It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:33 and 11:11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know it is kinda cheesy taking a pic of my screen but i can't do screenshots.
I seem to notice these numbers.

hq503e97f4.jpg[/pic]]

edit on 29-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedogdiary
If this is not the proper place for this post please move it. It's not my intention to annoy anyone!

I've seen other people post about this but I have been noticing it a lot the past year. I have multiple pictures taken from my iPhone of each of these times.

For about a year and half now I find myself having the urge to check the time at 3:33 and 11:11.

I have noticed recently that I seem to notice 11:11 when things are going well in my life.

And I see 3:33 when I'm depressed or down for long periods of time.

I never usually notice both, usually one or the other. I'm completely aware it's probably something that can easily be explained away but I still think it's interesting.

Any thoughts ATS?

As I read this I was tempted to look at the time, but fought that urge. I did not want to give in.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Okay I'm in. I get :11, :22, :33, :44, :55 all the time. I have tried to say it's just me, my subconscious has acquired some compulsive disorder or something. It has been going on for over a year and seems to be increasing. I want to know what makes this happen. It defies reason.

I work on jobsites where there are no clocks and leave my cell phone in the truck because having things in your pockets can be annoying. I go to the truck and check my phone and more often than not, it's :11, :22, etc.

Wake up from a dead sleep in the middle of the night... BINGO.

I like to think that it's from the great beyond, somebody's saying, "We're here for ya, and you're on track. Lookin' good!", but I really don't know.

Sometimes, I say,"Okay, what do you want?" and then I get the unexplainable sensation that there is more than one presence involved. A little bit creepy.

Any ideas on how to open a dialogue with whomever or whatever is involved here if anything?

Or should I just chalk it up to serendipity or coincidence?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

reply to post by Sublimecraft

11:11 - Any idea what it means?

Well - I believe it has something to do with this.................

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams". Acts 2:17

That is what my instincts tell me - and they have served me very well thus far in my life.

Standby for the biggest rush you can image...........................
edit on 30-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I used to see 1111 all the time a few years ago, when my life was really out of balance, morning and night. Now that it is a little better, I don't see it as much.

The numbers I always see are 7 and 4, 11 and 22, along with 74 and 47. When I'm looking for something or asking a question I don't understand yet, those numbers pop up, kind of like a road map or a guide. I see 22 and 74 when I'm on the right track, 47 when I'm doing something wrong.

If you take 7 and 4 though, it's 11, and 22 added together is 4. It's definetely something I would love to know the meaning behind, but like you I just get this "feeling" we are on the cusp of something very big, and it has been building for at least 5 years or so.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude

I like to think that it's from the great beyond, somebody's saying, "We're here for ya, and you're on track. Lookin' good!", but I really don't know.

Sometimes, I say,"Okay, what do you want?" and then I get the unexplainable sensation that there is more than one presence involved. A little bit creepy.

Any ideas on how to open a dialogue with whomever or whatever is involved here if anything?

Or should I just chalk it up to serendipity or coincidence?

Awesome point man. I do believe I'll try that next time I notice it. Which will probably be soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedogdiary

I started a thread from my post. It wasn't much, but the other posters, deduced the mysterious away.

So for me anyway, it's just the way my brain works. Nobody's knocking.

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread876525/pg1[/url]

edit on 30-8-2012 by RighteousDude because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join