It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Heard From The Sky!! (+Audio/Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Today (August 29, 2012) around 4:35am (I think North Eastern Time. I live in New Jersey, USA) i heard the strange sounds from the sky. Finally after so many months of waiting, i finally hear it. Though there are different types of sounds, i heard a new one that i have never heard before

I managed to record it too! Watch the video I uploaded for info and to hear the sounds.

Im posting this to inform you all that this stuff is still going on and that its not a complete hoax after all. Make sure you read the description and watch the whole video before posting.

This is not a hoax.

What could be causing these sounds?!?!?

If anything, search up my channel Leandro5455
edit on 29-8-2012 by
Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by Kuroodo because: Updating Links

edit on 29-8-2012 by Kuroodo because: Thanks to onehuman for helping me with the link

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ahhh!
I thought we were done with all the sky sounds nonsense months ago!
*sigh*

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Ahhh!
*sigh*

Well sorry. Its that this happened to me for the first time today. I always wanted to experience this. I wanted to share it with everyone

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Im still waiting to hear them, good for you that you did

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
Today (August 29, 2012) around 4:35am (I think North Eastern Time. I live in New Jersey, USA) i heard the strange sounds from the sky. Finally after so many months of waiting, i finally hear it. Though there are different types of sounds, i heard a new one that i have never heard before

I managed to record it too! Watch the video I uploaded for info and to hear the sounds.

Im posting this to inform you all that this stuff is still going on and that its not a complete hoax after all. Make sure you read the description and watch the whole video before posting.

This is not a hoax.

What could be causing these sounds?!?!?

If its broken, click here

What you heard was Snooki giving birth

But on a serious note neither the video or the link is working for me so I will have to wait to quitting time to actually listen. I share you enthusiasm about wanting to hear them also

edit on 29-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It is said that people will hear sounds guiding and misleading.

Before 12th Imam arrives.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

But on a serious note neither the video or the link is working for me so I will have to wait quitting time to actually listen. I share you enthusiasm about wanting to hear them also

Try here www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

But on a serious note neither the video or the link is working for me so I will have to wait quitting time to actually listen. I share you enthusiasm about wanting to hear them also

That would be a fat goose egg, all forms of youtube are blocked at my work

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

No offense but the video's audio is too polluted with all kinds of secondary sounds. If you're trying to capture some sounds then may I suggest lay off the IM chat and keyboard strokes also stop jostling the camera around too.

Just set the recording device alone and let it record.

Just a suggestion

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth

That would be a fat goose egg, all forms of youtube are blocked at my work

I used to know how to bypass those blocking programs >__< . I guess you'll have to wait then :l

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
OP could you describe what the sounds sounded like from where you were. I am interested but my laptops earphone jack has half an earphone broken off inside of it so I get no sound at all.

Please describe the sounds and the duration. Where you figure they were coming from etc...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Kuroodo

No offense but the video's audio is too polluted with all kinds of secondary sounds. If you're trying to capture some sounds then may I suggest lay off the IM chat and keyboard strokes also stop jostling the camera around too.

Just set the recording device alone and let it record.

Just a suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion
. Its that at first i thought they where sounds that you would hear in a regular urban area. I also filmed with my Ipod and had to have the charger connected and my cat was in the way. I was also wondering if other people heard the same sound so i was posting on facebook. I didnt really think that i would end up posting this so i didnt take it too seriously at first.

But once i heard the same sound on other videos, thats when i started to take it seriously

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
OP could you describe what the sounds sounded like from where you were. I am interested but my laptops earphone jack has half an earphone broken off inside of it so I get no sound at all.

Please describe the sounds and the duration. Where you figure they were coming from etc...

From the view of the video, they where coming far left and it did seem like it was from the sky. It sounded like what wind sounds when it howls. But it was a low pitched howl that never ended. I also heard rumbling sound like a plane passing by every so often, but it was not a plane because planes pass by all the time and it sounded nothing like a plane. The howl started out very soft (it wasnt loud), but then overtime it got louder and then it started to get less loud and then faded away.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Ahhh!
*sigh*

Dru, don't you ever try and figure out something instead of trash anything and everything you don't understand?

If you don't understand something, then why bother replying with statements that make even less sense?
Even speculation is better than your (whatever you call it).

These sounds are definitely interesting.. The media and other officials still don't have a clue what it is, and if they do, they aren't sharing the information, as far as I know..

Making sounds requires energy, and making loud sounds like these must be taking an enormous amount of energy to transmit them.. There are a few simple possibilities, one being some sort of natural, but uncommon, and unknown event, like tectonics, or magnetic field of the earth being affected by some other natural, but uncommon event.. Perhaps a cosmic scale event that affects bodies in space like the planets..
(This explanation has been mentioned many times)..

The other explanation I have heard mentions the usual haarp stuff and other things..People of course laugh at a HAARP explanation because they think it is just plain silly..

I doubt it is HAARP myself, but it could be.. HAARP does have the necessary energy component that would be needed to produce something powerful enough to reach long distances like these sounds.

I believe the key to identifying what is causing these sounds, is to figure out and identify things that can produce or has the energy to cause an effect like this, and then discussing the elements of those things might produce more clues that could be investigated further.;

Good job, and thanks for bringing this video recording to ATS

edit on 29-8-2012 by alienreality because: correction

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You knew this was coming. You are so close to Newark, a major international airport. Last night there was a pretty dramatic weather change in the area, that is know to produce inversion layers. It's even more likely in that area of NJ, with its relatively high ground temperatures. Inversions can cause sounds to echo off of air boundary layers, and make sounds appear to travel great distances. It is also entirely possible that they were testing some engines at the airport last night. The screeching sounds, to me, sounded like car tires screeching. Having said that, I was not there, and I don't live there, so I can't say for sure. Good job documenting it.

"Sound

In addition, when an inversion layer is present (for example early in the morning when ground-level air temperatures are cool, and high-level air temperatures are warmer), if a sound or explosion occurs at ground level, the sound wave can get totally reflected from the warmer upper layer (in which the sound travels faster, i.e., the air has lower acoustic refractive index, so the sound can undergo total internal reflection) and return back to ground level; the sound, therefore, travels much farther than normal. This is noticeable in areas around airports, when the sound of aircraft taking off and landing often can be heard at greater distances around dawn than at other times of day."

en.wikipedia.org...(meteorology)

edit on 29-8-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ahhh!
*sigh*

Yay! We have someone who knows that this is "nonsense"!! Finally! Please provide your sources Mrs. Scientist! I for one would LOVE to read an explanation for all the sounds.

Thanks in advance!

edit on 29-8-2012 by superman2012 because: change Mr to Mrs

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't deny that you may have heard something 'phenomenal' --- I'm not that close minded or uneducated to do such a thing, considering how many others have experienced these 'sounds' -- be them earthquake signatures of some kind, or something else.

But dude, that video is pretty inaudible.
I want to hear what you heard.
So next time, please set the camera down and be as quiet as you would be huntin' wabbits - K?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
You knew this was coming. You are so close to Newark, a major international airport. Last night there was a pretty dramatic weather change in the area, that is know to produce inversion layers. It's even more likely in that area of NJ, with its relatively high ground temperatures. Inversions can cause sounds to echo off of air boundary layers, and make sounds appear to travel great distances. It is also entirely possible that they were testing some engines at the airport last night. The screeching sounds, to me, sounded like car tires screeching. Having said that, I was not there, and I don't live there, so I can't say for sure. Good job documenting it.

Me and my dad were thinking about the fact that we live close to an airport. But what made me not be sure about it being the airport is how other people captured the same sound as i have. Also the sounds sounded nothing like planes. If it was a plane, then damn that is a pretty huge and powerful plane. Cause when the rumbling sound came, its as if you could feel it's power.... and it didnt feel like any other plane engine. Also the rumble sound didn't occur just once .-. . But who knows what it could have been :l

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I don't deny that you may have heard something 'phenomenal' --- I'm not that close minded or uneducated to do such a thing, considering how many others have experienced these 'sounds' -- be them earthquake signatures of some kind, or something else.

But dude, that video is pretty inaudible.
I want to hear what you heard.
So next time, please set the camera down and be as quiet as you would be huntin' wabbits - K?

I know >__< . But i didnt have a video camera. iPods are horrible to record with. Next time ill be on alert and make sure that the sounds are the only thing i record!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Ahhh!
*sigh*

Not so fast.

I too was initially skeptical, until I heard them for myself...twice. Link.

It's been several months now, and I haven't heard anything since. (Well, actually one more time in the last week, about 3:00am, DC area, but because I ran outside and it only lasted for a few moments longer, I concluded it might have been a plane.)

These sounds may be perfectly explainable by mundane causes, but I'm not 100% convinced of that at the moment. I know what I heard, and it was something I've ever experienced before.

I think hearing about these reports offers something potentially important and see no reason to ridicule the personal accounts of those who post about them.
edit on 29-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join