It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:33 and 11:11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If this is not the proper place for this post please move it. It's not my intention to annoy anyone!

I've seen other people post about this but I have been noticing it a lot the past year. I have multiple pictures taken from my iPhone of each of these times.

For about a year and half now I find myself having the urge to check the time at 3:33 and 11:11.

I have noticed recently that I seem to notice 11:11 when things are going well in my life.

And I see 3:33 when I'm depressed or down for long periods of time.

I never usually notice both, usually one or the other. I'm completely aware it's probably something that can easily be explained away but I still think it's interesting.

Any thoughts ATS?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have the number 114 pop up in my life constantly, I regularly check the clock at 1:14 am. I think the more you notice it the more you want to notice it, I became obsessed with it and now isee it everywhere. I've won money onhorses and lost the sameway. It is a vicious circle. All consuming, it's the serpant eating it's own tail.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2012 by dondino because: double post, deleted second

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedogdiary

Angel Numbers

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin and Yogananda.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It blows me away that i turn on tv to check weather and read ats and bam its 3:33 no joke. To crazy!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I see 1111 EVERYWHERE.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Someone is trying to get your attention. It took a lot of inspiration and a long time of following the numbers to bring me to a conclusion.

P.s. Flag for not ignoring them

edit on 29/8/12 by iamahumandoing because: Almost forgot

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is it weird I don't see any digits, or maybe I just don't notice them

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Me too Smylee - this is copied and pasted from a post I made here 3 days ago...........

Something is about to happen - I feel it but cannot explain it. 11:11 reoccurs multiple times a day now in various areas of my life (yes yes I know it occurs twice daily on a clock - I was not born yesterday) and the ringing in my ears is now consistent. I was led to ATS at this time in my life for a reason - I think I am shortly going to be given the answers I have been seeking all of my life.

Cue twilight zone music............
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Believe me i know exactly how you feel! Ive been seeing these numbers for the last 4 years, sometimes it gets so annoying to the point im seeing them ver 50 times a day, 3 times in less than a minute sometimes, always see them when im not even thinkingor looking for them. The main number for me is 444 i was even born at 4.44 am which didnt stick out previously because the number was never constantly around me then.

Other numbers that frequently occur especially over the last week are 222 and 11:11, generally 11:11 will come at a time of a thought or idea ive just projected, so its either like a trigger that enables me to recieve information or an affirmation of a particular idea...ive been trying to study the numbers for a few years now and from my experience they are not these 'angel' numbers that sites online are trying to theorise.

I believe they are personalised to each individual who sees them frequently, so maybe my 11:11 is a completely different meaning to another person's 11:11.

When i see numbers i definitely feel a change in the energies in my brain and around my 3rd eye, it really feels like a trigger...now if youre into your DNA activation and ascension and all that, then this would make sense. I am used to changing frequencies in my pretty much half deaf right ear so id be interested to see if anyone else experiences this?

I cannot come here and preach my experience as gospel lol or say im correct on my theories, but personally down to my own experience this is how these numbers relate to me
I have always felt strongly about these numbers meaning something more than just coincidence and probability, i have always felt the need to find out their meaning, and more recently it seems more people are becoming aware of them too ts great!
Dont get it twisted though people, these numbers have NOTHING to do with TIME...they have everything to do with the vibrations of the universe and how we attune ourselves as Mother Earth and all matter and space around it changes and adjusts.

Peaceeee

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Here's the conclusion I came to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd give an explanation here but when you see what it is, you'll see why I couldn't really begin to...

Good background reading here:

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's 337 for me, and 20:12 ever since January!

Quite odd, I don't know what to make of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

SNAP! 20:12 and all its variations

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Any idea what it means?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No one will ever give you that answer you seek about 11:11. I see 11:11 all over even when I think there is no chance that I will see it or even care to look at the clock. I catch it everywhere. I even told myself I'm leaving to go to school at 11:03 so there is no way I'm going to be haunted today. on my way to school I look at the bank's electronic clock on my way to school, its 11:11. This is just one example of several instances in which I find 11:11 in my daily life. I don't think I'm special in anyway but I do have ringing in my ears like most people who experience these numbers have stated. I'm guessing its just too much coffee....???

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that 333 means you are only 1/2 evil.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

Never drank coffee in my life i stay away from caffeine so doubt itl be the coffee dude
people have asked if i have tintinitus or whatever you call it lol but its not like that at all, the frequency seems to get really high pitched and loud when something important comes into my head, then it goes really low when im wrong about something...but it seems to be constant throughout most of the day, sometimes i dont notice it

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Someone is trying to get your attention. It took a lot of inspiration and a long time of following the numbers to bring me to a conclusion.

P.s. Flag for not ignoring them

edit on 29/8/12 by iamahumandoing because: Almost forgot

Thanks for the reply! But what do you mean? Thanks for the flag as well!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Me too Smylee - this is copied and pasted from a post I made here 3 days ago...........

Something is about to happen - I feel it but cannot explain it. 11:11 reoccurs multiple times a day now in various areas of my life (yes yes I know it occurs twice daily on a clock - I was not born yesterday) and the ringing in my ears is now consistent. I was led to ATS at this time in my life for a reason - I think I am shortly going to be given the answers I have been seeking all of my life.

Cue twilight zone music............
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

Good to know I'm not alone!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Not being sarcastic. At work, lunch break ends at 12:30. There's no smoking allowed in the building. I get hit with the urge to have a smoke at exactly 2:00 P.M. I don't even have to look at the clock to know what time it is. So, whatever is compelling you to notice certain times just might be biological. Not saying it is, or it isn't. Just throwing it out there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join