It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alpha Omega Game Over

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Here's a YouTube video of a fellow breaking-down the supposed / alleged meaning according to him. Please take this video and what it has to offer with a grain of salt. This is a prime example of how conspiracy theories can be taken to extreme, even if they do illustrate things which seem and maybe more than coincidence. I personally, learn what I can and when the card and reality come-together and an event happens, it really makes me wonder and so I study them more and more. Use logic and reason, and don't react with emotion. Use your brains folks...

The more i study this game and conspiracy theories, the more I realize that perhaps some of these folks are building a completely false-narrative which combines real-life and game together to form one huge ideology which is and can be used to influence others to commit violent acts or crimes. For now I will posit that the conspiracy produced by this false-narrative is indeed false and also if acted-on very dangerous, because events and this game are so similar to make it seem as if it is indeed reality. If so, we need to be able to prove these facts and correlations. Perhaps or not, both are equally dangerous if not understood to the fullest. Either way, it does make a person ask if indeed this game and reality is a self-fulfilling prophecy or paradox. Very dangerous. That's why we must understand it.

edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You're a sorceress? Glad to meet you

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Your post is absolutely correct. It does go hand in hand and it IS over. The world is not going to end, God is going to rule the earth now through His son, no not Jesus, sorry, but Jesus is not the messiah. People will have to choose who they serve; God or Jesus. Jesus is already here with millions marked and even more than aren't marked but still worship the image of the number, that image is Jesus or anything associated with him, the crucifix, the pictures of him, all of it. Satan deceived the world by sending lucifer disguised as Jesus to "die for the sins of the world". Umm, God is the ALPHA AND OMEGA remember? He gives life, He don't need His son or anyone else to die in order to be able to forgive you. He don't need a middle man. The people who are marked under Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda have to get them marks off if they want to serve God. Or they can serve Jesus, Jesus has to bow too. If people doubt me, look it up. This is all about two brothers, Cain and Abel. Abel's blood was in the ground first, not Cain's, Cain was marked, Cain was Jesus, the deceiver, Abel was the sacrifice, or the LAMB. Oh and revelations 5 said no one in heaven, on earth, or under the earth was worthy to open the scrolls. So where was Jesus? Doesn't matter, the lion of the tribe of Judah was the only one worthy and that is not referring to Jesus. So there it is

edit on 29-8-2012 by NefertitiX because: typo

edit on 29-8-2012 by NefertitiX because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
its funny that the author of that bible quote used greek when he claimed god said:
"i am the alpha and the omega".
if he would have used hebrew (which he should have,since he was referring to the god of the hebrews - Yahweh)
it would have meant something different!
re-quote:
"i am the aleph and the ghah"
or
i am the ox and the dark and wicked place!!!!
things that make you go Mmmm!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Mmm! sounds interesting!

i'll use a redneck pick up line on yo then!

'did you fart? cause baby you blow me away!'
'your eyes are as blue as window cleaner!'

i guess i'll see you in hell!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

you can credit john the divine for that quote!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
its funny ,in my observation from reading these posts any way,how so many people on ats scream peace please!
but this guy posts a quote from the bible and tries to parallel it with an illuminati game card. all he wanted was opinions about it.
so many people jumped on him for his belief,which by the way,he NEVER did post!
i am not christian in the least,they would probably label me 'of the devil'!
but, i study the bible and can quote from it all day long!
i also study the koran. does this make me a terrorist?
how bout the rig veda? or the i ching?the torah? i'm sure everybody has steriotypes for these religious texts/people!
if i told you i study the veils of negative existence,or picatrix,the book of thelema,or the key of solomon.
it would be a little more difficult to judge me,wouldn't it?!
if i told you these are grimoirs on ceremonial magik,would you then judge me to be a satanist?
if,so,you would be incorrect,as satan is a christian entity,while muslims and jews call shaitans (plural,because there are many,not just one)pesky littletempters that annoy more than anything!
i am not christian,muslim,or jewish,but i enjoy studying them all!

truth comes in many forms!
"forgive them father,for they know not what they do"!
peace

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Ficticous book ????? Book seems real to me. Archeaology is proving the Bible correct as a historical document every year.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Lets not go calling names. Like I said, you never said you were Christian, so me saying crazy Christian zealots, for me to know you were going to take it personally is impossible, but I guess I do apologize. But seeing as you did take offence, well that must mean you fall in that category? If you aren't a crazy < insert religion here > zealot, then why would that even remotely phase you? There are crazy Muslim zealots, there were crazy zealots during Hitler's reign. They exist throughout endless time. i just mentioned Christans because they have directed annoyed/influenced my life. They have burned/martryred my ancestors, ruthlessly hunted them down and savagely killed them for not believing in Your God. I can't walk around with a mark of my heritage without being called a demon/warlock/devil worshiper. So if I have a slight disdain for Christians, it's is only because they are ignorant, air-heads. < End Rant >
edit on 30-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Alright, then you go and "survive" 50 years in a desert. Or better yet, get swallowed by a fish and live in him. Or have a complete conversation with a burning bush in a desert. Once you have done one of those, with pics or videos of course, then we can talk about it being a real. In which I will eat my words happily.
edit on 30-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I referring to G_d of all of humanity. Whether Greek or Hebrew, doesn't matter, There is no mirror-image there is only ONE, and you're not it.

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. - Deut. 18:20-22

Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed. - Jer. 14:14-15

But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep. – John 10:12,13

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. - 2 Peter 2:1-3

Care to deny the apostasy of the Church? If you do, you affirm what I say and what the scriptures say is true. Do you really want to do that?
edit on 30-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So if he can find a way to factually deny what you have said...then no matter what, he is wrong...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This reminds me of the scriptures saying this generation always needing a sign. A sign for this a sign for that. But the only sign anyone will be given is the sign of Jonah.

Lucifer (Angel of Light,) until he fell from grace, could have been in "Christ," but is not now nor will he ever be. There is no mirror-image and the theory of Satan / God being the same with duality as in a mirror is false. There can be no duality like this, if there were, we'd never see the sun or a black-hole as two separate things; and one GIVES light and the other is devoid of it. Stars nova and give star-producing elements to the cosmos for other stars to form, but a black-hole does not, it just sits there waiting and hungry to devour light and all other things it can when it is close as a trap. There is no getting out of one. It may appear as if a person who falls into a black-hole sits there motion-less, but actually there are two perceptions with the other being "spaghettiifcated" and torn to shreds and disappears altogether.

I pondered this yesterday all evening, and it might seem comfortable to reconcile G_d and Satan / Lucifer as being two parts of a whole or a mirror image of the other, but that duality is man's domain, in the physical world, not the spiritual world, which is unseen and not knowable unless G_d elects you to see it. If you are dualistic in the perception, you cannot and never will not understand. The saying of "Be ye hot or cold, but if ye are lukewarm, I will spew you out," applies here. There is no middle-ground. You either embrace light of good or darkness which is evil. Read the parable of the wheat and the tares or darnel weeds, it applies here, and plainly says if you are wheat you go to the barn but if you are tares you are to be burned, since you cannot eat tares but only wheat and be nourished and grow. But both are harvested at the same time since it would work a person to death to constantly run out and pluck weeds from a field...just wait until the crop has matured and save time and effort.

The word in the bible is simple and true. It is open and honest, and it plainly says to only refer to the scriptures to find out if is true or not. And you should always refer to the KJV version or an older version, because modifying the words in it for an ease of understanding changes it and some editions or versions of the bible omit important words which change an entire meaning of what it's saying. And should not be done.

Use this technique: Read literally line by line, apply a parable or parabolic (study around) the literal to see what is going around the literal wording and this equals an enhanced and larger third interpretation, which is also in the bible, you'll just have to want to know and if not, keep reading and keep asking questions, because the bible is not going to tell you flat-out to make it easy, you have to work for it and honestly be sincere in learning what it's saying to know what's true or not. Don't ever take any church or any persons word for it, do your own research and find the truth, because it's in there. As like G_d creatures like birds are taken care of without any work from man, but G_d doesn't throw food in the bird's nest, the bird has to work for it, to survive and why should it be any different for us?

Faith and knowing the Bible isn't like throwing spaghetti on a wall to see if it sticks to find out if it's done or not, you need to take a piece of it and bite into it to see if it is or not. If it isn't cook it more, and retest it to see if it's done or not. You'll know when you see the truth, because it will resonate with your soul or being. But be safe than sorry and suspect everything and prove and reprove it. The wolf is always at the door ready to eat and it's starving and desperate, because it knows G_d won't feed it so it preys on the weakness of man.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

If he admits there is no apostasy of the church, or it's just the catholic church and not the whole church and or not at all, or a revival, then he is admitting he is lying. It's plainly stated there will be a total apostasy of the church and that means all churches right before the Great Tribulation. Admitting anything else but this is calling the Bible and G_d a liar, and is worse than saying nothing which admits it by not saying it, since if he doesn't, he isn't a Christian and doesn't know the word it's saying...There are ways in which to find out the truth and some of those are by not saying it or omitting it.

Since he admitted he isn't christian, how would he know? If he is and lies about it or makes it less than it is, he's not but something else altogether, which is proof enough. There isn't a middle-ground, you are either hot or cold or lukewarm.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves... Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. – Matt. 7:15, 21-23

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

yes i do! but thanx for asking!
what did you ever believe in before Christ or Yahweh came along!!!!
oh ya,the mother goddess,and the lord of the hunt!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join