It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alpha Omega Game Over

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

ALPHA OMEGA GAME OVER

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven of God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes and death shall be no more neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more the first things are passed away.

And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write for these words are faithful and true.

And he said unto me, They are come to pass. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit these things and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part [shall be] in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone which is the second death.
www.calligraphyforgod.com...

ALPHA OMEGA GAME OVER
edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: ALPHA OMEGA GAME OVER

Note / Additional Commentary: The above is directly quoted from the King James Version of the Holy Bible. Since this is public domain, no copyright infringement is intended, or inferred by it's use. The graphic image is taken from the Illuminati Card Game which represents "Enough is Enough," to signal the END or the rapture. The use of scripture and the inclusion of the card, is representative of the need to end all games, the necessity to exercise and practice truth in the lives of humanity. I suppose that by "playing" this card, the game ends and real life begins.

I'd love to debate this issue. If the card wasn't played correctly, or situated correctly, and if other items or mentions would need to be added to signify a game coming to an end. From sources on the internet, the card above is to indicate the "rapture," but there may be other interpretations. All comments are not only welcomed, but encouraged.
edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Added quotes to text from the King James Version of the Holy Bible

edit on Wed Aug 29 2012 by Jbird because: Added external quote tags and generic source

edit on 29/8/12 by masqua because: Removed All Caps from title

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Does this not impeach ATS T&C’s because you have basically ripped all of that form the book of revelations.

Please tell us all, what is your point here or are you just bible bashing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ripped? Would you rather I quoted it? What do you think it means? I'd like to hear your interpretation...

Is the symbolism correct or should I add additional commentary? What else needs to be added if words and a picture would not do? I'd like to hear input. Please, debate the issue.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
? whats your point man i thought this was a dream you was having or something....or a rant

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why quote a fictitious book? Better yet why put it in the New World Order instead of the Religion forum?
And isn't that picture from an Illuminati card?
edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
looks like Illuminati card....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think when there is no BIG story on ats people who like to read it more then once a day, like to just rant about BS

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It would be helpful if you had stated the intent of this. What are you hoping to get out of making this post? Was there something in particular you wanted to discuss?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Game isn't over just yet.....

You still have 3 hours and 20 minutes give or take to use a continue.....

Now click the edit button and add something of your own......Not to mention putting everything on here that isn't YOURS listed as off site content........It needs to be in quotes and cited as to where you got the information from if it isn't yours....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blu3nowh3r3

It is...and please by all means read the additional commentary that was added after I read the comments you folks posted...

Why so hostile? As an artist, it is my duty to provoke a response, and judging your words, you all seem a bit irritated. Why?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yea it is a Illuminati Card

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well...seeing as I'm a sorceress, and a fornicator...guess I'm swimming in a pool of fire. The backstroke is my specialty....

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Do you require it to be in quotes if the text is in the public domain? Whom do I credit as to source, King James?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry, I didn't define you as being that, it came from your own lips...however, the card above is just a game right?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I didn't expect so many comments so quickly. Forgive me for stirring-up a hornet's nest. I guess I succeed in provoking responses, many responses.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ripped? Would you rather I quoted it?

There is a rather handy quote function in the posting box, see like the one I just used

What do you think it means? I'd like to hear your interpretation...

You posted it, how about you start by tell us what you think about it and what you think the significance is.

Me personally I don’t really see much significance but then again I am not particularly religious.

edit on 29-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I added that under the article above...please see Notes / Commentary at the end, please.

What would you interpret the meaning as?

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well...seeing as I'm a sorceress, and a fornicator...guess I'm swimming in a pool of fire. The backstroke is my specialty....

Des

Yea I'm Gaian, which would not be received well with Christians, pretty sure every human is/was/will be a fornicator at some point in time.

link   
Oh man, this is just starting to get interesting, I don't want it to end already. I guess the game has to end sometime, but hopefully not till after I learn all there is to learn here.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by Destinyone

Sorry, I didn't define you as being that, it came from your own lips...however, the card above is just a game right?

Excuse me...you are the one who posted the OP defining me as that...so I can only assume, via extrapolation, that is also your intention.

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join