It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Two-headed woman"...Abigail and Brittany Hensel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I didn't know about this, and find it absolutly awesome

This girl, or these girls are completly amazing, with what appear to be a single body with two heads, but they are actually two joined body's with double up on some vital organ's like hearts, stomach and spine, and each girl control thier side of the body.

Truely amazing

Wiki

Each twin controls her half of their body, operating one of the arms and one of the legs. This means that as infants, the initial learning of physical processes that required bodily coordination, such as clapping, crawling, and walking required the cooperation of both children.
While each is able to eat and write separately and simultaneously, activities such as running and swimming must be coordinated and alternate symmetrically. Other activities as diverse as brushing hair and driving a car require that each twin perform a sequence of quite separate actions that coordinate with the other.

Talk about being close

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
WOW go girls!

so inspiring!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here are some other girls in similar circumstances.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Awesome story. It's heart wrenching to see anybody or people is such a predicament. I'm soo glad those girls have such a great support system around them, that speaks volumes of their friends characters.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
These girls have been seen on television a few years ago.

I am looking thru my files for a link to an old video of them. I will share it when found.
edit on 8/29/2012 by bourbon2nite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They need to meet a guy (guys) with two heads... Then they will live happily ever after.

linea segundo

top topics

join