It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alpha Omega Game Over

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

To me it is talking about the aftermath of victory over evil, an end to evil a time were man shall walk with the angles and be at one with the lord…..

I really don’t know, the bible is not really me think but i do know this

it has nothing to do with the NWO or anything else like that because the evil NWO does not exist.

edit on 29-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

I don't judge your freedom of religion, whatever you wish to believe is your choice....why are you all being so openly hostile?

You even begin the commentary with hostility, without even hearing or reading what another says to begin with. Do you judge people by outwardly appearances or in this case, posts and assume they are automatically to be judged as evil?

That's not a very positive outlook of the treatment of a stranger or a fellow human being...now is it?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's what I perceived it to be...as well. Good triumphs over evil.

With the rampant disinformation on the internet lately in regard to false-flags, rumors, corruption, the Drake persona, "It's getting hot" rumor, FEMA camps, the alleged use of signs and symbols of the elite / illuminati, psyops / disinfo ops, and all the other sites which seem to propagate distrust, propaganda, and untruths, playing this card and adding the quotes to show that good always triumphs, seemed only appropriate. Perhaps on a spiritual level, it may have significance, even if on the physical plane it may appear to be just a game.

Even so, the work is intended to express disappointment and disgust with the actions and perceptions of some of our fellow human beings, at how they allegedly treat other human beings as objects and not subjects. A better way of seeing how our fellow human beings is needed, and we should all stop and take stock at what our actions and "games" manifest. If this were to "manifest" it would be an end to our way of life we all have loved and all for a "game." I've just expressed my contempt for this "game" and hopefully, even figuratively did the best to counter-act it.

If the world is going to hell, I be damned if I am in the bucket with it, I'll be the one carrying the handle.
edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

I don't judge your freedom of religion, whatever you wish to believe is your choice....why are you all being so openly hostile?

You even begin the commentary with hostility, without even hearing or reading what another says to begin with. Do you judge people by outwardly appearances or in this case, posts and assume they are automatically to be judged as evil?

That's not a very positive outlook of the treatment of a stranger or a fellow human being...now is it?

I am not judging you, but when you pretty much say that everyone who doesn't accept the Lord as savior will burn in Hell, people tend to get a little angry.

And if you quoted it, it would have made a difference. It could be the difference of you saying it or you quoting someone else saying something.
edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I never said that at all. What I quoted was already written. We must learn not to kill the messenger...that's not a good act because if you did kill the messenger before you heard what it was being carried in the message, you might miss very important information, which may only be said by word of mouth.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I personally think ALL religions are pointless and a waste of human mind, body and spirit. If we put as much effort into more beneficial technologies and medicines as we put into religion, we could probably be a more advanced race as a whole. I chose Gaianism because it focus more on treating Earth with care, seeing as she is the only one we have.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Perhaps this is a larger lesson to all of us. Do we see what happens when we mock another's beliefs or belief systems by reducing it down to a game? It's not fun and no one appreciates it. I never judged you the way you infer that I did. You are acting out of emotion and not using rationality or logic.

If you had used logic, you'd have learned what information the emotion was carrying and taken the information and let the emotion go free to go back where it came from.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I never said that at all. What I quoted was already written. We must learn not to kill the messenger...that's not a good act because if you did kill the messenger before you heard what it was being carried in the message, you might miss very important information, which may only be said by word of mouth.

You OP looked nothing like it does now. I am just tired of the crazy Christian zealots that HAVE to force their ways onto others. Had a sister who put bibles in blenders and drank them (not literally of course) and I could not watch certain shows in my OWN house. If I mentioned Harry Potter I got the 3rd degree from her, she'd say something about it was the Devil's work and more asinine comments like that.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I can agree with what you say. Perhaps this is a moral to the story for there being many religions. Ultimately, there will be one in which we take the good of all and discard the bad. Thus leaving us with one good and working belief, because even many religions have one or many gods, there is only one true Creator. This has plagued mankind's thinking that we must always be in a constant duality or multiple dualities and the concept of universal diversity to believe in an ultimate goodness is hard-won, and we're still fighting that battle.

Replace limited with unlimited. Yin and Yang work but you must have the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner, totally understanding both, but never just one dominant over the other. Appreciating aspects of both tempers each and considering the default state of a human being is female, we start to understand some things which are taken literally and the total concept is not totally considered or realized.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That's true, I did edit the original post in consideration of some early posts, would you have wanted me to leave it as before, and since it was altered to your liking, you still are not satisfied.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to "live-with-it" as it is. I took early posts into consideration and added or edited to include the concerns stated, what more do you want? When given a compromise, people constantly feel entitled to over-ride other people's thinking or writing. Can you not appreciate what is, because if you cannot, perhaps you need to stop posting from your ego, and realize everyone else has just the same freedom of speech and thinking as you do. No one is demanding you to think or speak in a certain way, only to appreciate other people's perspectives in speech or thinking.

Still again, you desire entitlement by showing hostility? That will get no one no where.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Perhaps this is a larger lesson to all of us. Do we see what happens when we mock another's beliefs or belief systems by reducing it down to a game? It's not fun and no one appreciates it. I never judged you the way you infer that I did. You are acting out of emotion and not using rationality or logic.

If you had used logic, you'd have learned what information the emotion was carrying and taken the information and let the emotion go free to go back where it came from.

First, never mocked your religion. You never openly said you were of any religion, at least not that I saw. Secondly, I was laughing at Des' comment. And last but not least, reducing your religion down to a game? How so? That game is a card game created in 1990 by Steve Jackson. WAAAYYYYYY after your religion was established. I just pointed out that you used a Illuminati card to get your religious message across.

Illuminati TCG

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

"And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven of God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband."

this made me think of..,.,.,.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No, I didn't. You might have been mistaken. No one singled YOU out by listing YOUR NAME, and signing THEIR NAME to the commentary. You've made an error and are now trying to transfer you're faulty logic onto me.

I do not even know you personally, nor do you know me personally. I'd advise you to correct your perceptions. Those of you who are quick to judge without knowing even the slightest details about another display a flaw in logic and character. If you don't agree, perhaps it would be wise to consider your words before you speak.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You sir, are a liar.

And I quote:

You OP looked nothing like it does now. I am just tired of the crazy Christian zealots that HAVE to force their ways onto others. Had a sister who put bibles in blenders and drank them (not literally of course) and I could not watch certain shows in my OWN house. If I mentioned Harry Potter I got the 3rd degree from her, she'd say something about it was the Devil's work and more asinine comments like that.

Did you not say: "crazy Christian zealots?" Point made. Whether or not you meant it or inferred it, you still said those words, and your previous post, indicates you are a liar.

Furthermore, I can and will judge your words and actions from your words. That does not mean I judge you as a person, but I can judge what you say. As you are so fond of pointing-out that your opinion will be expressed no matter what, the same can be said for others. It is very hypocritical to critique and not expect it in return.

Due to whether or not what you said is based-on insecurity or feelings of inadequacy, the fact is clear that you have demonstrated very narrow-minded perceptions of others and even though you cannot see that, I can.

But, from what you mentioned in your post, I am sorry you've had such a difficult time with others who are over-zealous in their beliefs and practice of them, but I and others that you don't know personally, might not be the same, and we do not expect to be treated this way from you or any other person. Perhaps you need to really address this aspect of your psychology and take steps to find some sort of counseling to help you work those problems through for your own good. If you continue to lash-out at others before you rationalize what the message is they are trying to convey to you, you'll never really understand what it is they say, or be able to completely interact socially with others.

Perhaps all you need is to develop coping-skills to see why people act the way they do and understand yourself in the process? If you wish I can help you, but I am not going to allow you to disrespect me unless there is a valid reason why. And given that you do not even know the slightest detail about me personally, I am sure this is a logical assumption to make. You're choice.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

That fellow doesn't resemble anything close to a bride...thank you fungi...you made me smile....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That fellow doesn't resemble anything close to a bride...thank you fungi...you made me smile....

"made ready as a bride adorned for her husband."

this sentence does not resemble the intent to entail a literal bride

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

that first line honestly made me think of aliens,,.,.,. a pre fab heavenly city coming out of the sky,,.,.,.,

either a creation of elite men,,,, or aliens.,,.., or ( which i doubt) the god of the universe zips around his creation on a heavenly city,..,.,.,.,

then following the whole paragraph you posted,,, it sounds like a highly technologically advanced dictator/king.,... who has the ability to fix all ailments and give eternal life,, and stuff,.
edit on 29-8-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The square which is underneath the face on the card, is supposed to be a "protection square," and is to protect whatever is inside of it. Whether or not this is Masonic or inverted use by evil as to mock, is not clear, since I am not familiar with the use of it in symbolism, but it is fascinating nevertheless.

The square is actually the borders of the District of Columbia (DC) turned where east is facing south, meant to enclose and protect whatever is contained in it. But from what I can see so far, the protected square must be completely drawn. If you notice the boundaries of DC, there is a small portion in the SW corner which is open to the river and not enclose. So would this have an effect or not? I don't know, but it is fascinating.

There are many YouTube videos which explain the symbolism of the "Enough is Enough" card, and it goes into very detailed descriptions and also explains "locks" used to depict an image when turned on each of it's sides, thus explaining how the alleged Illuminati "play" their game. The symbolism has many facets depending on how and what is viewed. Several meanings can be derived from one event or item. And what brought this to my attention was the overt use of symbolism in the 2012 London Olympics opening ceremony, especially the one which features Madonna. Whatever this intent is from the use of symbolism, when seen at a larger extent, is alarming in that people can misinterpret the symbols and signs when they are not completely understood. The mysterious nature of the use of these overt symbols could make people believe something used is completely something else. I wanted this thread to explore this and enable anyone who reads it to interact together so we might understand them better. Knowledge is power.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

"The square which is underneath the face on the card, is supposed to be a "protection square," and is to protect whatever is inside of it. Whether or not this is Masonic or inverted use by evil as to mock, is not clear, since I am not familiar with the use of it in symbolism, but it is fascinating nevertheless. "

the black square? where did you get the information that says it is a protection square?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

do you know what the writing for that card says underneath the image? that may be helpful...

my guess is that it represents a major change,,.,.,. whether a nuclear explosion,, or a revolution started by fed up, enough is enough, population,.,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join