope it was ok to put this here because it is a conspiracy, but it's also spiritual. If mods want to move it I understand. Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Naw, I doubt it. Must be a Republican point of view.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If Obama fell from heaven, where the heck did Biden fall from? His tricycle?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Why are you putting so much effort into this?
The bible is made up the same way you made up this nonsense story about Barack Obama.
Around and around it goes.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If there was a little guy you could pick on the right while typing a post.....

I want it to be a face with 2 arms sticking out........AND it REACHES all the way across the text box!!!

I think this has a good idea (although a HUGGGGGGE stretch) behind it, but I don't see how any of this is connected?

You found 2 words that mean Baraq and Bamah and just threw them in there....?

Then you talk about Obama as the anti-christ the whole way through, and state multiple times how you don't think Obama is the anti-christ??!!!

A little confusing buddy......

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wow. Right wingers really have lost it. And they think they could run a country better.

I really hope they do win, just to witness the train wreck.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Pretty sure the Christians stole the image of Baphomet from the Wiccans during their raping and pillaging of the land way back in the day. Christians gave the Heathens a choice, take up Christianity or die. Also, Christmas was inspired by Pagan winter holidays. Once again, history is written by the victors.

The Mystery of Baphomet

Stand to Reason: Is Christmas Pagan

edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
Pretty sure the Christians stole the image of Baphomet from the Wiccans during their raping and pillaging of the land way back in the day. Christians gave the Heathens a choice, take up Christianity or die. Also, Christmas was inspired by Pagan winter holidays. Once again, history is written by the victors.

The Mystery of Baphomet

Stand to Reason: Is Christmas Pagan

edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

I knew someone like you would pull this baphomet is pagan and not satan. Did Anton Lavey or did he not use a goat image in his pictures when it came to Satan? Satanists love the pentagram with the goat head in it. The typical image used by Satanists is Baphoment whether Baphomet loving pagans like it or not.

Need another linking Satanists to the Goat head?

As for all you non Christians, I did not think you would get it. I said, clearly that Obama is working in the spirit of Anti-Christ, and the facts about Hebrew and the words Lightening and heights of Heaven are just that facts. If you did not translate from the Aramaic to the Greek to English, but simply used the words Jesus used for Lightening from Heaven you would get "Baraq O Bama"

Whether is matter or not is not the point. The point is if the words translated to Ron Paul or Mitt Romney or Ronald Reagan every Democrat and Atheist alive would be shouting it from the roofs.
edit on 29-8-2012 by UnifiedSerenity because: added pics

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A person named "UnifiedSerenity" is searching for a human devil (Anti-Christ) on the earth...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Dude, you are looking at correlation and insisting it is the origin. The Baphomet iconic picture was created by Eliphas Levi who used it to illustrate the male/female dynamic of the universe. It's much like the Yin-Yang but for western witchcraft/spiritualism. I have read Eliphas's books and know what I am talking about. Anton's "Satanism" (which didn't even exist until recently) steals many things from paganism just like Christianity steals many things from paganism.

Satan didn't come up with the pentagram any more than did Jesus come up with a Christmas tree.

Satanists like the imagery of a pentacle (upside down, of course) and of Baphomet but that doesn't mean they made it up. Christians seem to like guns and mayonnaise but that doesn't mean that Jesus invented firearms and condiments.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No coincidences.
As in the days of Noah, the hearts of men grow defiant and rebellious toward their Creator.
Sin has separated and hardened hearts and He has given many over to reprobate minds. He has given them over, let them go. The signs are everywhere, but as Noah knew the time of the approaching flood, He will let us know as well. Judgement has been ongoing, and we can only pray to be strengthened in our Faith as this Age speeds to it's promised conclusion with our hopes secure in His promises and our obedience to the end

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Anton Levey was not a theistic Satanist (IE- he does not actually believe in the christian religion. A "true" satanist would need to believe in Christian Mythology - if the Satanist believes (worships/whatever) in the devil, then he must believe in the rest.. which would really just make them a Christian. A Christian who roots for the antagonist of the bible, it would seem) Levey's "church" was nothing more then some Ayn Rand philosophy with wanna-be "goth" trappings to "shock" the public.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Dude, you are looking at correlation and insisting it is the origin. The Baphomet iconic picture was created by Eliphas Levi who used it to illustrate the male/female dynamic of the universe. It's much like the Yin-Yang but for western witchcraft/spiritualism. I have read Eliphas's books and know what I am talking about. Anton's "Satanism" (which didn't even exist until recently) steals many things from paganism just like Christianity steals many things from paganism.

Satan didn't come up with the pentagram any more than did Jesus come up with a Christmas tree.

Satanists like the imagery of a pentacle (upside down, of course) and of Baphomet but that doesn't mean they made it up. Christians seem to like guns and mayonnaise but that doesn't mean that Jesus invented firearms and condiments.

Throughout history goats have been associated with Satan. Pan, Thor ...to ancient Egypt even. The goat imagery precedes the gospels. Christ Jesus, preaching at Ceasar Phillippi, stated the Gates of Hell wouldn't prevail. What was at that location - a cliff of rock with shrines dedicated to Pan. The popular image of Baphomet is just a more modern incarnation of the same worship that has existed on this planet for ages.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

yep as in the days of Noah......they mix their seeds with seeds of mankind, too

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007

Anton Levey was not a theistic Satanist (IE- he does not actually believe in the christian religion. A "true" satanist would need to believe in Christian Mythology - if the Satanist believes (worships/whatever) in the devil, then he must believe in the rest.. which would really just make them a Christian. A Christian who roots for the antagonist of the bible, it would seem) Levey's "church" was nothing more then some Ayn Rand philosophy with wanna-be "goth" trappings to "shock" the public.

He is a liar, a deceiver and a murderer. It's what he does.
If you think that a liar and a deceiver comes in one guise, you are seriously understating the situation.
In today's terms, you will not recognise a psychopath until he is upon you. Up until that time, he will charm, beguile and tell you whatever you want to hear. Anybody that has met a psychopath knows this all too well. But once confronted, you know that you have experience sheer evil.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

very good op, I studied this two years ago and I'm glad to see you thread it....s+flaggggg

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
in future paranoid rants, leave the perfectibilists out of it, they no longer exist.

unless you can produce verifieable original source material to the contrary of course

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by Cuervo

Throughout history goats have been associated with Satan. Pan, Thor ...to ancient Egypt even. The goat imagery precedes the gospels. Christ Jesus, preaching at Ceasar Phillippi, stated the Gates of Hell wouldn't prevail. What was at that location - a cliff of rock with shrines dedicated to Pan. The popular image of Baphomet is just a more modern incarnation of the same worship that has existed on this planet for ages.

No, you are wrong. Pan, Thor, Baphomet, etc. They are all individual beliefs. The typical Christian dogmatic knee-jerk reaction is to paint anything non-Christian as "Satan".

Each of those images you mention have unique and colorful histories and myths associated with them. It's arrogant to assume they are all about Christianity. It's also insulting to claim they have no identity of themselves.

The connection between various horned figures in pagan religions and "Satan" was the churches way to demonize other religions. Satan is described in the bible (In Job?) as being a handsome dude. No tail. No goat stuff going on. But what better way to convince curious Christians that the nearby pagans are evil? The church just told their flocks that the gods of the other religions are Satan. They did the same with the Asian and African religions, too.

Any association between Satan and any other faith's god is purely crap made up by the Church or Satanists.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

so if anyone attempts to bring forth a message of peace, and attempts to make change for the better of all mankind they are satan?

because they are certainly not jesus,,, because jesus will be magical?

this is why i dont like this part of the bible,,, because if everyone ignores what is written in the bible,,, becomes the saviour themselves and works with everyone to make a plan of peace,,, mankind would have saved themselves,,, just in case magic jesus doesnt deus ex machina..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syyth007
Levey's "church" was nothing more then some Ayn Rand philosophy with wanna-be "goth" trappings to "shock" the public.

That's the best description of Anton's Satanism I've ever heard. Gonna use that.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join